簡單的英語笑話加翻譯大全
冷笑話作為一種新興的語言現象,越來越受到大家的關注,尤其在網路、雜誌、微博、電影上十分盛行。冷笑話不同於一般的笑話,以其獨特的制笑機制,能瞬間製造出一種特殊氛圍。小編整理了簡單的英語笑話加翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
簡單的英語笑話加翻譯篇一
"did you sell any of your paintings at the art show?"
“你的畫在美術展上有賣出去嗎?”
"no, but i am encouraged," he replied. "somebody stole one."
“沒有,但我還是受到了鼓勵,”他回答說,“有人偷走了一幅。”
簡單的英語笑話加翻譯篇二
having been married a long time, my husband sometimes needs a gentle reminder of a special occasion. on the morning of our 35th anniversary, we were sitting at the breakfast table when i hinted, honey, do you realize that we've been sitting in these same two seats for exactly 35 years?
婚後已久,我丈夫往往在一個特別事情上需要委婉的提醒。在我們結婚35週年紀念的早上,我們正坐在早餐桌旁,我暗示道:親愛的,你意識到我們在這兩個相同的座位上已坐了整整35年了嗎?
putting down the newspaper, he looked straight at me and said, so, you want to switch seats?
他放下報紙,眼睛直直地望著我:因此,你想交換座位嗎?
簡單的英語笑話加翻譯篇三
a poor man, presenting himself before the king of spain, asked his charity, telling him that he was his brother.
一個窮漢去見西班牙國王,說自己是他的兄弟,求他施恩賙濟。
thinking desiring to know how he claimed kindred***家族,親屬關係*** to him, the poor fellow replied, we are all descended from one common father and mother viz., adam and eve. upon which the king gave him a little copper piece of money.
國王想知道他何以攀認親戚,窮漢回答說,我們有共同的祖先亞當和夏娃。聽了這話,國王就給了他一個小銅子兒。
the poor man began to be moan himself, saying, is it possible that your majesty should give no more than this to your brother? away, away, replies the king: if all the brothers you have in the world give you as much as i have done, you'll be richer than i am.
於是窮人開始叫屈,說:難道您國王陛下就給兄弟這麼一點點錢嗎?走開,快走,國王回答,如果世界上你所有的兄弟們都像我這樣給你一個銅板,你就比我還有錢了。
簡單的英語笑話加翻譯篇四
A: I have the perfect son.
A:我有一個完美的兒子。
B:Does he smoke?
B:他抽菸嗎?
A:No, he doesn't.
A: 不,不抽。
B:Does he drink whiskey?
B:他喝威士忌嗎?
A:No, he doesn't.
A:不,他不喝。
B:Does he ever come home late?
B:那他回家晚嗎?
A:No, he doesn't.
A:不,不會。
B:I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
B:我想你確實有一個完美的兒子。他多大了?
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday
A:下週三他就六個月大了。