關於描述愛情的英文詩句閱讀

  英語詩歌是高雅的語言藝術之一,大多是對真、善、美的謳歌,對人類精神文明的禮讚,是光華燦爛的明珠、美妙絕倫的樂曲。小編精心收集了關於描述愛情的英文詩句,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於描述愛情的英文詩句篇1

  blank joy 空白的歡樂

  by rainer maria rike

  he who did not come, wasn't he determined

  nonetheless to prganize and decorate my heart?

  if we had to exist to become the one we love,

  what would the heart have to create?

  他沒有來,難道他沒有下定決心

  去掌管和裝飾我的心房?

  假如我們必須存在成為我們愛得那人,

  那麼還有什麼不得不用心去創?

  lovely joy left blank, perhaps you are

  the center of all my labors and my loves.

  if i've wept for you so much, it's because

  i prefered you among so many outlined joys.

  可愛的歡樂留下了空白,也許你是

  我所有努力和愛的核心。

  如果我總是為你哭泣,那是因為

  我寧願你在這麼多被勾畫出的歡樂之中。

  關於描述愛情的英文詩句篇2

  lamp of love

  愛之燈

  light, oh where is the light? 光,哦哪裡有光?

  kindle it with the burning fire of desire! 讓渴望的熊熊烈火去點燃它

  there is the lamp but never a flicker of a flame---is such thy fate, my heart?

  ah, death were better by far for thee!

  這是一盞燈而從不是一次火光的閃爍----這是你的命運嗎,我的心?

  啊,死亡往大里說對你更好

  misery knocks at thy door,

  悲慘敲打著你的門

  and her message is that thy lord is wakeful,

  而她告訴你,你的神已經覺醒

  and he calls thee to the love-tryst through the darkness of night.

  他在夜的漆黑中呼喚你去赴愛的約會

  the sky is overcast with clouds and the rain is ceaseless.

  天空多雲而陰沉,雨水從未斷絕

  i know not what this is that stirs in me---i know not its meaning.

  我不知道什麼在攪動著我的內心---我不知道它的意思

  a moment's flash of lightning drags down a deeper gloom on my sight,

  and my heart gropes for the path to where the music of the night calls me.

  曾有一瞬間的閃電在我眼中拉下了更深的陰影,而我的心在探索著一條道路,夜的音樂呼喚著我到那裡去

  light, oh where is the light!

  光,哦哪裡有光?

  kindle it with the burning fire of desire!

  讓渴望的熊熊烈火去點燃它

  it thunders and the wind rushes screaming through the void.

  它雷動著且狂風呼嘯衝撞於曠野

  the night is black as a black stone.

  夜黑得如一塊黑色的石頭

  let not the hours pass by in the dark.

  不要讓時光在黑暗中消逝

  kindle the lamp of love with thy life.

  以你的生命去點燃愛的燈座

  關於描述愛情的英文詩句篇3

  If You Were Coming in the Fall

  如果你在秋天到來

  If you were coming in the Fall,

  如果你在秋天到來,

  I’d brush the summer by

  我將輕拂夏日而過

  With half a smile, and half a spurn,

  半帶微笑,半帶棄絕,

  As Housewives do, a Fly。

  如家庭主婦把蒼蠅撲捉。

  If I could see you in a year,

  如果能在一年之中將你盼來,

  I’d wind the months in balls—

  我將把月份纏繞成一個個紗球—

  And put them each in separate Drawers,

  把它們分開,各自放進抽屜,

  For fear the numbers fuse—

  以免這些數字熔合,不在分開—

  If only Centuries, delayed,

  如果只是延至數個世紀,

  I’d count them on my hand,

  我願搬弄手指度日數數,

  Subtracting, till my fingers dropped

  逐日遞減,直到手指全部掉入

  Into Van Dieman’s Land。

  塔斯馬尼亞島嶼的土地。

  If certain, When this life was out—

  如果確定無疑,當今生度完—

  That your’s and mine, should be

  它應屬於你和我,

  I’d toss it yonder, like a Rind,

  我願把它,像果殼,扔向遙遠,

  And take Eternity—

  去到來生把你贏得—

  But, now, uncertain of the length

  而目前,日期遙遙,

  Of this, that is between,

  等待無期,天各一方,

  It goads me, like the Goblin Bee—

  像妖蜂,使我傷痛不已—

  That will not state-it’s sting。

  無法訴說—如刺如燎。