六年級的英語小笑話閱讀

  笑話是日常生活中常見的一種幽默。與一般日常會話不同,笑話刻意違反合作原則,由此衍生出會話含意,並利用會話含意之間的衝突實現其預定功能。小編整理了六年級的英語小笑話,歡迎閱讀!

  六年級的英語小笑話篇一

  In one dinner party,a capitalist eyed bony Bernard Shawup and down regretfully, and said inall seriousness,"Look at your appearance,it really makes people believe that all theBritishare are starving."

  在一次宴會上,一個資本家用遺憾的目光上下打量著瘦骨嶙峋的肖伯納,一本正經地說:“看看你的模樣,真叫人以為英國人都在捱餓。”

  Bernard Shaw,examining the potbellied capitalist,said,"But,I know as soon as I saw you thereason why Britain is suffering from famine."

  肖伯納審視著大腹便便的資本家說:“但是,我一見到你,就知道英國正在鬧饑荒的原因了。”

  六年級的英語小笑話篇二

  But the teacher cried

  老師哭了

  The six-year-old John was terribly spoiled.

  六歲的約翰嬌生慣養。

  His father knew it, but his grandma doted on him. He hardly left her side. And when he wantedanything, he either cried or threw a temper tantrum. Then came his first day of school, his firstday away from his grandmother's loving arms.

  他的父親知道這一點,可他的祖父母仍然寵著他。這孩子幾乎寸步不離他的祖母。他想要什麼不是哭,就是鬧。他第一天上學才離開祖母的懷抱。

  When he came home from school his grandma met him at the door.

  約翰放學了,他奶奶在門口接他並問道:

  "Was school all right?" she asked, "Did you get along all right? did you cry?"

  “學校怎麼樣?你過的好嗎?哭了沒有?”

  "Cry?" John asked. "No, I didn't cry, but the teacher did!"

  “哭?”約翰問,“不,我沒哭,可老師哭了。”

  六年級的英語小笑話篇三

  A man tried to get a job in a stage show.

  一個人想在一個舞臺劇中找份工作。

  "What can you do?" asked the producer.

  “你能幹什麼呢?”負責人問。

  "Imitate birds," the man said.

  “模仿鳥兒,”那人說。

  "Are you kidding?" answered the producer, "People like that are a dime a dozen."

  “你在開玩笑吧?”負責人答道,“那樣的人一毛錢可以找一打。”

  "Well, I guess that's that." said the actor, as he spread his arms and flew out the window.

  “噢,那就算了。”那名演員說著,展開翅膀,飛出了視窗。