學習英語必看的電影


        對於看美劇學英語這件事小編是一直在關注的,今天小編跟大家分享這些吧!
 
        《老友記》***Friends***

        1.It could happen to anyone./ It happens to anybody./ That happens. 誰都可能會遇到這種情況

  2.I hear you. 我知道你要說什麼。/ 我懂你的意思了

>

  《生活大爆炸》***The Big Bang Theory***

        1.Yes, it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun’s apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.

  是的,它告訴我們,你參與的群眾文化有個錯覺,以為太陽的視位置相對於任意星座的定義你的出生,在某種程度上影響你的人格。

       2.Explain to me an organizational system where a tray of flatware on a couch is valid. I'm just inferring that this is a couch, because the evidence suggests the coffee table is having a tiny garage sale.

  向我解釋一個組織系統,在那裡一盤扁平餐具在沙發上是有效的。我只是推測,這是一個沙發,因為有證據表明咖啡桌上有一個小車庫出售。

>
     《破產姐妹》***2 Broke Girls***

     1.Sometimes when you think the sky is about to fall down, you might be standing tilted!

  有時候你以為天要塌下來了,其實是自己站歪了!

     2.You can't always help who you are attracted to.

  有時候人們就是會控制不住喜歡誰。

>

    《紙牌屋》***英文:House of Cards***

    1.   "Even Achilles was only as strong as his heel."

  再強大的人,能力也要由他的短板來決定。

     2."For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted."

  對於爬到食物鏈頂端的我們而言,絕不能心慈手軟。我們的世界只有一條規則:弱肉強食。

>

       《 哈利·波特》***Harry Potter***

  1.Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain.

        如果你沒有看清它的腦子藏在什麼地方,就永遠不要相信自己會思考的東西。

  2.What was there to be gained by fighting the most evil wizard who has ever existed? Only innocent lives! Died rather than betray your friends!

         與史上最邪惡的魔頭作對有什麼好處?就是為了拯救無辜的生命!死了總比背叛朋友強!
 


     這些內容都很經典,聽起來不會覺得枯燥乏味,情節也是層層遞進,邏輯感超強,而且內容很長,素材也很多,你可以反覆聽反覆學,只要堅持一兩個月,你就會發現微妙的進步,注意一定要學會享受其中的樂趣,而不是把它當成一項任務,聽多了就能耳濡目染了。