關於簡短英語笑話帶翻譯

  民間笑話故事像神話小說等民間文學一樣,是廣大勞動人民在長期的生產勞動和與自然界作鬥爭的過程中,以口頭形式創作和傳承的文學體裁。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Teacher: Where does God live?

  老師:上帝住哪兒?

  Student: I think he lives in our bathroom.

  學生:我想他應該住我家浴室。

  Teacher: Why do you say that?

  老師:為什麼這麼說?

  Student: Well, every morning my daddy bangs on the door and says, "God, are you still in there?"

  學生:因為每天早上我爸都猛敲浴室的大門喊:“上帝啊,你怎麼還在裡面?”

  篇二

  Teacher: How can you tell a hawk has good eyesight?

  老師:為什麼說鷹的視力很好?

  Student: Because I have never seen a hawk wearing spectacles.

  學生:因為我從沒見過哪隻鷹戴眼鏡。

  篇三

  Teacher: Tom and John! Why are you late for school today?

  老師:湯姆!約翰!你倆今天為什麼遲到了!

  Tom: Madam, I lost a one-dollar coin and was searching for it.

  湯姆:老師,我一直在找我丟失的一美元硬幣。

  Teachear: John, what about you?

  老師:那麼你呢,約翰?

  John: Madam, I was not able to move beacause I was hiding that coin under my feet.

  約翰:老師,我不能動啊,我把他的硬幣藏腳底下了。

  篇四

  Teacher: Did your father help you with your homework?

  老師:你父親有沒有幫著你做作業?

  Student: No, he did it all by himself.

  學生:沒有,他是獨立完成的。

  篇五

  Teacher: What are some products of the West Indies?

  老師:西印度群島有哪些產物?

  Student: I don't know.

  學生:我不曉得。

  Teacher: Of course, you do. Where do you get sugar from?

  老師:怎麼會不知道,你每天吃的糖哪兒來的?

  Student: We borrow it from our neighbor.

  學生:鄰居家借的。