日常生活的英語情景口語對話
在生活中如果要你和別人用英語交流你會嗎,所以小編今天就給大家分享一下英語口語,要學習的就要快一點哦
英語情景的口語練習
食物聞起來都很香
AAll the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.
今天所有的食物聞起來都很香,我都流口水了。
BLet's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.
我們在這兒排隊吧。這一隊看起來短些。
AWhat's on the menu today?
今天的選單上有什麼?
BFish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.
有魚、牛肉、豬肉、雞肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米飯、饅頭、包子和麵條。
AOh,we're lucky today, aren't we?
噢,今天我們很幸運,不是嗎?
BI'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.
我想吃牛肉燉白菜。
AI think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.
我想吃炸魚,因為魚是我最喜歡的。
BThat's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.
那太好了,我們可以分享我們的菜。到我們了,你先買。
A***They get everything ready***Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?
***他們買好了***這裡有一張空桌子。我們坐下吧,請吃魚。難道不好吃,看著很有食慾嗎?
BI'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.
很抱歉我不喜歡。有點鹹。
AI see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you?
我知道你們南方人喜歡吃甜食,是嗎?
BYes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.
對,我最喜歡吃糖醋魚。請吃點牛肉吧。
AThank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.
謝謝你。我已吃完一個饅頭了,而且我還想吃一個。
BYour appetite is good.
你的胃口不錯。
AI'm always feeling hungry.
我總是感到餓。
講述英語情景對話口語
上錯菜了
AWaiter, can you come here for a moment?
服務員,能過來一下嗎?
BYes, is there something wrong?
好的,有什麼問題嗎?
AI'm afraid you've made a mistake. This isn't what I ordered.
恐怕你搞錯了,這不是我點的菜。
BSo sorry, I must have confused the orders. I'll check it.
非常抱歉,一定是我搞混點選單了,我去查一下。
AAnd also this soup is cold.
還有,這碗湯也是涼的。
BI'm really sorry, I'll bring you a hot one right away.
實在對不起,我馬上給您換一碗熱湯來。
有關英語情景口語對話
晚飯做什麼吃?
AMy dear, what's for supper?
親愛的,晚飯做什麼吃?
BRed cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.
紅燒鯉魚和鮮蘑油菜。
AWhat about soup?
做什麼湯?
BSour-peppery soup.
酸辣湯。
AWhich condiment do you use for?
你要用什麼調料?
BI'll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.
我要用姜、蒜、蔥、辣椒和醋。
AVery good, need I help you?
很好,要我幫忙嗎?
BNo, don't need, I can do myself.
不,不需要,我一個人就行了。
AThanks. I can watch TV now.
謝謝,現在我可以看電視了。
BBut you must cook that dinner next time.
不過,下次你得做正餐。
AOkay, I'll do it next time.
好的,下次我一定做。
- 日常生活的英語情景口語對話
- 如何解決膝上型電腦插入耳機後還外放聲音
- 為什麼電腦插上耳機後還有外音
- 電腦插上耳機沒聲音有哪些解決方法
- 膝上型電腦插上耳機還有外音的解決辦法
- 太平洋咖啡加盟費要多少
- 膝上型電腦插上耳機不能用怎麼辦
- 二年級週記寒假生活
- 商場考勤管理規定
- 與真憑實據相關的造句
- 臺式電腦插上耳機沒聲音怎麼辦
- 勵志小合唱歌曲
- 端午節主題的國旗下講話
- 減肥藥的危害對腎臟
- 搞笑男人個性簽名
- 名師出高徒打一成語的答案
- 同鄉會的邀請函範文
- 開展專項整治年終工作總結範文
- 財務部工作總結模板
- 世界著名攝影作品賞析
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字