關於帶翻譯的英語笑話

  網際網路不僅是我們生活中不可缺少的,而且也是我們工作學習之餘緩解壓力、舒緩情緒的重要渠道。小編分享,希望可以幫助大家!

  :my little dog can't read

  Mrs. Brown: Oh, my dear, I have lost my precious little dog!

  Mrs. Smith: But you must put an advertisement in the papers!

  Mrs. Brown: It's no use, my little dog can't read.

  我的狗不識字

  布朗夫人:哦,親愛的,我把珍愛的小狗給丟了!

  史密斯夫人:可是你該在報紙上登廣告啊!

  布朗夫人:沒有用的,我的小狗不認識字。”

  :Advice for "Kid"

  A bit of advice for those about to retire. If you are only 65, never move to a retirement community. Everybody else is n their 70s, 80s, or 90s. So when something has to be moved, lifted or loaded, they yell,"Get the kid."

  忠告“年輕者”

  這裡想對將要退休者提一點忠告。如果你只有65歲的話,千萬別進退休社群。因為那裡人人都七八十歲或者八九十歲了。每當要搬東西,抬東西或者裝東西時,他們就叫喊,“讓小的幹吧。”

  :誰能回答問題,誰就可以回家

  Teacher: whoever answers my next question, can go home.

  老師:誰能回到我下一個問題,誰就可以回家了。

  One boy throws his bag out the window.

  一個小男孩把書包扔到窗外。

  Teacher: who just threw that?!

  老師:誰剛剛把書包扔出去了?

  Boy: Me! I’m going home now.

  男孩:我!我現在要回家了。

  :你眼睛都閉上了

  When a group of women got on the car, every seat was already occupied. The conductor noticed a man who seemed to be asleep, and fearing he might miss his stop, he nudged him and said: "Wake up, sir!"

  當一群婦女上車之後,車上的座位全都被佔滿了。售票員注意到一名男子好象是睡著了,他擔心這個人會坐過站,就用肘輕輕地碰了碰他,說:“先生,醒醒!”

  "I wasn't asleep," the man answered.“

  我沒有睡著。”那個男人回答。

  "Not asleep? But you had your eyes closed."

  “沒睡著?可是你眼睛都閉上了呀?”

  "I know. I just hate to look at ladies standing up beside me in a crowded car."

  “我知道,我只是不願意看到在擁擠的車上有女士站在我身邊而已。”

  :有風度還是有禮貌

  A fat man and a skinny man were arguing about who was the more polite. 一個胖子和一個瘦子在爭論誰更有禮貌。

  The skinny man said he was more polite because he always tipped his hat to ladies. 瘦子說他更有禮貌,因為他經常對女士摘帽示意。

  But the fat man knew he was more courteous because, whenever he got up and offered his seat, two ladies could sit down.但是胖子認為他更有風度,因為無論什麼時候他在車上給別人讓座時,總有兩位女士能坐下。