七年級英語小笑話小短文

  民間笑話故事像神話小說等民間文學一樣,是廣大勞動人民在長期的生產勞動和與自然界作鬥爭的過程中,以口頭形式創作和傳承的文學體裁。下面是小編精心收集的,希望大家喜歡!

  篇一

  I Could Do It Slower

  我可以幹得慢一些

  Patient: What do you charge for pulling a tooth?

  病人:拔一顆牙收費多少?

  Dentist: Fifty dollars.

  牙醫:50美元。

  Patient: Fifty dollars for a couple of minutes' work?

  病人:只幾分鐘的活兒就要50美元?

  Dentist: Well, I could do it slower, if you like.

  牙醫:好的,如果你喜歡的話,我可以幹得慢一些。

  篇二

  Honey, said the husband to his wife, I invited a friend home for supper.

  “親愛的,”丈夫對妻子說:“我邀請了一位朋友回家吃晚飯。”

  What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I havent been shopping, all the dishes are dirty,and I dont feel like cooking a fancy meal!

  “什麼?你瘋了嗎?我們的房子亂糟糟的,我很久沒有買過東西回來了,所有的碗碟都是髒的,還有,我可不想做一餐累死人的晚飯。”

  I know all that.

  “這些我全都知道。”

  Then why did you invite a friend for supper?

  “那你為什麼還要邀請朋友回來吃晚飯?”

  Because the poor fools thinking about getting married.

  “因為那個可憐的笨蛋正考慮要結婚呢。”

  篇三

  Good Points and Bad Points

  優缺點

  "This house," said the real-estate salesman, "has both its good points and bad points. To showyou I'm honest, I'm goint to tell you about the disadvantage - there is a chemical plant oneblock south and a slaughterhouse one block north."

  “這幢房子,”房地產推銷商說,“既有優點也有缺點。為了說明我是誠實的,我將告訴你們它的缺點:往南面一個街區是一家化工廠,往北面一個街區是一家屠宰場。”

  "What are the advantages?" inquired the prospective buyer.

  “那麼它的長處呢?”預備購買房子的人問道。

  "The good thing about it," said the agent, "is that you can always tell which way the wind isblowing."

  “它的好處,”代理商說道,“就是,你總能分清風是從哪邊吹過來的。”

  
看了""的人還看了: