關於兒童的英文詩歌精選

  文學是一種語言藝術,詩歌又歷來被視作文學的最高形式。學習英語詩歌不但有助於開闊視野,陶冶性情,而且對於英語學習有很大幫助。小編精心收集了關於兒童的英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於兒童的英文詩歌篇1

  On Children論孩子

  Your children are not your children.

  They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.

  They come through you but not from you,

  And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

  你的兒女,其實不是你的兒女

  他們是生命對於自身渴望而誕生的孩子

  他們藉助你來到這世界,卻非因你而來

  他們在你身旁,卻並不屬於你

  You may give them your love but not your thoughts,

  For they have their own thoughts.

  You may house their bodies but not their souls,

  For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,

  which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.

  You may strive to be like them,

  but seek not to make them like you.

  For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

  你可以給予他們的是你的愛

  卻不是你的想法

  因為他們有自己的思想

  你可以庇護的是他們的身體,卻不是他們的靈魂

  因為他們的靈魂屬於明天,屬於你做夢也無法到達的明天

  你可以拼盡全力,變得像他們一樣

  卻不要讓他們變得和你一樣

  因為生命不會後退,也不在過去停留

  You are the bows from which your children

  as living arrows are sent forth.

  The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,

  and He bends you with His might

  that His arrows may go swift and far.

  Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;

  For even as He loves the arrow that flies,

  so He loves also the bow that is stable.

  你是弓,兒女是從你那裡射出的箭

  弓箭手望著未來之路上的箭靶

  他用盡力氣將你拉開,使他的箭射得又快又遠

  懷著快樂的心情,在弓箭手的手中彎曲吧

  因為他愛一路飛翔的箭,也愛無比穩定的弓

  關於兒童的英文詩歌篇2

  Home,Sweet Home家,甜蜜的家

  1

  mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, 雖然我們也會沈迷於歡樂與奢靡中,

  be it ever so humble, there’s no place like home! 無論家是多麼簡陋,沒有地方比得上它!

  a charm from the skies seems to hallow us there, 好似從空而降的魔力,使我們在家覺得聖潔

  which seek through the world, is ne’er met with elsewhere, 就是找遍全世界,也找不到像這樣的地方,

  home! home! sweet, sweet home! 家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!

  there’s no place like home! there’s no place like home! 沒有地方比得上家!沒有地方比得上家!

  2

  i gaze on the moon as i tread the drear wild, 每當我漫步荒野凝視明月,

  and feel that my mother now thinks of her child, 便想起母親正惦念著她的孩子,

  as she looks on that moon from our own cottage door, 當她從茅舍門口遙望明月時,

  through the woodbine, whose fragrance shall cheer me no more. 穿過冬忍樹叢,濃郁樹香再也不能安慰我的心靈。

  home! home! sweet, sweet home!家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!

  there’s no place like home! there’s no place like home!沒有地方比得上家!沒有地方比得上家!

  3

  an exile from home, splendor dazzles in vain; 對一個離鄉背井的遊子,再華麗的光輝,也是徒然閃爍;

  oh, give me my lowly thatch’d cottage again! 一棟矮簷茅舍!

  the birds singing gaily, that came at my call--- 一呼即來的鳥兒正在歡唱

  give me them, -- and the peace of mind, dearer than all! 賜給牠們-還有心靈的平靜,這些勝過一切!

  home! home! sweet, sweet home!家啊!家啊!甜蜜的家啊!

  there’s no place like home! there’s no place like home!沒有地方比得上家!沒有地方比得上家!

  ~~~by john h. payne, 1791-1852

  關於兒童的英文詩歌篇3

  媽媽教會我的事,幽默

  My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE

  母親教會我如何珍惜他人辛苦勞動:

  "If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"

  “如果你們要打架,到外邊打去我剛整理好房間!”

  My mother taught me RELIGION

  母親教會我什麼是宗教:

  "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

  “你最好祈禱那個東西能從地毯下冒出來。”

  My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL

  母親教會我什麼是時間旅行:

  "If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

  “你要是不改,我把你一把推到下週三!”意為:不讓過週末。

  My mother taught me LOGIC

  母親教會我什麼是邏輯:

  "Because I said so, that’s why."

  “為什麼?因為我就是這麼說的!”

  My mother taught me FORESIGHT

  母親教會我什麼是遠見:

  "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident."

  “一定要穿乾淨內衣,以防萬一你遇到事故。”

  My mother taught me IRONY

  母親教會我什麼是諷刺:

  "Keep laughing and I’ll give ou something to cry about."

  “接著笑吧,我讓你一會兒哭不出來”

  My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS

  "Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"

  My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM

  母親教會我什麼是柔體雜技:

  "Will you ’look’ at the dirt on the back of your neck!"

  “你能不能看看你脖子後面的泥!”

  My mother taught me about STAMINA

  母親教會我什麼是耐力:

  "You’ll sit there ’til all that spinach is finished."

  “坐在那兒,直到把所有的菠菜吃完。”

  My mother taught me about WEATHER

  母親教會我如何識天氣:

  "It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."

  “好像有龍捲風席捲過你的房間。”

  My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS

  母親教會我如何解決物理學問題:

  "If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you; would you listen then?"

  “如果我高聲叫喊,是因為我看見有一顆流星正朝你俯衝而來,那你會不會聽我的話?”

  My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY

  母親教會我什麼是偽善:

  "If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million times - Don’t exaggerate!"

  “如果我曾告訴過你一次,我實際上已告訴過你百萬次不許誇張!”

  My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

  母親教會我什麼是生命的輪迴:

  "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

  “是我把你帶來這個世界的,我也可以讓你離開。”

  My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION

  母親教會我什麼是行為矯正:

  "Stop acting like your father!"

  “別像你父親那樣做!”

  My mother taught me about ENVY

  母親教會我什麼是嫉妒:

  "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do!"

  “這世界上有數百萬不幸的孩子,他們可沒有你這麼好的父母。”