泰戈爾詩集英文版朗誦英語詩歌

  泰戈爾是印度著名詩人、文學家,為世間遺留下了無數文學瑰寶。今天小編在這裡為大家介紹一些泰戈爾詩集英文版朗誦,希望大家喜歡這些英文詩歌!

  泰戈爾詩集英文版篇一

  泰戈爾經典英語詩歌:當時光已逝

  When Day Is Done

  當時光已逝

  If the day is done ,

  假如時光已逝,

  If birds sing no more .

  鳥兒不再歌唱,

  If the wind has fiagged tired ,

  風兒也吹倦了,

  Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,

  那就用黑暗的厚幕把我蓋上,

  Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,

  如同黃昏時節你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,

  The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.

  又輕輕合上睡蓮的花瓣。

  From the traverer,

  路途未完,行囊已空,

  Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,

  衣裳破裂汙損,人已精疲力竭。

  Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,

  你驅散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,

  Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,

  使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,

  And renew his life like a flower under

  如花朵般煥發生機。

  The cover of thy kindly night .

  在你慈愛的夜幕下甦醒。

  泰戈爾詩集英文版篇二

  我一無所求

  I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.

  我一無所求,只站在林邊樹後。

  Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.

  倦意還逗留在黎明的眼上,露潤在空氣裡。

  The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.

  溼草的懶味懸垂在地面的薄霧中。

  Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.

  在榕樹下你用乳油般柔嫩的手擠著牛奶。

  And I was standing still.

  我沉靜地站立著。

  I did not come near you.

  我沒有走近你。

  The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.

  天空和廟裡的鑼聲一同醒起。

  The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.

  街塵在驅走的牛蹄下飛揚。

  With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.

  把汩汩發響的水瓶摟在腰上,女人們從河邊走來。

  Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.

  你的釧鐲丁當,乳沫溢位罐沿。

  The morning wore on and I did not come near you.

  晨光漸逝而我沒有步近你。

  泰戈爾詩集英文版篇三

  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

  夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

  And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

  秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那裡。

  O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

  世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字裡。

  The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

  世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

  It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

  它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恆的接吻。

  It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

  是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。

  The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

  無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。

  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

  如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去群星了。

  The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

  跳舞著的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾瘸足的泥沙而俱下麼?

  Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

  她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。

  Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

  有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。

  We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

  我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。

  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

  憂思在我的心裡平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。