簡短的英文笑話帶漢語翻譯

  笑話是民族文化及社會生活中不可缺少的一環,從古至今都擁有廣大的受眾,深受人們喜愛。本文是,希望對大家有幫助!

  :我想你嫁給農夫瓊斯

  Old Farmer Johnson was dying.

  老農約翰遜就要死了。

  The family was standing around his bed.

  他的家人都站在床邊。

  With a low voice he said to his wife: "When I'm dead I want you to marry farmer Jones."

  他聲音低沉地對妻子說:“我死後,我想你嫁給農夫瓊斯。”

  Wife: "No, I can't marry anyone after you."

  妻子說:“不,在你死後,我不能嫁給任何人。”

  Johnson: "But I want you to."

  約翰遜:“但我希望你這麼做。”

  Wife: "But why?"

  妻子:“為什麼?”

  Johnson: "Jones once cheated me in a horse deal!"

  約翰遜:“因為瓊斯曾在一筆販馬的交易中欺騙了我。”

  :看這隻死去的小鳥

  A brunette and a blonde are walking along in a park one morning.

  一天早晨,一位黑人女人和一位金髮女郎正走在公園裡。

  Suddenly, the brunette notices a dead bird.

  突然,黑人女人發現了一隻死去的小鳥。

  "Awww, look at the dead birdie," she says sadly.

  “哦!看這隻死去的小鳥。”她悲傷地說。

  The blonde stops, looks up into the sky, and says, "Where? Where?"

  金髮女郎停下了腳步,她抬頭望著天空,問道:“哪,在那?”

  :我認為我是一隻雞

  Psychiatrist: What's your problem?

  精神病醫師:你哪裡不舒服?

  Patient: I think I'm a chicken.

  病人:我認為我是一隻雞。

  Psychiatrist: How long has this been going on?

  精神病醫師:這種情況從什麼時候開始的?

  Patient: Ever since I was an egg!

  病人:從我還是一隻蛋的時候開始。