商務談判模擬對話稿

  談判不要限於一個問題。如果你解決了其它所有問題,最後只剩下價格談判,那麼結果只能是一輸一贏。下面小編整理了,供你閱讀參考。

  :實用對話

  Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

  賣方:李先生,這是我們的最低價格了。

  Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

  買方:如果是這樣的話,那就沒有什麼意義再談下去了。我們還不如取消這筆生意算了。

  Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

  賣方:我的意思是說我們永遠不可能把價格降到你們要求的價格。差距太大了。

  Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

  買方:我認為我們都這麼強硬很不明智。我們能不一能各讓一半?

  Seller: What's your proposal?

  賣方:您的提議是什麼?

  Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

  買方:你們的單價比我們想要的價格高出100美元。嗯,我建議各讓一步。

  Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

  賣方:您是說讓我們再減價50美元嗎?那真的不可能。

  Buyer: What would you suggest?

  買方:您的意見呢?

  Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

  賣方:我們最多隻能再減30美元,這可絕對是最低價了。

   still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other

  half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can

  both besatisfied with.

  買方:這樣還留下20美元的差額呢。咱們再各讓一半,分擔差額吧。我認為我們雙方都能滿意這個價格。

  Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

  賣方:好吧。我們就再各讓一半吧。

  :情景對話

  Robert回公司呈報Dan的提案後,老闆很滿意對方的採購計劃;但在折扣方面則希望Robert能繼續維持強硬的態度,儘量探出對方的底線。就在這七上七八的價格翹翹板上,雙方是否能找到彼此地平衡點呢?請看下面分解:

  R: Even with volume sales, our coats for the Exec-U-Ciser won‘t go down much.

  D: Just what are you proposing?

  R: We could take a cut***降低***on the price. But 25% would slash our profit margin***毛利率***.We suggest a compromise――10%.

  D: That‘s a big change from 25! 10 is beyond my negotiating limit. ***pause*** Any other ideas?

  R: I don‘t think I can change it right now. Why don‘t we talk again tomorrow?

  D: Sure. I must talk to my office anyway. I hope we can find some common ground***共同信念***on this.

  NEXT DAY

  D: Robert, I‘ve been instructed to reject the numbers you proposed; but we can try to come up with some thing else.

  R: I hope so, Dan. My instructions are to negotiate hard on this deal――but I‘m try very hard to reach some middle ground***互相妥協***.

  D: I understand. We propose a structured deal***階段式和約***. For the first six months, we get a discount of 20%, and the next six months we get 15%.

  R: Dan, I can‘t bring those numbers back to my office――they‘ll turn it down flat***打回票***.

  D: Then you‘ll have to think of something better, Robert.

>>>下一頁更多精彩  商務談判模擬對話