英語內涵笑話
英語笑話並不是中文笑話的翻版,因為面對同一則笑話,有可能外國人哈哈大笑而中國人卻無動於衷,英語笑話中的幽默其實也是我們融入另一種文化的視窗。下面是小編帶來的搞笑英語內涵小笑話,歡迎閱讀!
搞笑英語內涵小笑話篇一
And Stuff the Cuffs in Your Boots
把褲腳塞到你的靴子裡面去
The untried general faced battle the next day, and was more than a little frightened.
一位未曾有過作戰經驗的將軍非常惶恐,因為第二天將有個戰役要面對。
Seeking inspiration, he looked into the history of great commanders and learned thatWellington had always dressed in red for battle,
為了尋找靈感,他翻查了歷年來偉大將領的檔案,發現威靈頓將軍每次戰鬥中都身穿紅色衣服,
so that his men would not realize if he were shot.
萬一他被射傷的話,他的士兵也不會發現。
Instantly he called in his adjutant and ordered a pair of trousers in a rich, dark brown.
於是他傳了副官進來並指示手下做了一條深褐色的褲子。
搞笑英語內涵小笑話篇二
Home Sweet Home
還是家裡好
A surgeon returned from a safari in Africa.
一位外科醫生剛從非洲狩獵回來。
"How did it go?" asked his colleagues.
“這次打獵順利嗎?”同僚問道。
"Oh , it was very disappointing," replied the surgeon.
“喔,實在太令人失望了,”外科醫生答道。
"I didn't kill a thing. In fact, I'd have been better off staying here in the hospital. "
“我什麼也沒獵殺到,實際上,還是待在醫院裡比較有成就感。”
搞笑英語內涵小笑話篇三
You Do Have a Problem
你真是有問題了!
A man reported to his doctor that he was having trouble going to the bathroom.
一位老兄對醫生說明他上廁所有困難。
"Do you urinate in the morning?" asked the doctor.
“你早上有小便嗎?,’醫生問他。
"Yeah, every morning at six o'clock. "
“有,每天早上六點鐘。”
"And how are your bowel movements?"
“那大便情況如何?"
"Seven o'clock every morning, just like clockwork. "
“像時鐘一樣,我每天準時七點鐘上大號。”
"So what's the problem?"
“那問題到底出在哪裡呢?"
"I don't get up until eight. "
“我八點鐘才起床。”
搞笑英語內涵小笑話篇四
The Bigger They Are the Harder They Fail
爬得越跌得越重
The psychiatrist was a bit perturbed. He had cured his patient of his delusions but still the man did not seem happy.
一位心理醫師感到有些厭煩。他已治好一名病人的幻想症,但那名患者似乎仍然不快樂。
"What's the matter, Mr. Jones?" he inquired. "Aren't you glad to be dealing with the world realistically?"
“到底是怎麼一回事,瓊斯先生?”他詢問道。“難道你不喜歡踏實地面對周圍的一切嗎?”
"Oh, sure. Doc, sure .... Only, last year I was Genghis Khan and now I' m nobody ! "
“喔,是的,醫生,我是很願意。只是去年我還是成吉思汗,現在我成了無名之輩!”
搞笑英語內涵小笑話篇五
At Least You Get a Choice
至少你有所選擇
A newly deceased sinner had just entered hell, and was being shown around.
一名罪人去世後,剛下地獄就被帶往各處走走。
"I'll tell you how it works around here," declared a particularly hideous devil. "You get your choice of three punishments. Here's the first. "
“我將告訴你這裡的狀況,”一位面目可憎的魔鬼宣佈道。“你必須在三種刑罰中選一個,這是第一種。”
The sinner watched in horror as he saw men and women repeatedly being immersed in boiling water.
罪人看見男男女女反覆地被浸入沸騰的熱水中,嚇得目瞪口呆。
"Here's the second. " The poor sinner shuddered as he saw unfortunate people being continually hounded by ferocious beasts and cruel demons.
“再看第二種。”可憐的罪人看到一些不幸的人被凶惡的野獸和殘酷的妖怪不停地追趕,嚇得直打哆嗦。
“And here's the third. ” A group was standing knee deep in shit and sipping tea.
“這是第三種。”一群人站在深及膝部的糞池中喝茶。
"Well,this seems all right," said the sinner."I'll take this one."And he joined the group.
“這個看來還可以,我就選這個。”罪人說著便加入了那群犯人。
No sooner had he done so than another devil yelled out:"OK, tea time's over. Get back on your heads. "
就在他加入不久,一個魔鬼大聲喊道:“午茶時間結束,回到頭下腳上倒立的姿勢。”