簡單的英語小笑話欣賞
經常看笑話可以長壽。看到有趣的笑話,你就會笑了,這樣什麼煩心事就沒有了,對你的心理健康是有很大的好處的,你就會越活越開心,長壽那就是一定的了。 小編分享簡單的英語小笑話,希望可以幫助大家!
簡單的英語小笑話:還有沒有便宜一點兒東西
A shoplifter was caught red-handed trying to steal a watch from a jewelry store.
一個小偷在一家珠寶店企圖偷走一隻手錶的時候被當場擒獲。
"Listen," said the shoplifter, "I know you don't want any trouble either.
“聽著,”小偷說,“我知道你們也不想惹麻煩。
What do you say I just buy the watch, and we forget about this?"
我把這隻表買下,然後我們就當什麼也沒發生,你看怎樣?”
The manager agreed and wrote up the sales slip.
經理表示同意,然後列了一張售貨單。
The crook looked at the slip and said, "This is a little more than I intended to spend."
小偷看著單子說道:“這比我最初的預算稍稍高了一點,你們還有沒有便宜一點兒東西。”
簡單的英語小笑話:這隻狗可真夠長的
Once there was a blind.
從前有個瞎子。
One day when he was walking, he stepped the head of the dog who was sleeping.
一天,他正在行路時踩著了一隻正在睡覺的狗的腦袋
The dog barked for a while.
狗汪汪汪地叫了一陣。
The blind man went on for miles, this time he stepped the other dog's tail, so this dog barked.
這人又往前走,這回踩著的是另外一隻狗的尾巴,狗又汪汪汪地叫起來。
The blind man had thought that it was the first dog, so he said in surprise, It's a wonder that the dog is so long.
瞎子以為還是那條狗,驚詫地說:奇怪,這隻狗可真夠長的。
簡單的英語小笑話:因為裡面太黑沒看到
Mother: I left two pieces of cake in the cupboard this morning, Johnny, and now there is only one piece left. Can you explain that?
媽媽:約翰尼,我今天早上在櫥子裡放了兩塊點心。現在就剩下一塊了。你能解釋一下嗎?
Johnny: Well, I suppose it was so dark that I didn’t notice the other.
約翰尼:嗯,我想是因為裡面太黑我沒看到另外那塊。