八年級下英語課文翻譯外研版
在外研版的八年級英語翻譯課教學中針對不同型別的學習者應該採用不同的教學方法。下面小編給大家分享一些外研版八年級下英語的課文翻譯,大家快來跟小編一起欣賞吧。
***一***
Module4 Unit1
1Match the words and expression in the box with the...部分翻譯
cough 咳嗽
fever 發燒
headache 頭痛
stomach ache 胃痛
toothache 牙痛
2Listen and check ***√*** what's wrong with Betty and...部分翻譯
3Listen and read.部分翻譯
can I help you?
醫生:你哪裡不舒服?
Daming:I feel ill. I've got a stomach ache and_my head hurts.
大明:我感覺病了。我胃痛,頭也痛。
DOc{or:How long have you been like this?
醫生:你這樣有多長時間了?
Friday. I've been ill for about three days!
大明:從週五開始。我已經病了大約三天了!
Dcctor:I see. Have you caught a cold?
醫生:我明白了。你感冒了嗎?
Daming:I don't think so.
大明:我認為沒有。
me take your temperature...Hmm, there's no fever. What kind of food do you eat?
醫生:讓我給你量一下體溫……嗯,不發燒。你吃什麼食物?
fast food.
大明:通常是快餐食品。
Doctor:Do you have breakfast?
醫生:你吃早餐嗎?
Daming: No,no usually.
大明:不,通常不吃。
Doctor: That's the problem! Fast food and no breakfast. That's why you've got a stomach ache.
醫生:問題就在這裡了!吃快餐食品,不吃早餐。那就是你胃病的原因。
about the headache?
大明:頭痛是怎麼回事呢?
Doctor:Do you do any exercise?
醫生:你鍛鍊嗎?
really.I haven't done much exercise since I got my computer last year.
大明:不怎麼鍛鍊。自從去年有了電腦,我就沒怎麼運動過。
spend too much time in front of the computer.It can be very harmful to your health.
醫生:你在電腦前花費時間太多了。這可能對你的健康是非常有害的。
what should I do?
大明:對,那麼我該怎麼做?
worry. It's not serious. First,stop eating fast food and have breakfast every day. Second, get some exercise, such as running. And I'll give you some medicine. Take ii three times a day.
醫生:嗯,不用擔心。不嚴重。第一,停止吃快餐食品,每天吃早餐。第二,進行一些鍛鍊,如跑步。我給你開一些藥,每天服用三次。
you,doctor.
大明:謝謝您,醫生。
Everyday English
曰常英語
. How can I help you?
你哪裡不舒服?
. No, not usually.
不,通常不吃。
. That's the problem !
問題就在這裡了!
. Not really.
不怎麼鍛鍊。
Now complete the table about Daming.
現在完成關於大明的表格。
Illness
疾病
How long
多長時間
Why
為什麼
What to do
做什麼
4Complete the passage with the words and...部分翻譯
cough咳嗽
fever發燒
health健康
stomach ache胃痛
temperature體溫
It is easy to look after your ***1*** . Just do some exercise,such as running. Do not eat fast fcod! It may give you a ***2*** . Most illnesses are not dangerous but when you catch a cold or get a ***3*** ,you may also get a ***4*** . This means your ***5*** is higher than usual. You must go to the doctor.
照料好你的***1***健康是容易的。就做些鍛鍊,如跑步。不要吃快餐食品!它可能給你帶來***2***胃痛。大多數的疾病是不危險的,但當你感冒或者***3***咳嗽時,你也可能會***4***發燒。這就意味著你的***5***體溫比平常高。你必須去看醫生。
5Listen and notice the intonation.部分翻譯
1 How can I help you?
你哪裡不舒服?
2 How long have you been like this?
你這樣有多長時間了?
3 Have you caughta cold?
你感冒了嗎?
4 Do you do any exercise?
你鍛鍊嗎?
Now listen again and repeat.
現在再聽一遍錄音並跟讀。
6Work in pairs. Act out a conversation between a...部分翻譯
Student A:You are a doctor.
學生A:你是一名醫生。
Student B:You are at the doctor's. Choose one of the illnesses from the box in Activity 1.
學生B:你在醫生辦公室。從活動1的方框中選擇一種疾病。
-How can I help you? 你哪裡不舒服?
-I've got a bad cough. 我咳嗽得厲害。
***二***
Module4 Unit2
1Describe the activities in the pictures...部分翻譯
Describe the activities in the pictures. Which ones are healthy?
描述圖片中的活動。哪些是健康的?
2Read the passage and match the people with the...部分翻譯
Healthy living
健康生活
1 I was not feeling very well so the doctor checked my heart and said I needed more exercise.I have never been very active, and I do not like sports. I have always wanted a pet, so my parents gave me a dog for my birthday. Now I get exercise by taking him for a walk every day. I have had him for three months now and I feel really healthy.-Anna
我感覺不是很舒服,因此醫生檢查了我的心臟並說我需要多鍛鍊。我從來都不很活躍,而且不喜歡運動。我一直想要一隻寵物,所以我的父母給我一條狗作為生日禮物。現在我每天通過遛狗來鍛鍊身體。現在我擁有他已三個月了,我感覺真的很健康。——安娜
2 0ur teacher decided to start a girls' football team and I thought,"What a great idea!"I was the first member of tho team.We have played football for a year now and we all feel very fit. Our teacher is the coach,and she also takes part in the training with us. She is in excellent condition too.--Wang Wei
我們的老師決定成立一支女子足球隊,當時我想:“多好的主意啊!”我是這支隊的第一名隊員。現在我們踢足球一年了,我們都感覺很健康。我們的老師是教練,她也和我們一起參加訓練。她的身體狀況也很好。——王薇
3 For the last few years,I went to work on the underground. When I got to work, I always felt very sleepy and I was not happy.I bought a bike in January. Since then, it has become part of my life. Now I ride to work every day. It is my dally exercise. I arrive at work with a smile on my face.一Thomas
過去幾年裡,我坐地鐵上班。上班時,我總感覺很睏倦而且不開心。一月份我買了一輛自行車。自起,它成了我生活的一部分。現在我每天騎車上班。這是我的日常運動。我面帶微笑去上班。——托馬斯
4 I was week after a long ! illness, so I wanted to exercise more. Then a friend suggested, "Why don't we go for a run before school?" So we started running a week ago, But I do not enjoy running,and when I get to schcol,l feel. My legs hurt and I am hot all over.Perhaps I am too weak to do any exercise.OWhat do you think?--Richard
久病之後,我很虛弱。因此,我想多鍛鍊。於是一位朋友建議說:“我們為何不在上學前跑步呢?”所以我們一週前就開始跑步。但是我不喜歡跑步,而且到達學校時,我感到不舒服。我腿痛而且全身發熱。也許我太虛弱了不能做任何運動。你認為呢?——理查德
Learning to learn
學會學習
When you write your advice/you can use you...,you should/should not...and sentences like Do...or Do not...
當你寫你的建議時,你可以使用“你……”“你應該/不應該……”和像“做……”或“不做……”的句子。
3Complete the notes.部分翻譯
Anna安娜
1 She was not feeling very____.
她感覺不是很舒服。
2 She needed more____.
她需要更多的鍛鍊。
3 She got a pet____from her parents and she takes him for a____every day.
她從她父母那兒得到了一條寵物狗,她每天帶他去散步。
Wang Wei王薇
4 She was the____member of the football team.
她是足球隊的第一名隊員。
5 She has played football with the team for a ____and all the members feel very____.
她和隊友踢足球一年了。所有的隊員感覺很健康。
Thomas托馬斯
6 He went to work on the____for several years.
他坐地鐵上班幾年了。
7 He bought a____in January.
一月份他買了一輛自行車。
8 He arrives at work with a____on his face.
他面帶微笑去上班。
Richard理查德
9 He started running a____ago.
他一週前開始跑步。
10 He does not____running.
他不喜歡跑步。
11 He thinks he is perhaps too____to go for a run.
他認為他也許太虛弱了不能跑步。
4Complete the sentences with the words in the box.部分翻譯
active 活躍的
awful 不舒服的
condition 身體狀況
daily 日常的
member 成員
Perhaps 也許
1 Tom runs six miles every morning,so he is in very good____.
湯姆每天早晨跑6英里,所以他身體狀況很好。
2 Jill is a very____girl and plays lots of sports.
吉爾是一個很活躍的女孩,做很多運動。
3 l had a very bad headache yesterday,and I felt____.
昨天我頭痛得厲害,感覺不舒服。
4 Ben is a***n***____of the school football team.
本是學校足球隊的一名成員。
5 You do not look very well.____you should see a doctor.
你看起來身體不是很好。也許你該看醫生。
6 I saw your grandfather taking his____ walk this morning.
今天早上我看見你祖父進行日常的散步了。
5Work in pairs. Look at the pictures of Colin...部分翻譯
·what the problem was 問題是什麼
·what suggestions the doctor gave him 醫生給了他什麼建議
·what happened next 接下來發生了什麼
·how Golin feels now 科林現在感覺如何
Now write four sentences to describe what happened.
現在寫四個句子描述發生了什麼。
6Write apassage about healthy living.Llse the...部分翻譯
Write apassage about healthy living.Llse the sentences vou wrote in Activitxt 5 to help you.
寫一篇關於健康生活的文章。用活動5中你寫的句子幫助你。
***三***
Module4 Unit3
1Work in pairs.Ask and answer the questions.部分翻譯
I haven't done much exercise since I got my computer last year.
自從去年有了電腦,我就沒怎麼運動過。
I have had him for three months now.
我現在擁有他三個月了。
Since then,it has become part of my life.
自那時起,它成了我生活的一部分。
-How long have you had your bike? 你買自行車多長時間了?
-I've had it for about two years. 我買了大約兩年了。
1 How long have you studied at this school? 你在這所學校學習多長時間了?
2 How long have you studied English? 你學英語多長時間了?
3 How long have you known your best friend? 你認識你最好的朋友多長時間了?
4 How long have you lived in this place? 你住在這個地方多長時間了?
5 How long have you used this book? 你用這本書多長時間了?
2Complete the questionnaire about healthy living...部分翻譯
Healthy Living Questionnaire
健康生活調查表
1 What kind of exercise do you do?
你做哪種運動?
2 How long have you done this kind of exercise?
你做這種運動多長時間了?
3 Do you play ina school sports team?
你參加學校的體育隊嗎?
4 If yes,how long have you played in the team?
如果是,你參加體育隊多長時間了?
5 Do you have a healthy diet?
你有健康的飲食嗎?
6 If yes,when did you start having a healthy diet?
如果是,你什麼時候開始有健康飲食的?
3Complete the sentences.部分翻譯
1 —I fell ill two days ago.
我兩天前生病了。
—So you've____ill for two days?
那麼你已經生病兩天了?
—That's right
對。
2 —I saw the doctor three days ago.
我三天前看醫生了。
—so you haven't____her in the last three days?
那麼你最近三天沒有看她?
3 —I'11 walk to school for the first time tomorrow.
明天我要第一次步行上學。
—So you've neverv____to school before?
那麼你以前從未步行上過學?
4 —I came into hospital two days ago.
我兩天前來的醫院。
—So you've already____in hospital for two days?
那麼你已經住院兩天了?
5 —How long____you____a headache?
你患頭痛多長時間了?
—Oh,it began about two hours ago.
噢,它大約兩小時前開始的。
4Complete the passage with the words and...部分翻譯
cold感冒
coughs咳嗽
exercise 鍛鍊
fast food快餐食品
stomach ache 冒痛
weak 虛弱的
well***身體***好的
For a long time John did not feel ***1*** . He often had ***2*** and colds. He went to see a dcctor. The doctor told him to take more ***3*** and stop eating ***4*** . So he started riding a bike to school. At first,he felt tired and ***5*** . Then he glpt fitter and s[arted enjoying it. Since he started riding a bike ,he has not had a***n*** ***6*** and he has not had a***n*** ***7*** since he stopped eating fast food.
約翰很長時間感覺身體不***1***好。他經常***2***咳嗽和感冒。他去看醫生。醫生告訴他要多進行***3***鍛鍊,停止吃***4***快餐食品,所以他開始騎自行車去上學。開始,他感到又累又***5***應弱。後來他變得健康得多了,開始喜歡騎自行車了。自從他開始騎自行車以來,他就沒有患***6***感冒。而且,自從他停止吃快餐食品以來,他就沒有***7***胃痛過。
5Complete the conversation with the sentences in the box.部分翻譯
Can I help you?
你哪裡不舒服?
How long have you been like this?
你這樣多長時間了?
That's it.
正是如此。
What's wronci with me?
我怎麼了?
Doctor:***1***
醫生:***1***你哪裡不舒服?
Bill:Well,I've gota pain in my back.
比爾:嗯,我背痛。
Doctor:***2***
醫生:***2***你這樣多長時間了!
Bill: For about two weeks.
比爾:大約兩週了。
Doctor:Let me have a lcok.Where do you work?
醫生:讓我看一看。你在哪兒工作?
Bill:I work in an office.
比爾:我在辦公室工作。
Doctor:Do you play computer games?
醫生:你玩電腦遊戲嗎?
Bill:Yes,alot.I usually play computer games late at night.
比爾:是的,經常。我通常晚上玩電腦遊戲到很晚。
Doctor:***3***
醫生:***3***正是如此。
Bill: ***4***
比爾:***4***我怎麼了?
Doctor: Well,you spend too much time in front of the computer.
醫生:嗯,你在電腦前花費時間太多了。
Bill:What can I do?
比爾:我該怎麼做?
Doctor:Stand up and do some exercise from time to time.Don't play computer games too much.
醫生:偶爾站起來做一些鍛鍊。不要玩太多電腦遊戲。
Now work in pairs. Read out the conversation.
現在結對練習。朗讀對話。
6Read the passage and match the problems with...部分翻譯
What can I do?
我該怎麼做?
I would like to take more exercise, but have not found a favourite sport. The coach has not chosen me to play in the football team because I am not fit,and I am not a good player. I went running in the park to get fit, but I felt lonely and sad. What can I do? -Alan
我想多鍛鍊,但是我尚未發現最喜愛的運動。教練沒有選我參加足球隊,因為我不夠強壯,而且我不是一個好運動員。我為了變得強壯去公園裡跑步,但是我感到孤獨和悲傷。我該怎麼做?一一艾倫
I went to school by bus in the past,and I did not feel fit. So last month I decided to take more exercise and started walking to school. I have walked to school for three weeks now. I am getting a lot fitter and I feel healthier. The problem is, all my friends take tne bus to school and I do not have anyone to talk with on the way! What can I do? -Barbara
過去我坐公其汽車上學,而且我覺得不強壯。於是在上個月我決定多鍛鍊並開始步行上學。現在我已經步行上學三週了。我變得強壯了許多,感覺更健康了。問題是我的所有朋友都坐公共汽車上學而我在路上沒有與之說話的人!我該怎麼做?——芭芭拉
3 I love playing computer games with my friends.I also watch TV and eat fast food. I know it is not healthy and sometimes I get a stomach ache. The problem is,I do not know how to stop and become fitter and healthier. I do not want to spend all my lite sitting in a chair. What can I do? -John
我喜歡和我的朋友們玩電腦遊戲。我也看電視、吃快餐食品。我知道這是不健康的,有時我胃痛。問題是我不知道如何停下來,變得更強牡、更健康。我不想坐在椅子上度過一生。我該怎麼做?——約翰
Have you tried this?
你嘗試過這個嗎?
a*** Walking has helped you get fitter,so why not ask a friend to walk to school with you?
步行已經幫助你變得更強壯了,那麼為何不請朋友和你一起步行上學呢?
b*** How about asking a friend to go running with you? Have you practised to improve your football skills?
請朋友和你一起跑步怎麼樣?為了提升足球技能你訓練過嗎?
c*** Why not tum off the computer and TV and join a sports club? Go with your friends so that you will still spend time together. And how about choosing some healthy food to eat?
為何不關掉電腦和電視,加入體育俱樂部呢?和你的朋友一起去,這樣你們將會一起共度時光。還有選擇一些健康的食物來吃怎麼樣?
Work in pairs. Do you have similar problems? Talk about your advice.
緒對練習。你有相似的問題嗎?談談你的建議。
7Listen and complete the passage.部分翻譯
The man feels ***1***.He is hot and ***2*** . He has been like this for about ***3*** . He has got a temperature and a ***4*** but has not got a ***5*** or a cough. The doctor sugaests he should ***6*** and take the medicine ***7*** a day. And he should ***8*** until he feels better.
這個人感覺***1***糟糕。他很熱且***2***很累。他這樣大約***3***3天了。他發燒而且***4***頭痛但並沒***5***胃痛或咳嗽。醫生建議他應該***6***多喝水並且一天服***7***3次藥。他應該***8***躺在床上直到感覺更好些。
Around the world
世界各地
The Would Health Organization
世界衛生組織
The World Health Organization ***WHO*** was set up in 1948 to help ordinary people all over the world, especially in developing countries. It cures, prevents and controls serious diseases such as malaria,and educates people about how to protect their health. The WHO has helped millions of people by training doctors and nurses, and by teaching mothers how to take better care of their children.
世界衛生組織*** WHO***創建於1948年,目的是幫助全世界的普通人,尤其是在發展中國家***的人們***。它治療、預防和控制重病,例如瘧疾,並且教育人們如何保護他們的健康。通過培訓醫生和護士並教育媽媽們如何更好地照顧孩子,世界衛生組織已幫助了數以百萬計的人。
8Work in groups. Do a survey to find what...部分翻譯
·What exercise do you often do?
你經常進行什麼鍛鍊?
·When did you begin doing it?
你什麼時候開始進行它的?
·How often do you do it?
你多久進行一次?
·Is it good for you?
它對你有益嗎?
·How do you feel after you do the exercise?
你進行鍛鍊後,感覺如何?
9Decide what exercise is the most suitable for you.部分翻譯
Decide what exercise is the most suitable for you.
確定什麼運動最適合你。
10Talk about your decision and your reasons with...部分翻譯
Talk about your decision and your reasons with the rest of the class.
與班裡的其他同學談談你的決定和理由。
猜你感興趣:
1.人教版八年級英語下課文翻譯
2.八年級下冊英語書課文翻譯
3.8年級下冊英語書課文翻譯
4.八年級下冊英語課文翻譯人教版
5.外研版八年級下冊英語作文