關於八年級英語笑話大全
笑話是一種言語體裁,笑話中蘊含豐富的文化元素,這些文化元素通常以文化特色詞的形式表現出來。下面是小編整理的關於八年級英語笑話,歡迎閱讀!
關於八年級英語笑話篇一
Are you a normal person?你精神正常嗎?
During a visit to the mental asylum,a visitor asked the director, 'What is the criterion that defines a patient to be institutionalized?''Well...' said the director, 'we fill up a bathtub,and we offer a teaspoon, a teacup,and a bucket to the patient and ask him to empty the bathtub.'Oh,I understand,n said the visitor. 'A normal person would choose the bucket as it is larger than the spoon or the teacup.'Noooooooo! n answered the director. 'A normal person would pull the plug.'
一個參觀者在參觀一所精神病院的時候問院長,”你們是用什麼標準來決定一個人是否應該進精神病院呢?””哦……¨院長說,“是這樣,我們先給一個浴缸放滿水,然後我們給病人一個茶匙,一個茶杯和一個水桶去把浴缸裡面的水放清。“哦,我明白了¨,參觀者說,”正常人會選擇水桶,因為水桶比茶匙和茶杯的容積大。””錯了”,院長回答道,正常人會把浴缸塞子拔掉。
關於八年級英語笑話篇二
A New Employee 一個新員工
A New Employee
新員工
Several weeks after a young man had been hired, he was called into the personnel director's office.
一個年輕人在被僱用幾個星期後,被叫到人事經理的辦公室。
What is the meaning of this? the director asked. When you applied for the job, you told us you had five years' experience. Now we discover this is the first job you ever held.
這是什麼意思?經理問,當你申請這份工作時,你告訴我們有五年工作經驗,現在我們發現這其實是你的第一份工作。
Well, the young man said, in your advertisement you said you wanted somebody with imagination.
嗯,年輕人回答,你們的廣告上說需要找一個有想象力的人嘛。
關於八年級英語笑話篇三
To patch the hole of pants 補褲子
A young man came home from work and found his bride upset. 'I feel terrible, ' she said. 'I was pressing your suit and I burned a big hole in the seat of your trousers.”
一位年輕的丈夫下班回到家裡,發現新娘心煩意亂。“我心裡太難受了,她說,我在給你熨西裝時把褲子的臀部燒了個大洞。 ”
'Forget It,n'said her husband. 'Remember that l've got an extra pair of pants for that suit.
“沒事兒,”丈夫安慰她說,你忘了我這套衣服有兩條褲子。
'Yes,”said the woman.cheering up. 'And it's luckY you have.I used another pants to patch the hole.'
”是的,“妻子高興地說,幸虧你還有一條,我後來就用它來補了這個洞了。
關於八年級英語笑話篇四
The Burned Ears 燙傷的耳朵
A guy burned two ears... so they were asking him at the hospital how it happened.
一個男人的兩隻耳朵都被燙傷了...在醫院的時候別人就問他是如何燙到的。
He said, 'I was ironing my clothing and the phone rang...so instead of the phone I picked up the iron and burned my ear...'
他說:“我正在熨衣服的時候,電話響了...當時我把熨斗當成電話抓起來接聽了。”
'But how the heck did you burn the other ear?' The doctor asked.
醫生說:“但是你是如何燙到另一隻耳朵的呢?”
'How do you think I called you people?'
“因為我想給你打電話呀!”