日常閒聊英語情景對話

  下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家學習!

  :回家

  Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!

  你好,加布裡埃爾!

  Gabrielle: Hello!

  你好

  Todd: How are you doing today?

  你今天好嗎?

  Gabrielle: Good thanks.

  很好,謝謝。

  Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.

  加布裡埃爾,我聽說你要回紐西蘭的家去。

  Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.

  是的。我要回家過夏天。

  Todd: OK. What are your plans?

  你是怎麼計劃的?

  Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.

  也許先休息一週,去露營,接著我會回去工作。

  Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?

  好的,你在哪工作?

  Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.

  我在新西蘭克賴斯特徹奇市教英語。

  Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.

  哦,好的。你來自那裡。

  Gabrielle: That's right.

  是的。

  Todd: Were you born there?

  你在那裡出生嗎?

  Gabrielle: I was, yeah!

  是的,我是!

  Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...the mountains?

  在這短暫的休息,或者說是假期中,你打算去海灘,或者山區嗎?

  Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!

  也許,我會和朋友一起去海灘露營一週。

  Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?

  夏天那裡到底有多熱?

  Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.

  也許最高達到了30度。乾爽,很熱!很舒服!

  Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?

  那麼你去海灘的時候水溫很適合游泳?

  Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.

  不,不!我們會去游泳,但水並不熱。海水其實很冷。

  Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?

  好的,回家後還有什麼其他計劃嗎?

  Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.

  我很期待見到我的朋友,家人,和寵物。

  Todd: Animals!

  寵物!

  Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.

  是的,我想念我的寵物。

  Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?

  那麼,你養了什麼寵物?

  Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.

  我養了一隻貓,一隻狗,一隻叫做Sydney的羊,還有兩隻金魚。

  Todd: Wow!

  哇!

  Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.

  是的,我真的很想念它們。

  Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.

  我肯定它們見到你一定很興奮。好的,十分謝謝。

  Gabrielle: Cheers!

  不客氣!

  :新房子

  So, Keri, I hear you have a new house.

  凱莉。我聽說你有了一座新房子。

  Keri: Yes, I do.

  是的。

  Todd: Oh, so what's your new house like?

  你的新房子什麼樣?

  Keri: It's small, it's old. It's mostly wooden in the inside. It has two rooms and a balcony off of those rooms and downstairs there's like a living room area and a tatami mat room, kitchen, bathroom.

  很小,很舊。房子內部主要是木質結構。樓上有兩間房,各有陽臺。樓下有一塊生活區,一間榻榻米房間,廚房和廁所。

  Todd: Wow, so do you live in the tatami mat room?

  哇,你住在榻榻米房間嗎?

  Keri: No, there's two tatami mat rooms. There's one upstairs and there's one downstairs and I don't live in either. One we use as kind of a spare room and the other one is my roommate's bedroom.

  不,一共有兩間榻榻米房間。樓上一間,樓下一間,我不住那裡。一間是空房,一間是我室友的房間。

  Todd: Oh, OK. So you have a roommate?

  好的。也就是說你有一名室友了?

  Keri: Yes.

  是的

  Todd: What's it like having a roommate?

  和室友住在一起感覺怎麼樣呢?

  Keri: It's good. It's good. I like living alone too but sometimes it's nice to come home and have someone there and my roommate gets home before I do and she likes to cook so often she's cooked dinner for me.

  很好。我也喜歡一個人住,但有時候回去看到家裡有人也挺好,我的室友比我早到家,而且喜歡做飯,經常是我回去看到她在為我們燒飯。

  Todd: Wow, that's nice.

  哇,真棒。

  Keri: I know.

  是的。

  Todd: Well, you do all the cleaning?

  那麼,你負責清潔?

  Keri: Well, now that you mention it, I do a lot of the cleaning, but not all of it. Oh, OK.

  是的,你提到了,我做大部分清潔,但不是全部。

  Todd: Well, what kind of things does she make you?

  她經常給你做什麼吃?

  Keri: Last night she made curry. I think it was an Indian curry, tomato-based.

  昨晚她做了咖哩。我想那是印度咖哩,西紅柿是主要食材。

  Todd: Spicy?

  辣的?

  Keri: Yes.

  是的。

  Todd: Cool.

  酷。