經典抒情英文詩歌欣賞
英文詩歌用豐富的想象,富有節奏感韻律美的語言和分行排列的形式來抒發思想情感。下面是小編為大家帶來,供大家閱讀收藏!
經典抒情英文詩歌1:
Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,
你的胸懷有了那些心而越可親
Which I by lacking have supposed dead,
***它們的消逝我只道已經死去***;
And there reigns love and all love's loving parts,
原來愛,和愛的一切可愛部分,
And all those friends which I thought buried.
和埋掉的友誼都在你懷裡藏住。
How many a holy and obsequious tear
多少為哀思而流的聖潔淚珠
Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye
那虔誠的愛曾從我眼睛偷取
As interest of the dead, which now appear
去祭奠死者!我現在才恍然大悟
But things removed that hidden in thee lie!
他們只離開我去住在你的心裡。
Thou art the grave where buried love doth live,
你是座收藏已往恩情的芳塚,
Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone,
滿掛著死去的情人的紀念牌,
Who all their parts of me to thee did give;
他們把我的饋贈盡向你呈貢,
That due of many now is thine alone:
你獨自享受許多人應得的愛。
Their images I loved I view in thee,
在你身上我瞥見他們的倩影,
And thou, all they, hast all the all of me.
而你,他們的總和,盡有我的心。
經典抒情英文詩歌2:
When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
當我傳喚對已往事物的記憶
I summon up remembrance of things past,
出庭於那馨香的默想的公堂,
I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
我不禁為命中許多缺陷嘆息,
And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:
帶著舊恨,重新哭蹉跎的時光;
Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,
於是我可以淹沒那枯涸的眼,
For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,
為了那些長埋在夜臺的親朋,
And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe,
哀悼著許多音容俱渺的美豔,
And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight:
痛哭那情愛久已勾消的哀痛:
Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,
於是我為過去的惆悵而惆悵,
And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er
並且一一細算,從痛苦到痛苦,
The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,
那許多嗚咽過的嗚咽的舊賬,
Which I new pay as if not paid before.
彷彿還未付過,現在又來償付。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
但是隻要那刻我想起你,摯友,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
損失全收回,悲哀也化為烏有。
經典抒情英文詩歌3:
Baby,it's raining here.
寶貝,外面下著雨。
I sit by the window, listening to the music andmissing you.
我坐在窗邊,傾聽著悠悠的音樂,思念著遠方的你。
I hear the voice of rain.It seems as if someone iscrying.
我聽到了雨滴聲,好像誰在哭泣。
When will it stop? Only the alone one can know the mood of the rain.
雨什麼時候會停呢?只有孤獨的人才能體會它的惆悵。
You took me to the edge of the heaven yesterday.
昨日,你把我帶到了天堂的門檻。
But you rob me of my wings today and let me stand on the ground solely.
今日,你卻奪去了我的翅膀,讓我獨自站在地面。
When I see a view of your back,can you listen to my heartfelt prayer?
當我注視你遠去的背影時,你是否聽到我衷心的祝福?
Your smile is partly hidden and partly visible in the wind.
風中,你的笑容若隱若現。
Closing my eyes,I try to pursue the echoes of your voices.
閉上眼睛,我試著抓取你的迴音。
You occupy my every day's dream that tears come to my heart.
每天我都夢見你,這讓我心碎。
You are the person whom I shouldn't love.
你是我不該愛上的人。
Although the fate played a joke on me.
可是老天卻和我開了那麼大的玩笑。
If there were a green possibility
如果有可能
which is able to twist the dark finale,
扭轉這悲慘的結局,
I'd like to dye it red with all my blood
我願意用鮮血換取這樣的可能,
and change all my life for your transitory hug.
用我的生命換取你短暫的擁抱。
In autumn the leaves change from green to brown.
秋天,綠葉枯黃了。
Thousands of the little white dandelion seeds
成千上萬的蒲公英種子
are all swaying to the light wind.
在微風中舞動。
The alone swing can do nothing but wait in the park.
孤寂的鞦韆只能在公園裡等。
- 經典抒情英文詩歌欣賞
- 初三地理印度知識點複習
- 怎麼做可以快速瘦臉
- 公司自我介紹演講稿是如何的
- 五年級上冊語文第六單元試題及答案
- 消防安全黑板報素材
- 不是故意歌譜
- 愛護圖書館書籍提示語怎麼寫
- 描寫荷花的古詩詞
- 小學生消防安全知識講座稿
- 冬蟲夏草的種植方法
- 南瓜粥怎麼做才好吃的做法步驟
- 財務科長工作述職總結範文***2***
- 秋冬季節的基本養生知識
- 膝上型電腦總是突然啟動或宕機怎麼辦
- 有效淡化黑眼圈的方法
- 我的偶像高三作文
- 周公解夢夢見老師講課有什麼寓意
- 拼搏奮鬥正能量的句子
- 膝蓋疼的按摩穴位和保養方法
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字