機場報關常用英文

  ,大家知道有多少呢?接下來,小編給大家準備了,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

  

  一 入關

  麻煩請給我你的護照。 May I see your passport, please?

  這是我的護照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.

  旅行的目的為何? What's the purpose of your visit? ***移民******觀光******公務***。 ***Immigrant******Sightseeing******Business***.

  隨身攜帶多少現金? How much money do you have with you?

  大約10,000元。 I have 10,000 dollars.

  祝你玩得愉快。 Good. Have a nice day.

  謝謝。 Thank you.

  二 行李

  我在何處可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?

  我找不到我的行李。 I can't find my baggage.

  這是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.

  是否可麻煩緊急查詢? Could you please check it urgently?

  你總共遺失了幾件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

  請描述你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?

  它是一箇中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。 It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

  它是一個上面繫有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。 It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.

  它是一個茶色小旅行袋。 It's a small bag. It's light brown.

  我們正在調查,請稍等一下。 Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

  我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。 We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

  請和我到辦公室。 Would you come with me to the office? 多快可找到? How soon will I find out?

  一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。 Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

  若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助и? How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

  我想要購買過夜所需的用品。 I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

  三 海關申報

  請出示護照和申報單。 Your passport and declaration1 card, please.

  是否有任何東西需要申報? Do you have anything to declare?

  沒有。 No, I don't.

  請開啟這個袋子。 Please open this bag.

  這些東西是做何用? What are these?

  這些是我私人使用的東西。 These are for my personal use.

  這些是給朋友的禮物。 These are gifts for my friends.

  這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。 This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Toronto.