關於打針的英語情景口語

  同學們一定要認真的學習英語,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,我們學習英語就是要好好堅持哦,我們堅持下去一定可以提高成績的,所以我們要多讀多背,大家趕緊行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

  一打針時暈倒了三次

  AHow are you feeling?

  你覺得怎樣?

  BBad. My nose keeps running. And my forehead is burning.

  糟透了。我一直在流鼻涕。我一直在發燒。

  AYou said you never went to a hospital.

  你說你從來不上醫院的。

  BI will get better soon.

  我很快就會好的。

  AThe good thing is you don't need to go to school.

  還好,你不用去上學。

  BYeah, I love that, no class, no homework, and no exams.

  是啊,我喜歡這點,不用上課,不用寫作業,也不用去考試。

  AAnd your Mom and Dad will buy you anything you ask for.

  還有你要什麼你爸媽就會給你買什麼。

  BHaha, I just got the Ultraman costume. My Dad bought it.

  哈哈,我剛剛得到一件奧特曼的制服。我爸爸給我買的。

  AI really envy you, Danny.

  我真羨慕你,丹丹。

  BCome on, I got numerous shots for that. You have no idea what I've been through with the needles.

  得了吧,我為這個捱了無數針呢。你都無法想象我怎麼熬過來的?

  AYour sister said you fainted three times during the injection.

  聽你姐姐說你打針時暈倒了三次。

  BMay told you? Oh, May, she's such a tattletale.

  阿美告訴你的?哦,阿美,她真是個多嘴婆。

  ANo matter what, you are still my hero, Daniel.

  不管怎樣,丹尼爾,你仍然是我的英雄。

  BTom, promise me to keep this a secret, will you?

  湯姆,你發誓替我保守這祕密,行嗎?

  AOK, I promise. You promise you will be well soon?

  好的,我保證。你保證你快點兒好起來哦?

  BDeal.

  行啊!

  二我害怕打針

  AWhat seems to be the problem, kid?

  你有什麼事嗎,孩子?

  BI've got a sore throat, a runny nose and a headache.

  我喉嚨痛,流鼻涕,頭疼。

  AAh…How long have you been like this?

  啊……你這個樣子多久了?

  BI am not very sure. Maybe for three days.

  我不敢肯定。也許三天了吧。

  ADo you have any stomachache?

  你肚子痛嗎?

  BI guess so. It comes and goes.

  我猜是的。時有時無。

  AOpen your mouth and say ah… God, you are suffering from the swelling of tonsils.

  張開嘴,說,啊……天哪,扁桃體腫大。

  BIs that serious, doctor?

  嚴重嗎,醫生?

  AYes, I am sure that you got the flu. You need a shot.

  是的。我肯定你是得了流感。你得打一針。

  BOh, doctor. Do I have to? I am afraid of needles!

  哦,醫生。真的要打針嗎?我害怕打針。

  AYes, that's for sure. But it is not that bad. It's gonna be all right.

  是啊,肯定的。但是沒有那麼糟糕。就會好起來的。

  BOh, doctor, please…

  哦,醫生,求您了……

  ABe brave, young man. Only girls cry when given an injection.

  勇敢點,小傢伙。只有女孩子打針才會哭。

  BYou are right. I won't cry anymore.

  你說得對,我不會哭了。