中英文對照外國詩歌鑑賞
古英語詩歌根植於英國,由最初的口頭吟誦到後來的書面文學,其內容豐富,題材多樣。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
I Remember, I Remember我憶起,我憶起
***1***
I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起
The house where I was born, 那棟出生時的屋宇,
the little window where the sun 早晨,陽光從小窗中
Came peeping in at morn: 偷望進去:
He never came a wink too soon, 他從不早來片刻,
Nor brought too long a day, 也不多留半晌,
But now, I often wish the night 但是現在,我常願夜晚
Had borne my breath away! 帶走我的呼吸!
***2***
I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起
The roses, red and white, 玫瑰花開,有紅有白
The vi'lets, and the lily-cups, 紫羅蘭,百合
Those flowers made of light! 那些由光輝構成的花朵!
The lilacs where the robin built, 有知更鳥築巢的紫丁香,
And where my brother set 有哥哥生日時
The laburnum on his birthday,-- 種植的金煉花,--
The tree is living yet! 依然常青!
***3***
I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起
Where I was used to swing 經常盪鞦韆的地方
and thought the air must rush as fresh 迎面而來的風是如此清爽
To swallows on the wing; 飛燕也頗有同感;
My spirit flew in feathers then, 昔日意氣揚揚的心靈,
That is so heavy now, 現在變得如此沉重,
And summer pools could hardly cool 就是夏日的池水也無法冷卻
The fever on my brow! 我額頭的熱狂!
***4***
I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起
The fir trees dark and high; 茂密高聳的冷杉;
I used to think their slender tops 我曾想象它細長的枝尖
Were close against the sky; 逼近天空;
It was a childish ignorance, 雖然只是幼稚無知,
But now 'tis little joy 但是,現在卻少有那般快樂
To know I'm farther off from heav'n 因為我知道自己比孩童時代
Than when I was a boy! 離蒼穹更遙遠了!
by Thomas Hood, 1799-1845
篇二
The Daffodils 水仙花
***1***
I wander'd lonely as a cloud 我像一朵浮雲獨自漫遊
That floats on high o'er vales and hills, 飄過深谷群山,
When all at once I saw a crowd, 突然間,看到一片
A host of golden daffodils, 無數朵的金色水仙花,
Beside the lake, beneath the trees, 長在湖畔,長在樹下,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. 微風中翩翩起舞。
***2***
Continuous as the stars that shine 不斷地像發光的星斗
And twinkle on the milky way, 閃爍在銀河中,
They stretch'd in never-ending line 無涯無際地延伸
Along the margin of a bay: 在海灣之濱;
Ten thousand saw I at a glance 一瞥間,我看到成千上萬的水仙,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance. 搖晃著它們的小腦袋快樂地起舞。
***3***
The waves beside them danced, but they 海水在它們的身旁澎湃,
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:--- 但它們比閃耀的海波更為愉快:-
A poet could not but be gay 詩人不得不由衷欣喜
In such a jocund company! 在這樣愉悅的友伴之中!
I gazed --- and gazed --- but little thought 我又看-可是很少想到
What wealth the show to me had brought; 這景象帶給我多麼寶貴的財富;
***4***
For oft, when on my couch I lie 在心境空虛或沉思之際,
In vacant or in pensive mood, 我常仰臥在沙發上,
They flash upon that inward eye 它們掠過我的心靈
Which is the bliss of solitude; 那是我孤寂中的無上喜樂;
And then my heart with pleasure fills, 於是,我心充滿喜悅,
And dances with the daffodils. 與水仙共享舞足之樂。
by William Wordsworth
篇三
Old Black Joe 老黑喬
***1***
Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay; 那些心頭年輕、無憂無慮的日子已離我遠去
Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away; 我的夥伴也離開了棉花田
Gone from the earth to a better land I know, 離開這裡到一個更好的地方,我知道
I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!" 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚
***Refrain:*** I'm coming, I'm coming, for my head is bending low; 「老黑喬!」***反覆***
I hear their gentle voices calling, 我來了,我來了,因為我的頭漸漸低垂;
"Old Black Joe!" 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚「老黑喬!」
***2***
Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain? 我為何哭泣,我心並不悲傷?
Why do I sigh that my friends come not again? 我為何要嘆息夥伴不復來?
Grieving for forms now departed long ago, 只為懷念早已逝去的人,
I hear their gentle voices calling, 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚
"Old Black Joe!"「老黑喬!」
***3***
Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free? 昔日快樂無羈的人們,如今安在?
The children so dear that I held upon my knee? 還有,我抱在膝上可愛的小傢伙?
Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go, 他們都已到了我靈魂所渴望去的海岸,
I hear their gentle voices calling,我聽見他們柔聲呼喚
"Old Black Joe!"「老黑喬!」
by Stephen C. Foster, 1826-1864
- 中英文對照外國詩歌鑑賞
- 月半彎吉他彈唱教學簡譜
- 宋冬野董小姐吉他譜
- 樓宇門鈴對講電話
- 有關杯水車薪的近義詞反義詞
- 企業骨幹培訓心得總結
- 農村獨立樓梯房屋裝修設計實景圖片
- 溫暖動人的幸福簽名
- 乒乓球鍛鍊計劃介紹
- 怎樣提高新浪微博賬號安全
- 減腹部脂肪最有效的方法
- 國家政策對股市的影響報告
- 寧夏衛生服務職稱論文期刊範文
- 美麗的小路教學設計
- 八味錫類散說明書
- 員工意見箱管理制度範文_公司意見箱管理制度
- 湖南導遊歡迎詞大全
- 保護環境的英語知識手抄報
- 女孩姚姓如何取名
- 高二物理第二學期教學工作總結
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字