英語小笑話兩人對話版
民間笑話是一種頗受人們喜愛的民間敘事型別,材料豐富,有廣泛的現實基礎。小編精心收集了兩人對話版英語小笑話,供大家欣賞學習!
兩人對話版英語小笑話篇1
Nurse: Don't you like your new baby sister, Johnny?
保姆: 約翰尼,你難道不喜歡你新生的小妹妹?
Johnny: She's all right, but I wish she had been a boy. Willie Smith had got a new sister, and now he'll think I'm trying to copy him.
約翰尼: 她還可以,但要是個男孩就好了。威利·史密斯有一個新生的小妹妹。現在他該認為我又在跟他學了。
兩人對話版英語小笑話篇2
Harry was given two apples, a small one and a large one,by his Mum. "Share them with your sister."she said.
媽媽給了哈里兩個蘋果,一個大點兒,另一個小點兒。“跟妹妹分著吃。”媽媽說。
So Harry gave the small one to his little sister and started tucking into the large one.
所以,哈里就把小個兒的給了妹妹,自己開始啃那個大個兒的。
"Cor! said his sister, "If Mum had given them to me I'd have given you the large one and had the small one myself.”
“哼,”妹妹說,“如果媽媽給了我,我會把大的給你,把小的留給我自己的。”
"Well,"said Harry,"that's what you've got,so what are you worrying about?"
“對呀,”哈里說,“你拿到的不就是小的嗎?那你還著什麼急呀?”
兩人對話版英語小笑話篇3
Annie: Mum,do you know what I’m going to give you for your birthday?
安妮: 媽媽,你知道你過生日我會送你什麼禮物嗎?
Mum: No,dear,what is it?
媽媽: 親愛的,我猜不出來,是什麼東西呀?
Annie: A nice teapot.
安妮: 一個漂亮的茶壺。
Mum: But I’ve got a nice teapot.
媽媽: 可我有一個很好的茶壺了。
Annie: No, you haven'l. I've just dropped it!
安妮: 不,你沒有。我剛把它掉在地上摔破了。