超級爆笑的英語笑話大全_英語詩歌
從古到今,笑話是人們生活中不可缺少的 調劑品 ,它使人們在刻板的生活中感到一絲快意和放鬆。下面是小編帶來的超級爆笑的英語笑話,歡迎閱讀!
超級爆笑的英語笑話篇一
And Modest, Too 也要謙虛為懷
“The man I marry must be as wise as Solomon, as mighty as Hercules, as brave as Admiral Nelson, and as graceful as Nureyev.”
“我要結婚的物件必須要像所羅門王一樣聰明,像赫克力士一樣強壯,像納爾遜上將一樣英勇,並和蘇聯芭蕾舞蹈家諾瑞耶夫一樣優雅。”
“How fortunate we met!”
“很幸運能見到你!”
超級爆笑的英語笑話篇二
It’s the Law 這是個法律問題
A slender, delicate, immaculately dressed Englishman was explaining to the visiting American about British law.
一位身材修長,舉止文雅,穿著光鮮的英國人向來訪的美國人解釋英國法律。
“You know, homosexuality was once considered so heinous in Britain that it was punishable by execution. Only 100 years ago, it was reduced to a misdemeanor, and about 50 years ago, decriminalized altogether... Personally, I shan’t be satisfied till it’s mandatory!”
“你知道嗎?在英國,同性戀從前被認為是罪大惡極,可判處極刑 一百年前,被減為行為失檢之輕微罪刑。大約五十年前則完全不觸犯刑法 。不過就我個人而言,非要等到法令強制大家都得同性戀時,我才會開心。”
超級爆笑的英語笑話篇三
No Worries 免驚啦!
At the swimming pool one day, a child asked his mother, “Mommy, Mommy, can I swimming?”
在游泳池旁,一個小孩問他媽媽“,媽咪,媽咪,我可不可以下去游泳?”
“Certainly not, darling. The water’s much too deep.”
“親愛的,當然不可以,水太深了。”
“But Daddy’s swimming, Mommy.”
“可是爸爸不是在游泳嗎?媽咪!”
“Your daddy’s insured, sweetheart.”
“你爸爸有保險啊,甜心。”
超級爆笑的英語笑話篇四
aw, how sweet! 喔,真是恩愛的一對!
two women friends were having tea. said one to the other, “i’ve been trying to reach my lawyer for a week...”
兩個女人正在喝茶,其中一位對另一位說道:“我已經花了一個禮拜找我的律師,……。”
“oh, please don’t mention lawyers to me,” interrupted the recent widow. “i’ve had so much trouble settling my husband’s estate that i sometimes wish he hadn’t died!”
“哦,拜託別再向我提律師的事了,”那位剛死去丈夫的女人插嘴道,“我在處理我先生遺留的房地產時遭遇到好多麻煩,有時候我真希望他沒死就好了。”
超級爆笑的英語笑話篇五
Wait till Next Year 等明年再說
The woman was reading the newspaper as she and her husband were eating breakfast.
一位女士和她先生正在用早餐,她邊吃邊看報紙。
“Did you hear about this, dear?” she asked. “It seems a man traded his wife for season tickets to the Spurs. You wouldn’t do a thing like that, would you, sweetheart?”
“親愛的,你聽過這則新聞嗎?”她問道“。似乎是一個男的為了看馬刺隊的比賽,用他太太跟人換了球季的門票。你不會那麼做吧,親愛的?”
“No way,” answered the husband. “The season’s almost half over.”
“我才不會那麼傻呢!”先生答道“。今年球季幾乎都過了一大半了。”