經典的幼兒英語故事大全

  有很多的小朋友都不喜歡學習英語,所以大多數的媽媽都會用講英語故事的方法讓孩子喜歡上英語。下面為您精心推薦了經典幼兒英語故事,希望對您有所幫助。

  坐井觀天

  Look at the Sky from the Bottom of a Well

  There is a frog. He lives in a well and he never goes out of the well. He thinks the sky is as big as the mouth of the well.

  有一隻青蛙住在井底,他從來沒有去過井外面。他以為天空就和井口一樣大。

  One day a crow comes to the well. He sees the frog and says, “Frog, let’s have a talk.”

  一天, 一隻烏鴉飛到井邊,看見青蛙,就對它說:“青蛙,咱們聊聊吧。”

  Then the frog asks, “Where are you from?”

  青蛙就問他:“你從哪裡來?”

  “I fly from the sky,” the crow says.

  “我從天上上來。”烏鴉說。

  The frog feels surprised and says, “The sky is only as big as the mouth of the well. How do you fly from the sky?”

  青蛙驚訝地說:“天空就只有這井口這麼大,你怎麼會從天上來? ”

  The crow says, “The sky is very big. You always stay in the well, so you don’t know the world is big.”

  烏鴉說:“天空很大。只不過你一直呆在井裡,所有不知道世界很大。”

  The frog says, “I don’t believe.”

  青蛙說:“我不相信。”

  But the crow says, “You can come out and have a look by yourself.”

  烏鴉說:“你可以出來,自己看看嘛。”

  So the frog comes out from the well. He is very surprised. How big the world is!

  於是青蛙來到井外。他十分驚訝,原來世界這麼大!

  快樂的人

  A HAPPY MAN

  One day in spring, Wang Liangbin called his servant to him.

  春天裡的一天,王亮賓把他的僕人叫到跟前。

  "How many pounds of snails did you buy?"

  "你買了多少磅蝸牛?"

  "200 pounds, sir."

  "200磅,主人。"

  "Did you buy birds?"

  "鳥也買了嗎?"

  "Yes, sir, over 60."

  "是的,有60多隻。"

  "Did you have enough money?"

  "錢夠嗎?"

  "Yes, sir."

  "夠,主人。"

  Wang never spent much money on himself. He was frugal and lived simply. He spent most of his money buying animals to set free.

  王從來不在自己身上多花一分錢。他的生活非常樸素簡單。他幾乎把所有的錢都用來買動物放生。

  功虧一簣

  within an ace of winning

  Once a man planned to build a terrace.

  古時,有一個人要築一座九仞***八尺=一仞***高的山。

  He worked very hard and spent a lot of time digging and carrying earth.

  他十分努力的建造這座山,並且花了很多時間挖土、搬運泥土。

  When the mound was almost completed and only one more basket of earth was needed, the man gave up.

  終於當山快要建成的時候,幾乎只差最後一籃子的泥土就行了的時候,他放棄了。

  The terrace was never completed.

  這座山便永遠無法完工。