關於簡單的英語對話短文

  情景對話因為有生動的生活場景和話題,極大地激發了學生練習英語口語的興趣,為學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Todd: So, Lucinda, I met your boyfriend, Kwame, he's a nice guy.

  託德:露辛達,我遇到你男朋友誇梅了,他人不錯。

  Lucinda: Yeah, he is.

  露辛達:對,他是很好。

  Todd: How long have you two been going out?

  託德:你們交往多長時間了?

  Lucinda: Oh, gosh, I think around about two years, two, or two and a half years.

  露辛達:我想大概兩年了吧,兩年半左右。

  Todd: Wow, that's a pretty long relationship.

  託德:哇,那你們交往很長一段時間了。

  Lucinda: Yeah, it is.

  露辛達:對,沒錯。

  Todd: So how did you meet?

  託德:你們是怎麼認識的?

  Lucinda: We met through the school. I can't actually remember the first day we met because being students we kind of meet people and stuff like that but we spent some time together at a party and a friend's birthday party.

  露辛達:我們是在學校認識的。我不太記得我們認識那天的情況了,一般學生都會以這種方式認識朋友,我們是在一個朋友的生日派對上認識的。

  Todd: Oh, OK, now you come from two completely different cultures.

  託德:哦,好,你們來自兩個完全不同的文化。

  Lucinda: Yeah we do.

  露辛達:是的。

  Todd: Can you talk a little about that?

  託德:你能談談這點嗎?

  Lucinda: Well, Kwame's from Ghana and I'm from New Zealand. Ghana is in West Africa, and, gosh, they're very different. I've never been to Ghana but Kwame came to New Zealand and we basically come from one of the two most different cultures you can probably imagine, but being in Japan, I think, when we met in Japan and we were in the same culture so it's not like he was visiting New Zealand or I was visiting Ghana because there was not real culture shock or we've kind of assimilated to each other's cultures very much so in our own relationship we're pretty much no cultural problems or anything like that, right yeah.

  露辛達:誇梅來自迦納,我來自紐西蘭。迦納是西非國家,這是兩個非常不同的國家。我從沒去過迦納,不過誇梅來過紐西蘭,你可以想象,我們來自兩個差別最大的文化,不過我們是在日本認識的,所以我們是在同樣的文化背景中認識的,這與他去紐西蘭或我去迦納不同,因為實際上我們沒有遇到真正的文化衝擊,我們幾乎被對方的文化同化了,所以我們的關係中不存在太多的文化問題。

  Todd: Yeah, I think it's easier cause you're in a neutral culture.

  託德:好,因為你處在中性文化中,所以要相對容易些。

  Lucinda: Yeah, Yeah.

  露辛達:對,是的。

  Todd: Well, what are some things that you have in common?

  託德:你們有什麼共同點嗎?

  Lucinda: Ah, things we have in common? We both like watching TV. Kwame likes watching TV a bit more than I do. We both like basketball and soccer. But Kwame's very passionate about that and I can watch for ten minutes.

  露辛達:嗯,我們的共同點?我們都喜歡看電視。誇梅比我更喜歡看電視。我們喜歡看籃球比賽和足球比賽。不過誇梅非常熱愛看比賽,不過我只能看10分鐘。

  篇二

  A: Why are you going out with Andy?

  A: 你為什麼和安迪出去?

  B:Because I like him.

  B:因為我喜歡他。

  A:Me,too.I think he's really a shoulder to cry on.

  A:我也是,我認為他有同情心,是個患難時可依靠的人

  篇三

  A: We should keep Frank at arm's length.

  A: 我們應離富蘭克遠一點。

  B: Yeah.He's known as a sly dog.He's done many people in.

  B:是的,他很狡猾,經常陷害別人。

  A: He hits below the belt.

  A: 也經常暗箭傷人。

  B: And he may cash in on people whenever chances are provided.

  B:他有機會就佔別人便宜。