初一英語小笑話閱讀
在交際場合,能恰到好處地講個笑話或自創一個幽默,不僅可以體現自己的語言水平,還可以提升個人魅力。小編精心收集了初一英語小笑話,供大家欣賞學習!
初一英語小笑話篇1
Lazy Manager
懶惰的經理
A middle management executive has to take on some sports,by his doctor's ,
有一位中階經營主管因為聽了他的醫師指示必須要做一些運動,
so he decides to play tennis .
所以他決定要打網球。
After a couple of weeks his secretary asks him how he's doing
在幾個星期之後,他韻祕書就問他情況如何,
"It's going fine" ,the manager says."When I am on the court and I see the ball speedingtowards me ,
這位經理說:“進行得不錯,當我在網球場上看到球快速朝著我來的時候,
and my brain immediately says,"Back hand!To the net!Smash !Go back"
我的腦袋就立刻說:‘反手拍!上網!殺球!後退! ”
"Really?What happens then?" the secretary asks .
祕書問說:“真的呀,然後嚨?”
"Then my bady says ,"Who 、 Me?Don't talk nonsense!"
“然後我的身體說:‘誰?我嗎?別胡說八道了!”’
初一英語小笑話篇2
All In the family
都在這一家
Eight-year-old Sally brought her report card home from school .
八十歲大的 莎莉從學校把她的成績報告卡帶回家。
Her marks were good mostly .
她的成績不錯,
A's and a couple of B'S .
大部分都是A,還有幾個B。
However ,her teacher had written across the bottom,
可是, 她韻老師在卡片下方寫道:
"SALLY is a smart little girl,but she has one fault,
“莎莉是個聰明的小女孩,但是她有一個毛病。
she talks too much in school.I have an idea I am going to try,
她在學校太愛講話。我有一個想法我要來試試看,
which I think may break her of the bad habit."
我認為.這個想法可能會讓她改掉這個壞習慣。”
Sally's dad signed her report card,
莎莉的爸爸簽了她的學習報告卡,
putting a note on the back ,
並在卡片背面註記:
"Please let me know if your idea work on SALLY
“如果你的想法對莎莉很有效,請你讓我知道,
because I would like to try it out on her mother."
因為我想要把它試用在她媽媽身上。
初一英語小笑話篇3
Cooking Class
烹飪課
One day during cooking class,
一天在上烹飪課的時候,
our teacher ,Mrs,Brown,was extolling her secrets for preparing perfect sauces .
我們的老師布朗太太正在頌揚她:準備完美醬料的祕訣。
When she ordered us to the stoves to the prepare our assignments,
當她把我們叫到爐子邊作準備工作時,
she said, "Don't forget to use wooden spoons ."
她說:“別忘了要用木製的湯匙”。
As I stirred my sauce ,
當我在攪拌醬料時,
I contemplated the physica behind the mystery of the wooden spoon
我一直苦思木製湯匙奧祕的背後所隱含的物理原理,
and decided it must have something to do with heat conduction.
然後認定它一定與熱傳導有關係。
I approached Mrs.Brown to test my theory .
我走向布朗太太來測試我'韻理論。
"Why wooden spoons?"I asked .
我問:“為什麼要用木製湯匙呢?”
"Because," she replied , "If I Have to sit here listening to all your metal spoons banging againstmetal pots ,I will go nuts!"
她回答:“因為,如果我必須坐在這裡聽你們全部的金屬湯匙砰砰敲著金屬的罐子,我會發瘋喔”。