有關優美的英文詩朗誦
詩歌是語言高度精煉的體現,詩是文學的最高形式之一,因此在日常教學中,每一位教育工作者都喜歡引導學生用本民族語言閱讀和欣賞詩歌。小編精心收集了有關優美的英文詩,供大家欣賞學習!
有關優美的英文詩篇1
If You Forget Me—Pablo Neruda
如果你忘了我——帕布羅·聶魯達
I want you to know one thing,
希望你知道
You know how this is.
這是我的想法
If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,
當我憑窗凝望姍姍而來的秋日紅枝上的明月
If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,
當我輕觸火堆旁似有似無的塵燼或是褶皺層層的木柴
Everything carries me to you,
我的心兒就會飛向你
As if everything that exists.
似乎一切都有了
Aromas, light, medals,
芬芳,光明和榮譽
Or little boats that sail toward.
就像小舟蕩向島嶼
those isles of your that wait for me,
那裡,你等候著我
Well now. If little by little,
然而,假若
You stop loving me,
你對我的愛情淡去
I shall stop loving you,
我的愛火也會
Little by little.
漸漸熄滅。
If suddenly you forget me,
如果瞬間你忘了我
Do not look for me,
別來找我
For I shall already have forgotten you.
因為我早已把你忘懷。
If you think it long and mad,
我生命中
the wind of banners that passes through my life,
過往的獵獵疾風如果你嫌棄它過於悠長,瘋狂
And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,
而決意離我而去在我愛情所深埋的心之岸
Remember, that on that day, at that hour,
記住,彼時彼刻,
I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.
我將舉起雙臂搖斷愛的根脈憩於他方。
But, if each day, each hour,
但是,如果每時每刻
You feel that you are destined for me,
如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子
with implacable sweetness,
能共享奇妙的甜蜜
If each day a flower climbs,
如果你迎向我的紅脣
up to your lips to seek me,
每天綻若鮮花
Ah my love, ah my own,
啊,我的愛人,我心裡
in me all that fire is repeated,
所有的愛火將再度燃起,
In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.
永不會消失,永不被忘記
My love feeds on your love, beloved,
我情因你愛而生,愛人啊
And as long as you live,
情長今生
it will be in your arms without leaving mine.
不離你我臂彎。
有關優美的英文詩篇2
When We Two Parted—George Gordon Byron
我們倆分別時——喬治·戈登·拜倫
When we two parted,
昔日依依別,
In silence and tears,
淚流默無言;
Half broken-hearted,
離恨肝腸斷,
To sever for years,
此別又幾年。
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
冷頰何慘然,
Colder thy kiss;
一吻寒更添;
Truly that hour foretold
日後傷心事,
Sorrow to this!
此刻已預言。
The dew of the morning,
朝起寒露重,
Sunk chill on my brow,
凜冽凝眉間,
It felt like the warning,
彼時已預告:
Of what I feel now.
悲傷在今天。
Thy vows are all broken,
山盟今安在?
And light is thy fame:
汝名何輕賤!
I hear thy name spoken,
吾聞汝名傳,
And share in its shame.
羞愧在人前。
They name thee before me,
聞汝名聲惡,
A knell to mine ear;
猶如聽喪鐘。
A shudder comes o'er me,
不禁心怵惕,
Why wert thou so dear?
往昔情太濃。
They know not I knew thee,
誰知舊日情,
Who knew thee too well:
斯人知太深。
long, long shall I rue thee,
綿綿長懷恨,
Too deeply to tell.
盡在不言中。
In secret we met,
昔日喜幽會,
In silence I grieve,
今朝恨無聲。
That thy heart could forget,
舊情汝已忘,
Thy spirit deceive.
疾心遇薄倖。
If I should meet thee,
多年離別後,
After long year,
抑或再相逢,
How should I greet thee?
相逢何所語?
With silence and tears.
淚流默無聲。
有關優美的英文詩篇3
The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter—Li Bai
長幹行——李白
While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead,
妾發初覆額,
I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.
折花門前劇;
You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse,
郎騎竹馬來,
You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.
繞床弄青梅。
And we went on living in the village of Chokan,
同居長幹裡,
Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.
兩小無嫌猜。
At fourteen I married My Lord you.
十四為君婦,
I never laughed, being bashful.
羞顏未嘗開。
Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.
低頭向暗壁,
Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.
千喚不一回。
At fifteen I stopped scowling,
十五始展眉,
I desired my dust to be mingled with yours,
願同塵與灰。
Forever and forever and forever.
常存抱柱信,
Why should I climb the look out?
豈上望夫臺。
At sixteen you departed,
十六君遠行,
You went into far Ku-to-yen, by the river of swirling eddies,
瞿塘灩澦堆。
And you have been gone five months.
五月不可觸,
The ms make sorrowful noise overhead.
猿聲天上哀。
You dragged your feet when you went out.
門前遲行跡,
By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses,
一一生綠苔。
Too deep to clear them away!
苔深不能掃,
The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.
落葉秋風早。
The paired butterflies are already yellow with August,
八月蝴蝶黃,
Over the grass in the West garden.
雙飛西園草。
They hurt me, I grow older.
感此傷妾心,
If you are coming down throught the narrows of the river Kiang,
坐愁紅顏老!早晚下三巴,
Please let me know beforehand,
預將書報家。
And I will come out to meet you
相迎不道遠,
As far as Cho-fu-Sa
直至長風沙。