英語人際關係

  人際關係指人與人之間的交往與友誼,有哪些?下面是小編蒐集整理的一些內容,希望對你有幫助。

  

  1.buddy哥們兒;

  2.BFF***best friends forever閨蜜;

  3.confidante紅顏知己;

  4.colleague同事;

  5.intimate至交;

  6.sworn brother結拜兄弟;

  7.partner 搭檔;

  8panion 同伴;

  9.pen pal 筆友;

  10rade-in-arms 戰友;

  11.bosom friend 知心朋友;

  12.childhood sweetheart 青梅竹馬

  句子

  ◎我和他很合得來。I get along well with him.

  *get along ***well*** with...“和……合得來”、“和睦相處”。

  What's John like? ***約翰是個什麼樣的人?***

  = I get on well with him. *英式英語。

  ◎我跟她合不來。I don't get along well with her. I don't get on well with her.

  *英式英語。

  ◎我很尊敬他。 I respect him.

  = I highly respect him.

  *強調說法。

  = I look up to him.

  ◎我瞧不起他。 I despise him.

  = I look down on him.

  ◎我想和大家和睦相處。I want to get along with everyone.

  = I hope I will get along with everyone. ***我希望能和大家和睦相處。***

  ◎你跟她合得來嗎? Are you getting along with her?

  *get along“合得來”、“和睦相處”。

  ◎她根本不搭理我。She ignored me.

  *ignore“不放在眼裡”、“不理”、“假裝看不見”。

  What did she do? ***她怎麼了?***

  She ignored me. ***她不搭理我。***

  = She gave me the cold shoulder.

  = She didn't pay any attention to me ***at all***.

  ◎我不知道他在想什麼。I don't know what he's really thinking.

  = I'm not sure what he is thinking about.

  = I don't really know what is on his mind.

  ◎我沒有理由讓人嫉妒。I have no reason to be envied.

  *envy“羨慕他人或物”,“嫉妒”。

  = There is no reason to be jealous of me.

  = There is no reason to envy me.

  ◎我討厭愛拍馬屁的人。I don't like brownnosers.

  *brownnoser俚語,“討好別人的人”、“阿諛逢迎的人”。

  They're helping our boss again. ***他們又去幫上司的忙了。***

  = I don't like flatterers. ***我不喜歡愛說恭維話的人。***

  I don't like ass-kissers. *俚語,不太文雅的說法,使用時要注意場合。

  ◎我是個不顧家的人。I'm neglecting my family.

  *這是種相當嚴厲的說法。neglect 表示“對……玩忽職守”、“不盡義務”。

  = I put my work before my family. ***我是工作第一,家庭第二。****比較溫和的說法。

  = I should treat my family better. ***我該重視我的家庭。***

  ◎你站在哪一方?Which side are you?

  *side“***競爭、談判等的***一方,自己人”。

  = Which side are you on?

  = Who are you rooting for?

  = Which side do you support? ***你支援哪一方?***

  ◎我是站在你這邊的。I'm on your side.

  *on one's side“站在……一方”。

  Whose side are you on? ***你是站在哪一邊的?***

  = I'm on your side. ***我是站在你這邊的。***

  = I will support you. ***我支援你。***

  = I agree with you. ***我同意你的意見。***

  ◎他對我很不客氣的。He's very hard on me.

  *be動詞+hard on...“蠻橫,野蠻”。

  Do you like your boss? ***你喜歡你的上司嗎?***

  No, he's very hard on me. ***不,他對我很嚴厲。***

  = He treats me unkindly. ***他對我一點兒都不友好。***

  = He's mean to me. ***他對我很刻薄。***

  = He's very strict. ***他很嚴厲。***

  ◎他總把我當作眼中釘。He always treats me like an enemy.

  *enemy“仇人,敵人”。

  = He was rude to say that. ***他這樣對你說話也太無禮了。***

  = He acts like I'm an enemy.

  = He treats me as if I'm his enemy.

  ◎他對我很蠻橫。He treated me badly.

  = I was badly treated by him.

  = I received bad treatment from him.

  = He treated me unkindly. ***他對我很粗暴。***

  ◎我欠他的情。I'm obligated to him. *obligate“讓某人負有法律或道義上的義務”。

  I'm under obligation to him.

  I owe him. * owe“欠……的情”。

  = I have an obligation to him.

  I'm deeply indebted to him. ***我非常感激他。***

  I've received kindness from him. ***他對我很好。***

  = I owe him a lot for everything he has done for me. ***我非常感謝他為我所做的一切。***

  ◎我們很熟,互相直呼其名。We're on a first name basis. *表示“之間關係好,很親密”。

  = We're on first name terms.

  英語建立人際關係

  1. We are responsible for our own emotional life.

  要為自己的情緒負責。

  If we are to experience comfortable, nourishing relationships, we have to relinquish the idea that someone else can make us feel a certain way. If we hold another person responsible when we are upset, we surrender our power, which makes us less capable of creating the outcome we seek. If there is something that is lacking in one of your core relationships, cast off the role of victim and commit to creating the love you deserve.

  如果想擁有融洽、健康的人際關係,我們就必須摒棄是他人影響了我們的情緒這種想法。如果我們認為心煩意亂是別人造成的,我們就放棄了自己的權力,這會使我們更加難以得到自己努力尋求的結果。如果在你的主要人際關係中存在某種欠缺,那就拋棄受害者的角色,全身心地創造你應該得到的愛吧。

  2. Healthy relationships are based upon a deep rooted conviction in equality.

  良好的人際關係是以深深植根的平等理念為基礎的。

  Ego-rooted relationships reinforce insecurities. When one person criticizes, demeans, or asserts authority over another, it may temporarily improve the self-esteem of one by lowering another’s, but this assumption of power is always vulnerable. Relationships based upon mutual respect liberate energy that becomes available for creativity.

  以自我為中心的人際關係只會增加不安全感。當一個人指責、貶低,或者是向他人施壓的時候,這隻會暫時提升他的自尊而降低另一個人的自尊,這種自以為是的強勢總是不堪一擊的。建立在相互尊重基礎上的人際關係能夠釋放你的能力,從而激發你的創造力。

  This principle is of particular importance when the relationship is between an adult and a child. It is essential for the parent to recognize the child’s equality on the level of the soul. If this intention is present throughout children’s upbringing, they will develop a sense of dignity and respect that will serve them throughout their lives.

  在成人和孩子的關係中,這一理念尤其重要。父母應該承認孩子在精神上與成人是平等的。如果這個觀念一直陪伴著孩子的成長過程,孩子就會建立起自尊自重的個性,這會令他們終生受益。

  3. Conscious communication builds nurturing relationships.

  有意識的交流能幫助建立良好的人際關係。

  Determine what you need and ask for it. Teach the people in your family to identify their needs and express themselves in ways that increase the likelihood that their needs will be met.

  確定自己需要什麼,然後提出要求。要教會家人認清自己的需要,並知道怎樣表達才能使要求被滿足的可能性更大。

  Show your children how to get needs met without resorting to emotional escalation. Your behavior provides the most compelling lesson.

  教會孩子怎樣才能不借助情緒升級就能使願望得到滿足。你的行為舉止就是最有說服力的教材。

  4. Give what you seek.

  奉獻你的所愛。

  Human beings have four basic needs in a relationship: attention, affection, appreciation, and acceptance. We give attention by making eye contact. We express affection by connecting physically with sensitivity and permission. We demonstrate appreciation by telling and showing people that they add value to our lives. We provide acceptance by cultivating an internal conversation of recognizing ourselves in the other and the other in ourselves.

  人在交際關係中有四個基本需求:關注、關愛、感激和接受。我們通過目光接觸傳達關注,通過肢體上敏感而讚許的接觸表達關愛,通過語言和行動告訴他人他們對我們的重要性來表示感激,通過營造你中有我我中有你的內心聯絡展示接納。

  Be generous with the people in your life and you will spontaneously see these expressions returning to you in kind. If you have children, shower them with attention, affection, appreciation, and acceptance and watch them flourish.

  慷慨地對待你生命中遇到的人吧,自然而然你就會發現別人會以同樣的方式回報你。

  5. Remember that life is short.

  謹記生命短暫。

  Enjoy what you have. Don’t waste time indulging in petty grievances. We sometimes avoid healing our relationships, because we anticipate there will be plenty of time in the future. Do what you can from your side to create peace now. Free your heart from grievances and regrets now. Do not allow your present to be trapped in the past.

  享受你擁有的一切。不要將時間浪費在瑣碎的抱怨上。有時我們會迴避修復人際關係,因為我們預想將來還有的是時間。從現在開始,從自身做起,竭盡全力去營造和諧的氛圍。讓你的心遠離抱怨和悔恨,不要讓現在的你深陷在過去,難以自拔。