談論足球的英語情景對話口語

  足球是很人都喜歡的一項體育運動,那麼和外國朋友談論足球比賽時怎麼用英語和他們交流呢?下面小編為大家帶來談論足球的英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

  談論足球英語情景對話一

  Daniel: Hey, Vale, how are you?

  丹尼爾:嗨,瓦爾,你好嗎?

  Valeria: Fine, and you, Daniel, how are you?

  瓦萊裡婭:我很好,你呢,丹尼爾,你好嗎?

  Daniel: Very well thanks. I have a question for you.

  丹尼爾:非常好,謝謝你。我有個問題要問你。

  Valeria: OK, tell me.

  瓦萊裡婭:好,問吧。

  Daniel: Since you're from Argentina, I'd have to ask you about soccer.

  丹尼爾:你來自阿根廷,所以我想問和足球有關的問題。

  Valeria: Yes, sure. What do you want to know about soccer?

  瓦萊裡婭:好啊。有關足球你想知道什麼?

  Daniel: Argentina is really famous for soccer.

  丹尼爾:阿根廷的足球運動非常出名。

  Valeria: Right.

  瓦萊裡婭:對。

  Daniel: Because I've seen it from the news but I don't have the feeling or I don't really knowhow Argentinian people live football.

  丹尼爾:這是我在新聞裡看到的,可是我沒有這種感覺,我真的不知道阿根廷人這麼熱愛足球。

  Valeria: OK, let me tell you that for us, football is something like natural.

  瓦萊裡婭:好,我來跟你說一下,對我們來說,足球就像自然一樣。

  Daniel: What do you mean by that?

  丹尼爾:這是什麼意思?

  Valeria: It's like when especially if you are a boy, when you come back from school after havinglunch what we do is like going with your friends to play soccer on the street.

  瓦萊裡婭:尤其是孩提時代,吃完午飯從學校回來以後,我們喜歡和朋友在街上踢足球。

  Daniel: On the street?

  丹尼爾:在街上?

  Valeria: Yes. Like this, meaning that everybody has the experience of playing soccer.

  瓦萊裡婭:對。就是說所有人都有踢球的經歷。

  Daniel: Yeah, I have it myself too. I used to do that when I was a kid.

  丹尼爾:好。我也踢過球。我小時候也踢過。

  Valeria: So meaning that in Chile it's kind of the same?

  瓦萊裡婭:你是說智利也是這樣的嗎?

  Daniel: Yeah, I think you, since you can run and kick the ball, I mean everyone practice footballor soccer.

  丹尼爾:對,奔跑、踢球,所有人都在練習踢球。

  Valeria: How about the teams?

  瓦萊裡婭:那球隊呢?

  Daniel: What about them?

  丹尼爾:球隊怎麼了?

  Valeria: How you choose a team in your country?

  瓦萊裡婭:你怎麼在你們國家選擇一個支援的球隊?

  Daniel: That's, I think that's an issue. You have to choose just one team basically.

  丹尼爾:這是個問題。你只能選擇一個球隊。

  Valeria: What do you mean just one team?

  瓦萊裡婭:只能選一個是什麼意思?

  Daniel: You can't support several teams, it's just one.

  丹尼爾:你不能支援很多球隊,只能支援一個球隊。

  Valeria: I see and it should be the same through all your life or can we, or you can change?

  瓦萊裡婭:我明白了,就是一生中只能支援一個球隊,可以改變支援的球隊嗎?

  Daniel: OK, you can change but it's not really, it's not allowed actually by your friends or yourfamily.

  丹尼爾:可以,不過你的朋友和家人不會允許你這麼做。

  Valeria: Sorry, does anybody change team?

  瓦萊裡婭:抱歉,那有人改為支援別的隊嗎?

  Daniel: I've seen some people who have changed but they're not really like into soccer. Ifyou're really into soccer you would never change it and not because of your group or notbecause of society, because if you're really into football that's if you choose a team, that's theteam you support forever.

  丹尼爾:我知道有些人改變了支援的球隊,不過他們不太喜歡足球。如果你真的很喜歡足球,你不會更改你支援的球隊,這並不是因為你所在的社交圈子,而是因為你真的很喜歡足球,如果你選擇支援一個球隊,那那支球隊就是你會永遠支援的球隊。

  Valeria: Because in Argentina it is said there are two things that you cannot change, your mumand your team.

  瓦萊裡婭:在阿根廷,人們說有兩件事不會改變,你的母親和你支援的球隊。

  Daniel: OK, that's good.

  丹尼爾:好,這很好。

  Valeria: No matter how bad things are for your team, you have to support, you will supportthe same team all your life.

  瓦萊裡婭:無論你支援的球隊情況有多糟糕,你也必須要繼續支援他們,你一生都只能支援這支球隊。

  Daniel: Yeah, we don't have that saying in Chile but I think it's pretty much the same. Youshouldn't change your team.

  丹尼爾:好,我們智利並沒有這種說法,不過我想智利的情況也是一樣的。你不應該更改你支援的球隊。

  談論足球英語情景對話二

  Valeria: So how about in tournament time?

  瓦萊裡婭:比賽時間呢?

  Daniel: How?

  丹尼爾:怎麼了?

  Valeria: How do you live that?

  瓦萊裡婭:一般有比賽時你們是怎麼過的?

  Daniel: Well if it's an important tournament, like World Cup or Copa America, we would watchthe matches like normally watch and...

  丹尼爾:如果是世界盃或美洲盃這樣的重要比賽,我們會正常觀看比賽……

  Valeria: What do you mean normally watch?

  瓦萊裡婭:正常觀看是什麼意思?

  Daniel: Normally watch means even if you have classes, even if you are working, if there's amatch in between you're going to watch it.

  丹尼爾:就是說即使要上課或是要上班,如果有重要比賽,我們還是會觀看。

  Valeria: So wait a second. If you are working, suppose you are working in your office and thematches are three pm meaning like working hours or the match is at ten am like it's schoolhours you still watch the match?

  瓦萊裡婭:等一下。如果你在上班,比如你在辦公室工作,比賽在下午3點開始,這時還是工作時間,或是在上午10點開始,這時學生還要上課,那你們也會看比賽嗎?

  Daniel: Yeah, yeah. You get a TV at the office or your classroom and you watch the game.

  丹尼爾:對,沒錯。辦公室和教室裡有電視,可以看比賽。

  Valeria: Really?

  瓦萊裡婭:真的嗎?

  Daniel: Yeah, we stop working because otherwise you wouldn't do anything anyway.

  丹尼爾:對,我們會停下手裡的工作,因為不然你也做不了什麼。

  Valeria: So you stop working, you stop studying?

  瓦萊裡婭:你們會停止工作,停止學習?

  Daniel: Yes.

  丹尼爾:對。

  Valeria: You stop everything that you are doing for watching the match?

  瓦萊裡婭:你們停下手頭上的一切事情,去看比賽?

  Daniel: Yeah.

  丹尼爾:對。

  Valeria: It's kind of the same in Argentina.

  瓦萊裡婭:這和阿根廷一樣。

  Daniel: You see because it's really important, like football is really important for us so if you'resupporting your team, if it's your national team everyone gets involved.

  丹尼爾:因為這真的很重要,足球對我們來說非常重要,如果有你支援的球隊,如果有國家隊的比賽,那所有人都會關注比賽。

  Valeria: In my country the rating of the matches is like more than thirty each time.

  瓦萊裡婭:在我們國家,每次足球比賽的收視率都超過30%。

  Daniel: Yeah, yeah, it's the same in Chile. It's really successful when you broadcast the match.

  丹尼爾:對,智利也是這樣。傳播比賽會取得非常大的成功。

  談論足球英語情景對話三

  Valeria: How are the emotions? How do you live soccer from an emotional point of view?

  瓦萊裡婭:那情緒呢?你在看足球直播時情緒是怎樣的?

  Daniel: Wow, that's, if it's an important match you will really get into it even if you're not inthe stadium you're watching it like on tele you will shout at the screen and you will shout...

  丹尼爾:哇,如果是重要的比賽,你就會陷入其中,即使你不在現場看球,你是通過電視看轉播,那你也會隔著螢幕吶喊……

  Valeria: Really?

  瓦萊裡婭:真的嗎?

  Daniel: Yeah.

  丹尼爾:對。

  Valeria: Which kind of things will you shout?

  瓦萊裡婭:你會因為什麼情況而大喊?

  Daniel: Pretty much insults to all the players and the referee.

  丹尼爾:通常是罵球員和裁判。

  Valeria: Insults?

  瓦萊裡婭:罵他們?

  Daniel: Yeah.

  丹尼爾:對。

  Valeria: Like if they are not doing well you insult them?

  瓦萊裡婭:如果他們踢得不好,你會罵他們?

  Daniel: Yeah, obviously.

  丹尼爾:當然會。

  Valeria: On the television?

  瓦萊裡婭:隔著電視螢幕?

  Daniel: Even in front of the television, yeah. It might sound, it might sound a bit weird but atthe same time we see football and we live football as a kind of stress relief therapy.

  丹尼爾:對,就在電視螢幕前。聽起來可能有點兒奇怪,不過看足球直播對我們來說是一種緩解壓力的療法。

  Valeria: I see. So if they are doing well, OK, you say like come on let's go and everything isfine?

  瓦萊裡婭:我明白了。如果他們踢得很好,那你會喊“加油,衝啊,很好”嗎?

  Daniel: Yeah.

  丹尼爾:對。

  Valeria: If they are not doing as well as you would like to, you will insult them in front of thetelevision?

  瓦萊裡婭:如果他們的表現沒有你想的那麼好,那你就會在電視機前罵他們?

  Daniel: Yeah, and sometimes with people we get to the point that when they cry if their teamloses and I've seen that many times.

  丹尼爾:對,有時人們會因為他們支援的球隊輸球而哭泣,我看到過很多次。

  Valeria: Wait, are you talking about men, Latin American men, crying?

  瓦萊裡婭:等等,你是說拉美男人會哭嗎?

  Daniel: Yeah, macho Latino men crying because of football, yeah.

  丹尼爾:對,充滿男子氣概的拉美男人會因為球隊輸球而哭泣。

  Valeria: I see.

  瓦萊裡婭:我瞭解了。

  談論足球英語情景對話四

  Valeria: How about women? How do they live football, soccer?

  瓦萊裡婭:女性呢?她們在看足球比賽直播時是怎樣的?

  Daniel: Well recently they are getting more and more into football and if you go to the stadiumyou can see more and more women come in and once they get into football it's really commonto see them at the stadium for example. So and it's really nice because it used to be a kind ofactivity just for men, like supporting teams, knowing about football, going to the stadium butnow it's more like you get a lot of couples there and you get a lot of families so I think it's agood point that women are getting more and more involved. So are you involved in football,are you into football?

  丹尼爾:最近喜歡足球的女性越來越多,如果你去體育場看比賽你會發現,現場有很多女性球迷,如果她們喜歡上足球,那她們就會去現場看球。這非常好,因為足球以前是男性的運動,一般都是男性有支援的球隊、瞭解足球、去現場看球,不過現在一般都是情侶、一家人一起去看球,所以我認為有越來越多的女性喜歡足球非常好。你喜歡足球嗎?

  Valeria: Actually, I'm kind of a weird case for my country because I'm not very interested insoccer but still I know when there is a match, about the result and I have my favorite team aswell but I don't watch the match but I'm very, very weird. I'm not the rule at all. I'm kind ofthe exception.

  瓦萊裡婭:實際上,在我們國家,我算是奇怪的人,因為我對足球不太感興趣,不過我知道什麼時候有比賽,也知道比賽結果,我有喜歡的球隊,不過我不看足球比賽,我真的是很奇怪的人。我和大家不一樣,我是個特例。

  Daniel: So basically in Argentina women would be interested in football?

  丹尼爾:阿根廷女性也對足球感興趣嗎?

  Valeria: Women are like this, the same as in Chile, they are getting more and more involvedwith soccer. In the past it was like a social activity that you are a woman and you are with yourfamily, your father, your brother, your boyfriend, your husband and you shared the momentand now more and more they are, I mean women are playing soccer, going to the stadium orwe can see like girls meeting for watching the match.

  瓦萊裡婭:和智利一樣,她們越來越喜歡足球。以前看足球比賽是一種社交活動,女性通常是陪爸爸、兄弟、男友、丈夫等家人去看比賽,和他們共度時光,但是現在有很多女性踢足球,去現場看足球比賽的女性也越來越多,還有女生會相約一起看比賽。

  Daniel: Wow, that's good.

  丹尼爾:哇,這很好。