有關網際網路情景對話雙語

  英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家學習!

  1

  A:With the development of computer technology, the Internet has become more and more popular.

  隨著計算機技術的發展,網際網路越來越受歡迎。

  B:Yeah, but do you think students should surf the internet after class.?

  是啊,但是你認為學生在放學後應該去上網嗎?

  A:Yes,I do.I regard it as a great helper.

  是的,我這麼認為。我認為網路是一個好幫手。

  B:Oh?Why?

  哦?為什麼?

  A:For example, you can surf the Internet for any information you need in a short time without working hard in the library.

  比如說,網路上你可以在很短的時間內找到任何你想要的資訊,而不需要在圖書管理辛苦的去查詢。

  B:oh,it sounds so convenient.

  哦,那樣聽起來很方便。

  A:Yeah,it is convenient to communicate with others by using the Internet.

  是的,用網際網路來和別人傳遞資訊是很方便的。

  B: However, many people think that there are many disadvantages of the Internet, because there is also some information that is not good for the students.

  但是,不少人認為網際網路也有很多缺點,因為這裡也有許多對學生來說不健康的資訊。

  A: That’s also true.Well, it will not only have a bad effect on study but also do harm to our health if we spend too much time to play games on line.

  那倒也是,而且如果花費太多的時間在網路遊戲上不僅會對我們的學習造成不良的影響,而且也不利於我們的健康。

  B: What do you think we should do?

  那你認為我們該怎麼做?

  A: We should make proper use of the Internet. It is of great importance for us to separate good plants from wild weeds.

  我們應該合理使用網路,學會分辨好與壞的能力對我們來說是很重要的。

  2

  Repairman:

  What can I do?

  我需要做什麼?

  Benjamin:

  The system crashed when I was surfing on the internet.

  我正在上網,電腦卻突然宕機了。

  Repairman:

  Did you go to any illegal website?

  你上過非法網站嗎?

  Benjamin:

  No, But does that matter?

  沒有。那有關係嗎?

  Repairman:

  Yes, your computer can be easily infected by virus if you do that.

  是的,如果那麼做您的電腦很容易受到病毒感染。

  Benjamin:

  I see. I'd better never try.

  知道了。那最好不要嘗試。

  Repairman:

  That's wise.

  那是明智的。

  Benjamin:

  Do you know what's wrong with my PC?

  你知道我的電腦怎麼了嗎?

  Repairman:

  One minute. Oh, yes, it was infected by a virus, and you had no antivirus software.

  等一下。哦,是的,它感染病毒了,你沒有裝防毒軟體啊?

  Benjamin:

  Is anti-virus software necessary for a PC?

  對於電腦,防毒軟體是必需的嗎?

  Repairman:

  Of course. You'd better learn something about it.

  當然了。你最好對它多一些瞭解。

  Benjamin:

  I'm afraid yes. But what about the data I stored in the computer?

  恐怕是要這樣。不過我原來存在電腦裡的資料會怎樣?

  Repairman:

  Don't worry, it should have been protected automatically. And I take an anti-virus software with me. Do you want me to install it now?

  別擔心。應該已經被自動儲存了。我帶了防毒軟體,您希望我現在幫您安裝嗎?

  Benjamin:

  Yes, please. I'll really appreciate that.

  請裝吧。很感謝你。