關於詢問路人的情景口語
小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,所以大家要好好複習英語哦,同學們趕緊行動起來吧,大家有需要可以收藏起來哦
一順便問一下醫院是在書店旁邊嗎
AExcuse me,could you tell me the bookshop’s address?
對不起,你能告訴我這個書店的地址嗎?
BYes,the bookshop is just around the corner.Turn left and you’ll see the bookshop.
當然,書店離此不遠就在轉角處向左拐你就能看到。
AThank you very much.By the way,is the hospital beside the bookshop.
順便問一下醫院是在這個書店的旁邊嗎。
BRight,if you see the bookshop,you can see the hospital.
對如果你看到這個書店就能看到醫院。
AThank you for your help.
謝謝你的幫助。
BNot at all.
不用謝。
二請進一步說明Asking for clarification
AExcuse me, How do I get to the Grand hotel?
對不起,請問到圓山大飯店怎麼走?
BI am sorry , I didn’t catch what you said. Could you repeat it please?
對不起,我沒聽懂你說的話,可以請你再說一遍嗎?
AThe Grand hotel, is it far from here?
圓山大飯店,圓山大飯店離這遠嗎?
BSorry, my English isn’t so good. Could you speak a little slower?
對不起,我的英文不太好,可以請你說慢點嗎?
三我來給你帶路好了
AExcuse me, you look lost.Can I help you?
抱歉,你好像迷路了,需要幫忙嗎?
BOh,Thank you. I'm looking for the train station.
噢,謝謝,我正在找火車站.
ARight. Let me see. You go straight down here and turn right.
哦,好的,讓我想想,從這裡直走然後右轉。
BRight? OK,got it.
右邊?知道了.
AThen take the next left then the next right. Are you with me?
然後下一條再左轉然後再右轉。你懂我的意思嗎?
BNext left then right? OK.
下一條左轉然後再右轉,知道了。