小學四年級英語小笑話閱讀

  笑話使人們在刻板的生活中感到一絲快意和放鬆。與此同時,笑話也是人們反對極權和專制制度的有力武器。小編整理了小學四年級英語小笑話,歡迎閱讀!

  小學四年級英語小笑話篇一

  Teacher of Physical Education: Have you ever seen mixed doubles, boys?

  體育老師:孩子們,你們見過男女混合雙打嗎?

  Nick: Yes sir. Quite often. I saw it even last night.

  尼克:是的,老師,經常見。昨天夜裡我還見過呢?

  Teacher: Please tell us something about it

  老師:那你就給大家講講當時的情形吧。

  Nick: Oh, sorry, sir. My father always says,‘Domestic shame should not be published.’

  尼克:啊,對不起,老師。我爸爸常說:“家醜不可外揚。”

  小學四年級英語小笑話篇二

  The grizzled old sea captain was quizzing a young, tyro naval student.

  一個頭發灰白的老船長在測驗一個從海軍學校畢業的新手。

  "What steps would you take if a sudden storm came up on the starboard?"

  “如果船的右弦突然颳起了暴風雨,你會採取什麼措施?”

  "I'd throw out an anchor, sir.”

  “我會拋錨,先生。”

  "What would you do if another storm sprang up aft?"

  “如果船尾也颳起了暴風雨,你會怎麼做?”

  "I'd throw out another anchor, sir.”

  “我會再拋一個錨,先生。”

  "But what if a third storm sprang up forward?"

  “那麼如果船頭第三次颳起了暴風雨,怎麼辦?”

  "I'd throw out another anchor, captain.”

  “我會再次拋錨,船長。”

  "Just a minute, son, Where in the world are you getting all these anchors?"

  “等一下,孩子。你到底從哪弄來那麼多錨的?”

  "From the same place you’re getting all your storms,sir.”

  “從您弄來暴風雨的地方,先生。”

  小學四年級英語小笑話篇三

  A doctor has some trouble with the sink, on a public holiday. He calls the local plumber, only to be told it's his day off…

  在公假這天,一個醫生家的水池出了些問題。他給管道工打電話,但是卻被告知這天管道工也休息……

  "But I get called out on my days off, too!” says the doctor, somewhat exasperated, and the plumber relents.

  “但是我在休息日也被人叫去出診過呀!”醫生,有些生氣。管道工聽後有些緩和。

  The plumber arrives, and glances over the sink, looking preoccupied. He mumbles something about golf, then hands the doctor a couple of aspirin and walks out, saying, "Put these in. If it doesn’t clear up in 24 hours, come and see me tomorrow.”

  管道工到了以後,他全神貫注的看著水池。他嘴裡還小聲嘀咕著高爾夫球的事。然後,他往醫生手裡放了幾片阿司匹林接著走出去,說:“把這些放進去。如果它二十四小時不通,明天來找我看看。”