有關家庭因素的英語口語

  小編今天給大家分享有關英語的情景口語對話,大家一定要多多看看,學習一下,希望能幫助到大家提高成績哦。

  一中國農村的習俗Countryside custom

  AWell, I can’t believe your uncle and aunt came to stay with us for a week, and they did not even call us in advance.

  嗯,我真不敢相信你的叔叔和姑媽和我們住了一個星期,甚至他們都沒有提前打個招呼。

  BJohn, they are old-fashioned people from the Chinese countryside. That’s their custom.

  約翰,他們是從中國農村來的老年人。那是他們的習俗。

  AI know, but it is hard for me to get used to your relatives coming to visit us, and without warning .

  我知道,但是對我來說很難適應你的親戚來看我們,連個招呼都不打。

  BDon’t your relatives visit other relatives?

  你的親戚難道不去看望其他親戚的嗎?

  AYes, but Americans never visit without calling in advance, and they almost never stay overnight.

  去啊,但是美國人從不事先不打個電話就去的,而且幾乎都不過夜。

  BI think that maybe Chinese families are closer than your families.

  我覺得也許中國家庭比你們的家庭要親密很多。

  AI think you’re right!

  我想你說得沒錯!

  二參加野餐聚會

  AThanks for offering to give me a lift. I'm looking forward to this party, but I didn't want to go alone.

  謝謝你的好意送我一程。我盼著參加這個晚會,但是我不想一個人去。

  BDon't mention it. It's my pleasure. Have you been to one of these large, sit-down dinner parties since you got to New Haven?

  不用謝。是我的榮幸。自從你來紐黑文市,你有沒有去過這種大型的、坐下來吃飯的聚會?

  ANo, this is my first. Last week I went to a cookout5 for new professors at Dean Barksdale's home. I took a taxi because I didn't want to be late. But I was the first one there.

  沒有,這是第一次。上週我去巴克斯德爾主任家參加了一個為新來的教授在戶外搞的一個野餐聚會。為了不遲到,我叫了一輛的士。我卻是第一個到那裡的。

  BI'll bet you were a little embarrassed.

  我猜你有點尷尬。

  AYou're right. The invitation said two to seven. I was there at two o'clock, but most people didn't arrive until three or four. They didn't start cooking until five o’clock.

  你說得對。邀請函上說兩點到七點。我兩點鐘到那裡,但是大部分人直到三、四點才來。他們到五點鐘才開始做飯菜。

  BCookouts often start slowly. A two o'clock start means you arrive any time after two.

  戶外野炊經常開始得很慢。兩點鐘開始意思是說兩點鐘以後的任何時間你都可以到。

  AThanks for telling me this.

  謝謝你告訴我這些。

  BI was late getting back from the mall, but I'm hurrying.

  我從購物中心回來晚了,但是我在加快動作。

  AWhy are you in such a hurry? They said, Dinner at eight, and it's only seven-fifteen. I don't want to be the first one there again.

  你為什麼這麼急?他們說,八點吃飯,現在才七點十五。我不想又是第一個到那裡。

  BDon't worry. We won't be the first.

  不要擔心。我們不會是第一個的。

  三我喜歡自立 I like to be independent

  AMom, you know that Andrea and I sometimes worry about you.

  媽媽,你知道嗎,安德里亞和我有時很擔心你。

  BReally? Why would you worry about me? I’m just fine.

  真的嗎?你們為什麼會擔心我?我都很好。

  AYou’re almost 70 years old, Mom! Don’t you think it would be better for you if you moved in with us?

  媽媽,你都快70歲了!你難道不覺得你搬過來和我們一起住更好嗎?

  BNo way! I like my apartment, and I like to be independent.

  絕對不行! 我喜歡我的公寓,而且我也喜歡自立。

  ADo you ever get lonely living alone?

  一個人住,你不覺得孤獨嗎?

  BNot at all. I see you and your family twice a week, and I enjoy seeing my own friends. I’m too busy to feel lonely!

  才不會呢。我看見你和你的家人一週都有兩次,而且我喜歡看見我自己的朋友。我忙得都沒時間覺得孤獨!