簡短的少兒英語故事閱讀
小學英語故事課教學,教師既要充分利用現有教材,又要勇於創新地使用,讓我們懷揣一顆童心,努力展現故事的魅力,做個會講故事的人。小編精心收集了簡短的少兒英語故事,供大家欣賞學習!
簡短的少兒英語故事篇1
Little Johnny was crying one day, and his dad asked him why.
一天,小約翰尼哭了,他爸爸問他為什麼哭。
'I've lost five cents,' sobbed Johnny.
“我不見了5美分。”約翰尼抽泣著說。
'Don't worry,' said his dad kindly.' Here's five more for you.'
“別擔心,”他爸爸溫柔地說,“我再給你5美分。”
At this time Johnny howled louder than ever.
這次約翰尼哭得比剛才更大聲。
'Now what is it?' asked his dad.
“現在又是為什麼呢?”他爸爸問。
'I wish I'd said I'd lost ten cents!'
“我真希望我剛剛說我不見了10美分!”
簡短的少兒英語故事篇2
A Smart Housewife.
精明的家庭主婦
A smart housewife was told that there was a kind of stove which would only consume half of the coal she was burning.
一位精明的家庭主婦聽人說有一種爐子用起來可以比她現在用的爐子省一半的煤。
She was very excited, and said: "That'll be terrific! Since one stove can save half of the coal, if I buy two, no coal will be needed!"
她聽了大為興奮,說:“那太好了!一個爐子可以省一半的煤,那麼如果我買兩個爐子的話,不就可以把煤全都省下來了嗎?”
簡短的少兒英語故事篇3
But the teacher cried
可是老師哭了
The six-year-old John was terribly spoiled.His father knew it, but his grandma doted on him. He hardly left her side. And when he wanted anything, he either cried or threw a tempertantrum. Then came his first day of school, his first day away from his grandmother's loving arms.
六歲的約翰嬌生慣養。他的父親知道這一點,可他的祖父母仍然寵著他。這孩子幾乎寸步不離他的祖母。他想要什麼不是哭,就是鬧。他第一天上學才離開祖母的懷抱。
When he came home from school his grandma met him at the door.
約翰放學了,他奶奶在門口接他
"Was school all right?" she asked, "Did you get along all right? did you cry?"
她問道:“學校怎麼樣?你過的好嗎?哭了沒有?”
"Cry?" John asked. "No, I didn't cry, but the teacher did!"
“哭?”約翰問,“不,我沒哭,可老師哭了。”