中英文情詩欣賞

  相思相見知何日?此時此夜難為情。關於有哪些呢?下面就是小編給大家整理的篇,希望大家喜歡。

  篇1:《當你老了》***葉芝***When you are old

  When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

  當你年老,鬢斑,睡意昏沉,

  And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

  在爐旁打盹時,取下這本書,

  And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

  慢慢誦讀,夢憶從前你雙眸,

  Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

  神色柔和,眼波中倒影深深;

  How many loved your moments of glad grace,

  多少人愛你風韻嫵媚的時光,

  And loved your beauty with love false or true,

  愛你的美麗出自假意或真情,

  But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,

  但唯有一人愛你靈魂的至誠,

  And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

  愛你漸衰的臉上愁苦的風霜;

  And bending down beside the glowing bars,

  彎下身子,在熾紅的壁爐邊,

  Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled

  憂傷地低訴,愛神如何逃走,

  And paced upon the mountains overhead

  在頭頂上的群山巔漫步閒遊,

  And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

  把他的面孔隱沒在繁星中間。

  篇2:我願意是急流

  我願意是急流,

  I am willing that it is a torrent,

  山裡的小河,

  the river in the mountain,

  在崎嶇的路上、

  岩石上經過……

  pass the rock on the rugged mountain path

  只要我的愛人

  是一條小魚,

  Only my spouse It is a small fish,

  在我的浪花中

  快樂地游來游去。

  swim happily in my spray.

  我願意是荒林,

  I willing neglect woods,

  在河流的兩岸,

  two sides in river,

  對一陣陣的狂風,

  to a burst of blast,

  勇敢地作戰……

  Fight bravely

  只要我的愛人

  Only my spouse

  是一隻小鳥,

  在我的稠密的

  樹枝間做巢,鳴叫。

  It is a bird Dense in mine Make the nest among the branch Pipe.

  我願意是廢墟,

  I am willing that it is the ruins,

  在峻峭的山岩上,

  on high and steep mountain and rock,

  這靜默的毀滅

  並不使我懊喪……

  this ruin mourned in silence does not make me dejected,

  只要我的愛人

  Only my spouse

  是青青的常春藤,

  It is the blue and greenblue and green Chinese ivy,

  沿著我荒涼的額,

  along my bleak and desolate volume,

  親密地攀援上升。

  climb up by holding on to and rise on intimate terms with each otherly.

  我願意是草屋,

  I am willing that it is the thatched cottage,

  在深深的山谷底,

  in the deep mountain valley bottom,

  草屋的頂上,

  飽受風雨的打擊……

  endure the strike of the trials and hardship to the fullest extent on the top of the thatched cottage,

  只要我的愛人

  Only my spouse

  是可愛的火焰,

  It is the lovely flame,

  在我的爐子裡,

  in my stove,

  愉快地緩緩閃現。

  flash slowly happily .

  我願意是雲朵,

  I am willing that it is a cloud,

  是灰色的破旗,

  it is the grey breaking the flag,

  在廣漠的空中,

  懶懶地飄來蕩去,

  swing too lazy to feel like floatingly in the vast sky ,

  只要我的愛人

  是珊瑚似的夕陽,

  Only my spouse Coral's the setting sun,

  傍著我蒼白的臉,

  顯出鮮豔的輝煌。

  draw near me pale face and showbright-colored brilliance.

  篇3:愛我少一點,愛我久一點

  Love me little, Love me long

  Is the burden of my song?

  Love that is too hot and strong

  Burneth soon to waste.

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點

  我歌唱永恆的愛情

  如果愛得太炙熱

  它將很快燃燒成灰燼

  Still, I would not have thee cold

  Not too backward ,nor too bold

  Love that lasteth till its old

  Fadeth not in haste.

  但也不要對我冰冷

  不要愛得太羞怯

  也不要愛得太狂熱

  不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝

  我要你愛我 一直到老

  Love me little ,Love me long

  Is the burden of my song.

  If thou love me too much,

  It will not prove me as true as totlch;

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點

  我歌唱永恆的愛情

  如果愛我太多

  它不可能像金石那樣永恆

  Love me little ,more than such,

  For I fear the end.

  I am with little well content,

  And a little from thee sent

  Is enough, with true intent

  To be steadfast friend.

  愛我少一點我更願意

  只因我怕愛會失去

  只要是你給與

  一點兒我就感到幸福

  一點兒就會讓我滿意

  只要你是真心真意

  我們的愛 至死不渝

  

1.關於精選

2.絕美的經典英文情詩欣賞

3.關於著名的英文情詩欣賞

4.關於英文浪漫情詩欣賞

5.關於中英文傷感的情詩欣賞