七年級英語小笑話閱讀

  笑話一般指短小、滑稽的故事,是一種民間口頭創作形式,在民間文化中以口口相傳的形式傳播。下面是小編精心收集的七年級英語小笑話,希望大家喜歡!

  七年級英語小笑話篇一

  Just Sew the Buttonhole

  我只把釦眼兒給縫上了

  Husband: Did you sew the button on my shirt, darling?

  丈夫:你給我把釦子縫好了嗎,親愛的?

  Wife: No, dear. I couldn't find the button, so I just sewed up the buttonhole.

  妻子:沒有,親愛的。我找不到釦子,所以我只把釦眼兒給縫上了。

  七年級英語小笑話篇二

  "All the kids make fun of me," the boy cried to his mother, "They say I have a big head."

  “所有的孩子都拿我開玩笑,”小男孩哭著跟媽媽說:“他們說我長了一個大腦袋。”

  "Don't listen to them," his mother comforted him, "You have a beautiful head. Now stop cryingand go to the store for ten pounds of potatoes."

  “別聽他們的,”他媽媽安慰說:“你的腦袋長得很漂亮。好了,別哭了,去商店買10磅土豆來。”

  "Where's the shopping bag?"

  “購物袋在哪?”

  "I haven't got one, use your hat."

  “我沒有購物袋,就用你的帽子吧。”

  七年級英語小笑話篇三

  "May I borrow your record player tonight ?" a man asked his neighbour .

  “今晚我可以借用以下你的唱機嗎?”一個人對他的鄰居說道。

  "Sure . Do you want to listen to some music?"

  “當然可以,你也想聽聽音樂嗎?”

  "No ." he answered ." Tonight I want to have some peace and quiet."

  “不,”他回答道,“今晚我想安安靜靜地休息一下。”

  七年級英語小笑話篇四

  Father: Oh, Jack, you have slept away the whole morning.Don't you know you are wasting time?

  父親:噢,傑克,你又睡了一上午。難道你不知道你這是在浪費時間嗎?

  Jack: Yes, Dad. But I've saved you a meal, haven' I?

  傑克:我知道,爸爸。可我還給您節省了一頓飯呢,是不是?

  
看了"七年級英語小笑話"的人還看了: