英語簡單情景口語對話

  對話課堂教學是實現課程理念的主要途徑之一,是實現師生平等一種形式。英語對話課堂教學更是如此。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Steven's friend Jim has an affair with his secretary. His wife has found it, and is going to divorcehim.

  史蒂文的朋友吉姆同他的祕書有婚外情,被他妻子發現了,他妻子要同他離婚。

  Jim: Steven, I need badly your help.

  吉姆:史蒂文,我真的很需要你的幫助。

  Steven: What's the matter?

  史蒂文:發生什麼事了?

  Jim: My wife has found that I have an affair with my secretary, and now she is going to divorceme.

  吉姆:我妻子發現我跟祕書有婚外情,現在她要和我離婚。

  Steven: How could you cheat on your wife? You have been married for ten years.

  史蒂文:你怎麼對你的妻子不忠呢?你們已經結婚十年了。

  Jim: Yes, I know I'm wrong. But I swear that the affair lasts only for two months. And I stilllove my wife. I couldn't live without her.

  吉姆:是的,我知道我錯了。但是我發誓這段婚外情只持續了兩個月,而且我還很愛我的妻子。沒有她我活不下去。

  Steven: I will try my best to persuade her to reconsider the divorce. But are you sure thatfrom now on you will be faithful to her forever?

  史蒂文:我會盡力說服她重新考慮離婚的事。但你肯定從今以後會永遠忠於她嗎?

  Jim: Yes, I swear.

  吉姆:當然,我發誓。

  二

  Steven and Julia will have their first baby soon, so Steven invites his friend Tom to come totheir baby shower.

  史蒂文和茱莉婭的第一個孩子很快就出生了,所以史蒂文邀請他的朋友湯姆來參加他們的新生兒派對。

  Steven: Hello, Tom, are you free next Sunday?

  史蒂文:你好,湯姆,下星期天你有空嗎?

  Tom: I think so. Why did you ask that?

  湯姆:應該有,你為什麼這樣問?

  Steven: I'm going to have my first baby, so I plan to hold a baby shower next Sunday.

  史蒂文:我的第一個孩子就要出生了,所以我打算在下個星期天舉辦一個新生兒派對。

  Tom: Congratulations! Why do people hold parties before the baby is born?

  湯姆:恭喜你呀!可為什麼人們要在嬰兒出生以前舉辦派對呢?

  Steven: It's the tradition. But baby showers as we know them today were not common untilafter World War Ⅱ.

  史蒂文:這是傳統。不過我們今天所知的新生兒派對是第二次世界大戰之後才變得普遍起來的。

  Tom: In any case, I like baby showers, because they allow friends and family to share the joyand excitement of welcoming a new life into the world.

  湯姆:無論如何,我喜歡新生兒派對,因為它們可以使家人和朋友分享迎接新生命的喜悅和激動。

  Steven: So you will come, won't you?

  史蒂文:你會來的,對嗎?

  Tom: Of course. I will prepare a good gift for the new arrival.

  湯姆:當然,我會給新生兒準備一份好禮。

  Steven: Thank you very much.

  史蒂文:非常感謝!

  三

  Today is Steven and Julia's wedding anniversary, but Steven seems to forget it.

  今天是史蒂文和茱莉婭的結婚紀念日,但是史蒂文似乎忘記了。

  Steven: Julia, why have you prepared a candlelight dinner? Anything special to celebrate? Didyou get a promotion?

  史蒂文:茱莉婭,為什麼你準備了燭光晚餐?有什麼特殊事情要慶祝嗎? 你是不是升職了?

  Julia: Honey, don't tell me that you forgot our anniversary, did you?

  茱莉婭:親愛的,不要告訴我你忘了我們的結婚紀念日,你沒有忘記吧?

  Steven: Oh, my dear, how can I forget such an important day? I was just kidding. Look at thisbox.

  史蒂文:哦,親愛的,這麼重要的日子,我怎麼能忘記呢?我剛才是開玩笑的。你看這個盒子。

  Julia: What's in it?

  茱莉婭:裡面是什麼?

  Steven: Have a guess.

  史蒂文:你猜猜。

  Julia: A necklace?

  茱莉婭:是項鍊嗎?

  Steven: No.

  史蒂文:不是。

  Julia: I have no idea.

  茱莉婭:我猜不著。

  Steven: Open it now.

  史蒂文:開啟看看吧。

  Julia: Oh, my god. A diamond brooch. It's so beautiful. You're so kind to me, Steven. Thankyou!

  茱莉婭:哦,我的天,是一個鑽石胸針。真漂亮。你對我真好,史蒂文。謝謝你!

  Steven: You're welcome, honey. I hope we will celebrate our golden wedding anniversary infuture.

  史蒂文:不用謝,親愛的。我希望將來我們能慶祝金婚紀念日。