寫愛情的英文詩歌欣賞
友情和愛情一樣,沒有經營,最後也會形同陌路。小編精心收集了寫愛情的英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!
寫愛情的英文詩歌篇1
Love is more than a word
愛情不單是個詞語
It says so much
它有太多太多對人傾訴
When I see these four letters
只要看到它的書寫
I almost feel your touch
簡直覺得你在觸碰我的肌膚
This only happened since I fell in love with you.
自從與你相愛之後,這種變化便悄然生出
Why this word does this
要問這個字眼為何如此神奇
I haven’t got a clue
我如墮五里雲霧
寫愛情的英文詩歌篇2
海之戀
I MUST go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,
And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,
And a gray mist on the sea's face, and a gray dawn breaking.
我多想再次回到大海,
回到那寂寥的海天相連
我只想獨自駕駛那高大的帆船,看浪花和白帆在風的歌唱中飛舞
霧雨瀰漫在海面,透出曙色一線
I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.
我多想再次回到大海
傾聽那奔越的潮汐的吶喊
那野性的呼喚如此清晰使我無法拒絕
風舞雲飛,浪花湧濺,還有那海鷗的哭啼,是我唯一的惦念
I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
To the gull's way and the whale's way, where the wind's like a whetted knife;
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.
我一定要再次回到大海
似吉普賽人浪跡天邊
像海鷗,像鯨魚,咧咧的風像一把鋒利的刀
我只想似流浪者笑對如戲人生,讓欺詐在靜謐、甜美的夢中消散
寫愛情的英文詩歌篇3
If Music Be The Food Of Love from Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare
《假如音樂是愛情的糧食》,節選自《第十二夜》,莎士比亞
If music be the food of love, play on;
假如音樂是愛情的食糧,那麼奏下去吧;
Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting the appetite may sicken, and so die.
儘量地奏下去,好讓愛情因過飽噎塞而死。
That strain again! it had a dying fall.
又奏起這個調子來了!它有一種漸漸消沉下去的節奏。
O, it came o'er my ear like the sweet sound, that breathes upon a bank of violets, stealing andgiving odour!
啊!它經過我的耳畔,就像微風吹拂一叢紫羅蘭,發出輕柔的聲音,一面把花香偷走,一面又把花香分送。
Enough, no more. Tis not so sweet now as it was before.
夠了!別再奏下去了!它現在已經不像原來那樣甜蜜了。
O spirit of love! How quick and fresh art thou, that, not with standing thy capacity receiveth asthe sea, nought enters there, of what validity and pitch soe'er, but falls into abatement andlow price, even in a minute.
愛情的精靈呀!你是多麼敏感而活潑;雖然你有海―樣的容量,可是無論怎樣高貴超越的事物,一進了你的範圍,便會在頃刻間失去了它的價值。
So full of shapes is fancy that it alone is high fantastical.
愛情是這樣充滿了意象,在一切事物中是最富於幻想的。