歌頌愛情的英文詩句閱讀
花叢爛漫,愛情浪漫,工作不可散漫。小編精心收集了歌頌愛情的英文詩句,供大家欣賞學習!
歌頌愛情的英文詩句篇1
Sea Fever 海之戀
I MUST go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,
And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,
And a gray mist on the sea's face, and a gray dawn breaking.
我多想再次回到大海,
回到那寂寥的海天相連
我只想獨自駕駛那高大的帆船,看浪花和白帆在風的歌唱中飛舞
霧雨瀰漫在海面,透出曙色一線
I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.
我多想再次回到大海
傾聽那奔越的潮汐的吶喊
那野性的呼喚如此清晰使我無法拒絕
風舞雲飛,浪花湧濺,還有那海鷗的哭啼,是我唯一的惦念
I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
To the gull's way and the whale's way, where the wind's like a whetted knife;
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.
我一定要再次回到大海
似吉普賽人浪跡天邊
像海鷗,像鯨魚,咧咧的風像一把鋒利的刀
我只想似流浪者笑對如戲人生,讓欺詐在靜謐、甜美的夢中消散
歌頌愛情的英文詩句篇2
影子的一課
STAND still, and I will read to thee
請站一下,聽我給你講一課,
A lecture, Love, in Love's philosophy.
親愛的,講講愛的哲學。
These three hours that we have spent,
我們在此散步已經三個小時,
Walking here, two shadows went
陪伴我們的是兩個影子,
Along with us, which we ourselves produced.
這影子本產自我們自己;
But, now the sun is just above our head,
而現在太陽已恰好照著頭頂,
We do those shadows tread,
我們踩著自己的影,
And to brave clearness all things are reduced.
一切東西都顯得美麗、清晰。
So whilst our infant loves did grow,
我們的愛苗也這樣成長,
Disguises did, and shadows, flow
我們的遮蓋掩飾也這樣
From us and our cares ; but now 'tis not so.
漸漸消逝。但如今不再這樣。
That love hath not attain'd the highest degree,
那種愛情還未升上最高點,
Which is still diligent lest others see.
當它還在竭力躲避旁人的眼。
Except our loves at this noon stay,
除非我們的愛停在午時,
We shall new shadows make the other way.
我們會在另一面造出新的影子。
As the first were made to blind
起初的影子用來騙旁人,
Others, these which come behind
後來的影子用來騙我們——
Will work upon ourselves, and blind our eyes.
對付自己,矇騙自己的雙眼。
If our loves faint, and westerwardly decline,
假如我們的愛情漸漸削弱,
To me thou, falsely, thine
就會我對你、你對我
And I to thee mine actions shall disguise.
把各自的行為遮遮掩掩。
The morning shadows wear away,
上午的影子浙漸耗完,
But these grow longer all the day ;
下午的影子卻不斷髮展.
But O ! love's day is short, if love decay.
一旦愛情衰退.它的來日苦短!
Love is a growing, or full constant light,
愛以飽滿不移的光照臨世界,
And his short minute, after noon, is night.
但它正午若過,下一分鐘就是夜。
歌頌愛情的英文詩句篇3
The Passionate Shepherd to His Love
激情的牧人致心愛的姑娘
Christopher Marlowe
克里斯托弗·馬洛
Come live with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove That valleys, groves, hills,and field, Woods, or steepy mountain yields.
來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活, 這裡的一切將使我們快樂無比: 溪谷、叢林、田野都有提供, 平川、丘陵、高山都有奉送。
And we will sit upon the rocks, Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, By shallow rivers towhose falls Melodious birds sing madrigals.
我們將倚坐在山岩上, 觀看牧羊人餵養羊群, 在小溪邊聽流水潺潺, 聽鳥兒和著水聲歡唱。
And I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant posies, A cap of flowers, and akirtle Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;
我將用玫瑰為你做床, 採用千朵芬芳的花束點綴, 再織條花裙,編頂花冠, 裙上繡滿愛神木的葉瓣。
A gown made of the finest wool Which from our pretty lambs we pull; Fair lined slippers for thecold, With buckles of the purest gold;
我要用最好的羊毛為你織一件長袍, 羊毛剪自我們可愛的羔羊, 再做一雙有襯裡的禦寒拖鞋, 用純金做鞋釦。
A belt of straw and ivy buds, With coral clasps and amber studs: And if these pleasures maythee move, Come live with me and be my love.
還要用麥杆和長春藤芽編條束帶, 用珊瑚做環扣,用琥珀做飾鈕。 假如這些快樂能打動你的心, 來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活。
The shepherds' swains shall sing and dance For thy delight each May morning: If these delightsthy mind may move, Then live with me and be my love.
牧童們在五月的每個清晨, 都將為你縱情舞蹈,高歌入雲; 假如這些快樂能打動你的心, 來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活。