關於分手英文情詩欣賞

  英語詩歌是一個包含豐富社會生活內容、語言藝術和文化內涵的世界,是基礎英語教學的一塊很有潛力的教學資源。小編整理了關於分手英文情詩,歡迎閱讀!

  關於分手英文情詩

  When We Two Parted

  當初我倆分別時

  George Gordon Byron

  喬治·戈登·拜倫

  When we two parted in silence and tears,

  當我們倆分手時 沉默不語滿含淚花

  Half broken-hearted to sever for years,

  想起來都心碎 要分離好幾年

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold Colder thy kiss;

  你的臉蒼白冰冷 吻你似冰霜

  Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!

  當時真預兆了 今天的悲痛

  The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow

  早晨的寒露 覆在我的眉毛上

  It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.

  那種感覺好像是 對我發出警告

  Thy vows are all broken,

  你拋棄了所有聲譽

  And light is thy fame: I hear thy name spoken,

  變得聲名狼藉 我聽到別人說你的名字

  And share in its shame.

  頓感臉紅

  They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;

  他們當著我的面講你 如喪鐘入耳

  A shudder comes o'er me—Why wert thou so dear?

  我全身立即顫抖——為什麼對你如此情重?

  They know not I knew thee

  他們不知道我認識你

  Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee,

  對你太熟悉了 我將長久為你感到惋惜,

  Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve,

  悲痛不已 我們祕密相會 我感到默默悲傷

  That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive

  你的心把我欺騙 以致遺忘

  If I should meet thee

  如果在遇見你

  After ling year, How should I greet thee?

  多年以後 我該如何招呼你?

  With silence and tears.

  只好沉默不語滿含淚花