兒童英語小詩歌帶翻譯精選

  英語詩歌是英語學習的重要部分。正如學習漢語要懂詩詞歌賦一樣,學習英語時有必要對英語詩歌有所瞭解。小編精心收集了兒童英語小詩歌帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  兒童英語小詩歌帶翻譯篇1

  My Penguin

  my penguin looks quite dashing

  我的企鵝看起來很時髦,

  in his tophat, coat and tails,

  帶著它的頂帽,穿著外套和燕尾服,

  with a cummerbund from macy's

  還有來自梅西百貨公司的裝飾帶。

  and a tie from bloomingdales.

  和一條布魯明黛的領帶。

  my penguin likes to party

  我的企鵝喜歡聚會,

  in his dapper black tuxedo,

  穿著它潔淨的黑色晚禮服,

  but whenever he goes swimming

  但是無論它什麼時候去游泳,

  he wears nothing but his speedo.

  由於它的速度緩慢所以什麼都不穿。

  兒童英語小詩歌帶翻譯篇2

  I love me

  i took myself out on a date

  帶上自己去約會,

  and said i'm looking grand,

  我將去尋找酒店。

  and when i got my courage up

  當我鼓起勇氣,

  i asked to hold my hand.

  我要牽起自己的手。

  i took me to a restaurant

  我帶自己走進一個飯店,

  and then a movie show.

  電影正在播放。

  i put my arm around me

  我用自己的胳膊摟著自己。

  in the most secluded row.

  在最隱蔽處排著隊。

  i whispered sweetly in my ear

  我在自己的耳邊喃喃自語,

  of happiness and bliss,

  帶著快樂與幸福,

  and then i almost slapped me

  我幾乎要打自己,

  when i tried to steal a kiss.

  當我試圖竊取一個吻。

  then afterwards i walked me home

  之後,我便回家了。

  and since i'm so polite

  因為我非常有禮貌,

  i thanked me for a perfect date

  我感謝自己給了一個完美的日子,

  and wished myself goodnight.

  希望我自己晚安。

  there's just one little problem

  這僅僅只是一個小問題,

  and it kind of hurts my pride.

  它傷害了我的自大,

  myself would not invite me in

  我自己不會邀請我進來,

  so now i'm locked outside!

  所以我現在被鎖在了外面!

  兒童英語小詩歌帶翻譯篇3

  Homework for Christmas

  The teacher gave homework for Christmas.

  聖誕節期間,老師佈置了作業,

  We thought it must be a mistake.

  我們認為那是非常的不妥。

  She smiled when she said this assignment

  當她佈置這個任務時面帶微笑,

  would take up our whole winter break.

  想佔據整個寒假。

  Before we return from vacation

  假期返回來之前,

  we have to make sure it gets done.

  我們必須確保作業完成。

  It seems that our teacher must like us.

  似乎我們的老師必須像我們一樣,

  Our homework assignment? Have fun!

  我們的家庭作業呢?玩的愉快!