英語咖啡廳情景對話口語閱讀
咖啡廳是人們和下午茶休閒放鬆的好去處,許多人都很喜歡咖啡廳的氛圍。今天小編在這裡為大家介紹英語咖啡廳情景對話,歡迎大家閱讀!
英語咖啡廳情景對話篇一
Hao: Good morning madam. What can I get you? Hao: 早上好,您要點什麼?
Jenny: I’d like a coffee please. Jenny: 我要一杯咖啡。
Hao: Certainly madam, what kind of coffee would you like? Hao: 您要哪一種?
Jenny: What have you got? Jenny: 你們都有什麼?
Hao: Well we have espresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny latte or americano.
Hao: 我們有義式濃縮咖啡,花式咖啡,拿鐵咖啡,脫脂拿鐵咖啡或美式咖啡。
Jenny: Goodness me! What a choice! I think I’ll have a cappuccino please Jenny: 這麼多種類! 請給我一杯花式咖啡吧。
Hao: Here you are. You’ll find the sugar just over there. Hao: 給您,砂糖就在那邊。
Ling: Would you like something to drink? Ling: 你想喝點什麼?
Jenny: Yes please. Do you have any teas? Jenny: 好的,你們有茶嗎?
Ling: Of course we have lots of teas? Ling: 當然,我們有很多。
Jenny: What do you recommend? Jenny: 你給推薦一種吧?
Ling: What about a green tea or perhaps a jasmine tea?
Ling: 你看綠茶或茉莉花茶,怎麼樣?
Jenny: What’s this one?
Jenny: 這是什麼?
Ling: That’s Oolong tea – it’s a Cantonese tea. Ling: 這是烏龍茶-是一種廣東茶。
Jenny: Ok, I’ll try that. Jenny: 好吧,我想試試。
英語咖啡廳情景對話篇二
ADo you know why I choose this cafe?
你知道我為什麼選這家咖啡廳嗎?
BYou like the music here.
你喜歡這裡的音樂。
ANo, it's because it's a good place to talk.
不是,是因為這裡的氣氛很適合談話。
BActually, I don't take really matter which cafe we go to.
其實,我並不在意我們去哪家咖啡廳。
AOh, does. A good cafe makes a huge difference, a quite, comfortable environment is more suitable for conversation, at least I think so.
哦,要的。好的咖啡廳會很不一樣。閒適、安靜的環境更適合交談,至少我這麼認為。
BHum, may be.
嗯,或許吧。
AWell, anyway, let's get something to drink. The coffee here is good. What would you like?
好吧,不管怎麼樣,我們要些喝的吧。這兒的咖啡不錯。你想要點兒什麼?
BI have a medium white coffee.
我要中杯淡咖啡。
AExcuse me, Miss.
打擾下,小姐。
BYes, what can I get for you?
是的。想要點兒什麼?
ATwo coffees please, a large black coffee for me and medium white one for her, thank you.
兩杯咖啡。我要一個大杯的濃咖啡,她要一箇中杯的淡咖啡,謝謝。
BAnything else?
還要其他的嗎?
ANot the moment.
暫時不要了。
BYou like coffee.
你喜歡咖啡。
AYes, I like it strong.
是的,我喜歡喝濃的。
咖啡廳常用英語對話句子
What can I get you? 你要點什麼? What have you got? 你們有什麼?
What do you recommend? 你給推薦一下好嗎? I’ll try that. 我來試試那個。
問候語:早上/中午/下午好,**先生,**小姐,**女士。 Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam.
先生/小姐,請問有預定嗎? Have you made a reservation, sir/madam?
Do you have reservations? 請問您需要一張幾人臺?/請問一共幾個人?
How many are there in your party? 請問您喜歡中餐還是西餐?
What would you like, Chinese food or Western food? 請問您喜歡點菜還是自助餐?/我們備有自助餐,38元一位。
How would you like your dinner, buffet or a la carte?
We’ve got buffet and it costs 38 Yuan per person.
請坐! Please take your seats.
請您稍候,我馬上為您安排。 Please wait for a moment. I’ll arrange for you at once.
請先看一下選單。 Here is the menu.
請一直往前走。 Please walk along this road.
請在這裡稍候,我為您查詢一下。 Please wait here a moment. I’ll check for you.
請向左/右邊轉,您會看到*** Please turn left/right and you will see ***
我帶您過去,請跟我來。 I’ll lead you there. Step this way, please.
請乘坐電梯/自動扶梯。 Please take the elevator/escalator.
謝謝光臨!歡迎您再次光臨!再見!明天見!Thank you for coming. Welcome come again. See you./Goodbye. See you tomorrow.
先生/女士/小姐,早上/中午/下午好。 Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam.
請問您喜歡喝哪種茶,我們備有紅茶,綠茶,普洱,菊花茶和鐵觀音。
What kind of teas would you like? We have brown tea, green tea, puer tea, jasmine tea and oolong tea.
先生/小姐,請用茶,毛巾。 Here is your tea/the towel, sir/madam.
我能為您點菜嗎? May I take your order now?
請問,您用餐時需要些什麼飲料? What kind of drink would you like with your meal?
請問現在可以上菜了嗎? May I serve your dishes now?
請問還需要些什麼? What else would you like? / Is there anything else you need?
您的菜上齊了,請慢用! Enjoy your dinner.
先生/女士,這是您點的酒,請問是現在開嗎?
Here is your drink/wine/beer, sir/madam. May I open it for you now?
對不起,打擾了,請原諒! Excuse me!
我可以撤掉這個盤子嗎? Can I take this dish/plate away?
對不起,請再說一遍。 I’m sorry, could you say it again? / Pardon?
對不起,我沒聽清,請再重複一遍可以嗎? Sorry, I haven’t got it. Could you say it again?
對不起,讓您久等了。 I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱歉,請原諒。 I’m sorry.
給您帶來不便,請原諒。 Sorry to have troubled you.
請問先生/小姐,可以上果盤了嗎? Excuse me, may I serve the fruit now?
請用水果。 Enjoy the fruit.
先生,這是您的賬單。 Here is your bill, sir.
謝謝!希望您吃得滿意。 Thank you. I hope you enjoy your dinner.
感謝您的光臨,歡迎您下次再來。 Thank you for your coming. Welcome come again.
謝謝,請慢走。歡迎您再次光臨! Thank you. Welcome come again.
對不起,我們不收小費。非常感謝您!Thanks, but we can’t take the tip. Thank you very much.
這是我應該做的。 It’s my pleasure!
為您服務我很榮幸! It’s my honor to serve you. ***總之,在處理問題時,語氣要婉轉,親切。***
自助餐:您喜歡幾成熟的雞蛋? How would you like the eggs done?
先生/女士,您需要鹽還是胡椒***糖***?
What would you like, salt, pepper or sugar, sir/Madam?
先生/女士,您需要奶油還是番茄醬?What would you like, cream or ketchup sir/Madam?
請問先生,我可以清理桌子嗎? Can I clean the table, sir?
您認為這個湯可口嗎?Do you like this soup?
1.英語餐廳情景對話三則
2.餐廳英語情景對話帶翻譯
3.餐廳點餐英語情景對話
4.關於餐廳吃飯英語對話
5.餐廳英語情景對話
6.關於吃飯的英語情景對話