泰戈爾詩集句子賞析

  泰戈爾是亞洲第一位獲得諾貝爾文學獎的作家,下面是小編整理的,以供大家閱讀。

  

  鳥兒願為一朵雲。雲兒願為一隻鳥。

  The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.

  使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。

  Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

  “你離我有多遠呢,果實呀?” “我藏在你心裡呢,花呀。”

  How far are you from me, O Fruit? I am hidden in your heart, O Flower.

  小花問道:“我要怎樣地對你唱,怎樣地崇拜你呢?太陽呀?”

  太陽答道:“只要用你的純潔的素樸的沉默。”

  How may I sing to thee and worship, O Sun? By the simple silence of thy purity,

  您的陽光對著我的心頭的冬天微笑,從來不懷疑它的春天的花朵。

  Thy sunshine smiles upon the winter days of my heart, never doubting of its spring flowers.

  夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

  秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那裡。

  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

  And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

  如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。

  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

  憂思在我的心裡平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

  你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。

  What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

  我不能選擇那最好的。是那最好的選擇我。

  I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

  那些把燈背在背上的人,把他們的影子投到了自己前面。

  They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

  我的存在,對我是一個永久的神奇,這就是生活。

  That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

  休息與工作的關係,正如眼瞼與眼睛的關係。

  Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

  人是一個初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生長的力量。

  Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

  神希望我們酬答他,在於他送給我們的花朵,而不在於太陽和土地。

  God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.

  光明如一個裸體的孩子,快快活活地在綠葉當中遊戲,它不知道人是會欺詐的。

  The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

  生命從世界得到資產,愛情使它得到價值。

  Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.

  不要因為你自己沒有胃口而去責備你的食物。

  Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

  水裡的游魚是沉默的,陸地上的獸類是喧鬧的,空中的飛鳥是歌唱著的。

  但是,人類卻兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧鬧與空中的音樂。

  The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the

  air is singing.

  But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.

  世界在躊躇之心的琴絃上跑過去,奏出憂鬱的樂聲。

  The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.

  心是尖銳的,不是寬博的,它執著在每一點上,卻並不活動。

  The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.

  你的偶像委散在塵土中了,這可證明神的塵土比你的偶像還偉大。

  You idol is shattered in the dust to prove that God's dust is greater than your idol.

  人不能在他的歷史中表現出他自己,他在歷史中奮鬥著露出頭角。

  Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.

  我們如海鷗之與波濤相遇似地,遇見了,走近了。海鷗飛去,波濤滾滾地流開,我們也分別了。

  Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.

  The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

  我的白晝已經完了,我象一隻泊在海灘上的小船,諦聽著晚潮跳舞的樂聲。

  My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.

  我們的生命是天賦的,我們惟有獻出生命,才能得到生命。

  Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.

  當我們是大為謙卑的時候,便是我們最接近偉大的時候。

  We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

  小草呀,你的足步雖小,但是你擁有你足下的土地。

  Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.

  霧,象愛情一樣,在山峰的心上游戲,生出種種美麗的變幻。

  The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty.

  我們把世界看錯了,反說它欺騙我們。

  We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

  綠草求她地上的伴侶。樹木求他天空的寂寞。

  The grass seeks her crowd in the earth. The tree seeks his solitude of the sky.

  人對他自己建築起堤防來。

  Man barricades against himself.

  我的朋友,你的語聲飄蕩在我的心裡,象那海水的低吟聲繞繚在靜聽著的松林之間。

  Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound

  of the sea among these listening pines.

  這個不可見的黑暗之火焰,以繁星為其火花的,到底是什麼呢?

  What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?

  白雲謙遜地站在天之一隅。晨光給它戴上霞彩。

  The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky. The morning crowned it with splendour.

  塵土受到損辱,卻以她的花朵來報答。

  The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.

  只管走過去,不必逗留著採了花朵來儲存,因為一路上花朵自會繼續開放的。

  Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,

  for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

  根是地下的枝。枝是空中的根。

  Roots are the branches down in the earth. Branches are roots in the air.

  如果你把所有的錯誤都關在門外時,真理也要被關在門外面了。

  If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out.

  閒暇在動作時便是工作。靜止的海水蕩動時便成波濤。

  Leisure in its activity is work. .The stillness of the sea stirs in waves.

  綠葉戀愛時便成了花。花崇拜時便成了果實。

  The leaf becomes flower when it loves.The flower becomes fruit when it worships.

  埋在地下的樹根使樹枝產生果實,卻不要什麼報酬。

  The roots below the earth claim no rewards for making the branches fruitful.

  陰雨的黃昏,風無休止地吹著。我看著搖曳的樹枝,想念萬物的偉大。

  This rainy evening the wind is restless.

  I look at the swaying branches and ponder over the greatness of all things.

  時間是變化的財富。時鐘模仿它,卻只有變化而無財富。

  Time is the wealth of change, but the clock in its parody makes it mere change

  and no wealth.

  真理穿了衣裳,覺得事實太拘束了。在想象中,她卻轉動得很舒暢。

  Truth in her dress finds facts too tight. In fiction she moves with ease.

  夜祕密地把花開放了,卻讓白日去領受謝詞。

  The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.

  權勢認為犧牲者的痛苦是忘恩負義。

  Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.

  當我們以我們的充實為樂時,那末,我們便能很快樂地跟我們的果實分手了。

  When we rejoice in our fulness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.

  雨點吻著大地,微語道:“我們是你的思家的孩子,母親,現在從天上回到你這裡來了。”

  The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, --- We are thy homesick children, mother,

  come back to thee from the heaven.

  思想掠過我的心上,如一群野鴨飛過天空。我聽見它們鼓翼之聲了。

  Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky. I hear the voice of their wings.

  杯中的水是光輝的;海中的水卻是黑色的。小理可以用文字來說清楚,大理卻只有沉末。

  The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark.

  The small truth has words that are clear; the great truth has great silence.

  我的晝間之花,落下它那被遺忘的花瓣。在黃昏中,這花成熟為一顆記憶的金果。

  My flower of the day dropped its petals forgotten.

  In the evening it ripens into a golden fruit of memory.

  我象那夜間之路,正靜悄悄地諦聽著記憶的足音。

  I am like the road in the night listening to the footfalls of its memories in silence.

  黃昏的天空,在我看來,象一扇窗戶,一盞燈火,燈火背後的一次等待。

  The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp, and a waiting behind it.

  太急於做好事的人,反而找不到時間去做好人。

  He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.

  我是秋雲,空空地不載著雨水,但在成熟的稻田中,可以看見我的充實。

  I am the autumn cloud, empty of rain, see my fulness in the field of ripened rice.

  靜靜地坐著吧,我的心,不要揚起你的塵土。讓世界自己尋路向你走來。

  Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust. Let the world find its way to you.

  弓在箭要射出之前,低聲對箭說道:“你的自由就是我的自由。”

  The bow whispers to the arrow before it speeds forth-- Your freedom is mine.

  果的事業是尊貴的,花的事業是甜美的;但是讓我做葉的事業吧,

  葉是謙遜地,專心地垂著綠蔭的。

  The service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower is sweet,

  but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade of humble devotion.

  生命因為付出了的愛情而更為富足。

  Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.

  我們的生命就似渡過一個大海,我們都相聚在這個狹小的舟中。死時,我們便到了岸,各往各的世界去了。

  This life is the crossing of a sea, where we meet in the same narrow ship.

  In death we reach the shore and go to our different worlds.

  真理之川從它的錯誤之溝渠中流過。

  The stream of truth flows through its channels of mistakes.

  當人是獸時,他比獸還壞。

  Man is worse than an animal when he is an animal.

  黑雲受光的接吻時便變成天上的花朵。

  Dark clouds become heaven's flowers when kissed by light.

  不要讓刀鋒譏笑它柄子的拙鈍。

  Let not the sword-blade mock its handle for being blunt.

  精選

  夜的沉默,如一個深深的燈盞,銀河便是它燃著的燈光。

  The night's silence, like a deep lamp, is burning with the light of its milky way.

  死象大海的無限的歌聲,日夜衝擊著生命的光明島的四周。

  Around the sunny island of Life swells day and night death's limitless song of the sea.

  “真實”的含義被誤解,輕重被倒置,那就成了“不真實”。

  The real with its meaning read wrong and emphasis misplaced is the unreal.

  我的心呀,從世界的流動找你的美吧,正如那小船得到風與水的優美似的。

  Find your beauty, my heart, from the world's movement, like the boat that has the grace

  of the wind and the water.

  眼不能以視來驕人,卻以它們的眼鏡來驕人。

  The eyes are not proud of their sight but of their eyeglasses.

  虛偽永遠不能憑藉它生長在權力中而變成真實。

  The false can never grow into truth by growing in power.

  我的心,同著它的歌的拍拍舐岸的波浪,渴望著要撫愛這個陽光熙和的綠色世界。

  My heart, with its lapping waves of son, longs to caress this green world of the sunny day.

  道旁的草,愛那天上的星吧,你的夢境便可在花朵裡實現了。

  Wayside grass, love the star, then your dreams will come out in flowers.

  讓你的音樂如一柄利刃,直刺入市井喧擾的心中吧。

  Let your music, like a sword, pierce the noise of the market to its heart.

  這樹的顫動之葉,觸動著我的心,象一個嬰兒的手指。

  The trembling leaves of this tree touch my heart like the fingers of an infant child.

  小花睡在塵土裡。它尋求蛺蝶走的道路。

  The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly.

  死亡隸屬於生命,正與生一樣。舉足是走路,正如落足也是走路。

  Death belongs to life as birth does.

  The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down.

  大地呀,我到你岸上時是一個陌生人,住在你屋內時是一個賓客,離開你的門時是一個朋友。

  I came to your shore as a stranger, I lived in your house as a guest,

  I leave your door as a friend, my earth.

  當我去時,讓我的思想到你那裡來,如那夕陽的餘光,映在沉默的星天的邊上。

  Let my thoughts come to you, when I am gone, like the after glow of

  sunset at the margin of starry silence.

  在我的心頭燃點起那休憩的黃昏星吧,然後讓黑夜向我微語著愛情。

  Light in my heart the evening star of rest and then let the night whisper to me of love.

  我是一個在黑暗中的孩子。我從夜的被單裡向您伸出我的雙手,母親。

  I am a child in the dark. I stretch my hands through the coverlet of night for thee, Mother.

  當我死時,世界呀,請在你的沉默中,替我留著“我已經愛過了”這句話吧。

  One word keep for me in thy silence, O World, when I am dead, I have loved.

  我們在熱愛世界時便生活在這世界上。

  We live in this world when we love it.

  讓死者有那不朽的名,但讓生者有那不朽的愛。

  Let the dead have the immortality of fame, but the living the immortality of love.

  我將死了又死,以明白生是無窮無盡的。

  I shall die again and again to know that life is inexhaustible.

  愛就是充實了的生命,正如盛滿了酒的酒杯。

  Love is life in its fulness like the cup with its wine.

  愛的痛苦環繞著我的一生,象洶湧的大海似地唱;而愛的快樂卻象鳥兒們在話林裡似地唱著。

  Love's pain sang round my life like the unplumbed sea, and love's joy

  sang like birds in its flowering groves.

  真理引起了反對它自己的狂風驟雨,那場風雨吹散了真理的廣播的種子。

  Truth raises against itself the storm that scatters its seeds broadcast.

  昨夜的風雨給今日的早晨戴上了金色的和平。

  The storm of the last night has crowned this morning with golden peace.

  真理彷彿帶了它的結論而來;而那結論卻產生了它的第二個。

  Truth seems to come with its final word; and the final word gives birth to its next.

  靜悄悄的黑夜具有母親的美麗,而吵鬧的白天具有孩子的美麗。

  The silent night has the beauty of the mother and the clamorous day of the child.

  但人微笑時,世界愛了他;但他大笑時世界便怕他了。

  The world loved man when he smiled. The world became afraid of him when he laughed.

  神等待著人在智慧中重新獲得童年。

  God waits for man to regain his childhood in wisdom.

  神的靜默使人的思想成熟而為語言。

  God's silence ripens man's thoughts into speech.

  讓我真真實實地活著吧,我的上帝。這樣,死對於我也就成了真實的了。

  Let me live truly, my Lord, so that death to me become true.

  人類的歷史在很忍耐地等待著被侮辱者的勝利。

  Man's history is waiting in patience for the triumph of the insulted man.

  我這一刻感到你的眼光正落在我的心上,象那早晨陽光中的沉默落在已

  收穫的孤寂的田野上一樣。

  I feel thy gaze upon my heart this moment like the sunny silence of the morning upon

  the lonely field whose harvest is over.

  在這喧譁的波濤起伏的海中,我渴望著詠歌之鳥。

  I long for the Island of Songs across this heaving Sea of Shouts.

  夜的序曲是開始於夕陽西下的音樂,開始於它對難以形容的黑暗所作的莊嚴的讚歌。

  The prelude of the night is commenced in the music of the sunset,

  in its solemn hymn to the ineffable dark.

  我曾經受苦過,曾經失望過,曾經體會過“死亡”,於是我以我在這偉大的世界裡為樂。

  I have suffered and despaired and known death and I am glad that I am in this great world.

  在我的一生裡,也有貧乏和沉默的地域;它們是我忙碌的日子得到日光與空氣的幾片空曠之地。

  There are tracts in my life that are bare and silent. They are the open spaces

  where my busy days had their light and air.

  我的未完成的過去,從後邊纏繞到我身上,使我難於死去。請從它那裡釋放了我吧。

  Release me from my unfulfilled past clinging to me from behind making death difficult.

  “我相信你的愛。”讓這句話做我的最後的話。

  Let this be my last word, that I trust thy love.