關於外貿的常用英語句子
英語是國際經濟、技術、資訊等交流中應用最廣泛的語言,也是我國基礎教育中最主要的外語課程。小編分享,僅供參考!
最新的
1、We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我們在平等互利的基礎上和各國人民進行貿易。
2、They mainly trade with Japanese firms.
他們主要和日本商行進行貿易。
3、For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
在過去的五年中,我們與貴國進行了大量的貿易。
4、Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
我們的目的是和你們探討一下發展貿易的可能性。
5、There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事總有例外。
6、There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.
和你們的羊毛貿易已有所減少。
7、To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
尊重買方國家的風俗習慣是我國貿易政策的一個重要方面。
8、I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否願意立即回答。
9、Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
我們是在平等的基礎上進行貿易。
10、I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。
11、Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
我們公司主要經營手工藝品。
12、We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。
13、Trade in leather has gone up ***down*** 3%.
皮革貿易上升***下降***了百分之三。
14、They are well-known in trade circles.
他們在貿易界很有名望。
15、Trade in general is improving.
貿易情況正在好轉。
16、I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裡。
17、Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
請了解這一點對我們至關重要。
18、Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.
我們的對外貿易不斷髮展。
19、Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?
20、Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我們的方針是不授與專賣權。
經典的
1、We'd like to order your products. We'll send our official order today.我們想訂你們的貨,今天會寄上正式的訂單。
2、Did you get our order for your telephones?你是否收到了我們訂電話機的訂單?
3、We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you?我們發現貴公司的訂單最近逐漸減少了,對嗎?
4、I am writing to confirm / enquire / inform you...我寫信時要確認/詢問/通知你…
5、Can you let me have the name and quantities?你可以告訴我貨名和數量嗎?
6、Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June.除非你方三月訂貨,否則我們無法6月送貨。
7、I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我寫信來追蹤我們之前對於第二季度營銷活動的決定。
8、from our decision at the previous meeting...如我們在上次會議中的決定。。。
9、As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。
10、Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.請確保個人資訊不會外洩且只供內部使用。
11、Can we make a change on order No. 29734?我們可以修改一下29734號訂單嗎?
12、Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.我方的報價是合理的、現實的,符合當前市場的價格水平。
13、We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.我們還價為每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元。
14、There are a number of issues with our new system.我們的新系統有些問題。
15、We seek your assistance to cascade / reply this message to your staff.我們請求你的幫助,將此資訊傳達給你們的員工。
16、Could you please let me know the status of this project?請讓我知道這個計劃的進度?
17、Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.請讓我知道任何我可以幫得上忙的地方。
18、Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有勞貴方,不勝感激。
19、I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性。
20、This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.此報盤著眼於擴大銷路而且很有競爭性。
優秀的
1、We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不勝感激貴方對此事的關照。
2、We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.如承賜示具體要求,不勝感激。
3、It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.我方如有機會同樣效勞貴方,將不勝欣慰。
4、"We assure you of our best services at all times.我方保證向貴方隨時提供最佳服務。
5、"This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.這樣可以使我方經營者具有很強的競爭力,還可獲得最大的利潤。
6、I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.我很感激你對這件事情的理解。
7、It's our principle in business to keep our promise."守信用"是我們經營的原則。
8、Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?請您在6月份前答覆我上述問題好嗎?
9、Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.請隨時與我聯絡,我將持續地提供全程支援。
10、Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。
11、We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much.我們為耽擱道歉,希望這沒有給您帶來太多不便。
12Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.很感激您的理解及合作。
13I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.今天下午我建議我們就A專案的發展計劃開會討論一下。
14、Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:10 PM SLC time.下週一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。
15、I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX專案的情況。
- 關於外貿的常用英語句子
- 學生如何去黑眼圈
- 血壓不穩定是什麼原因_什麼原因影響血壓不穩
- 工作心態如何調整
- 肺癌的最新治療方法
- 金錢草怎麼養
- 繁華的反義詞近義詞是什麼
- 致學校和老師的一封表揚信
- 魯濱孫漂流記讀後感
- 初中語文各年級知識點考點
- 建立綠色學校宣傳口號
- 網上笑話語錄
- 安貧樂道怎麼造句
- 電工安全事故真實案例介紹
- 新生入園育兒知識大全
- 三生三世十里桃花手機高清桌布
- 有關於中秋節的圖片
- 愛情很美好的說說
- 2016第十一屆金鷹節頒獎晚會胡歌趙麗穎雙贏劉濤登頂完整版視訊回放
- 草莓怎麼吃才有營養又好吃
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字