關於簡單的英語對話練習

  情景是進行言語交際活動的必要因素。交際化的英語課堂教學需要教師充分地利用和創設情景組織課堂教學,做到教學內容情景化。小編精心收集了關於簡單的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於簡單的英語對話1

  Steven wants to change some US dollars into RMB. Now he is asking the bank clerk for help.

  史蒂文想把一些美元兌換成人民幣。此刻他正在向鋃行職員尋求幫助。

  Steven: Excuse me, will you change me some money, please?

  史蒂文:打擾一下,請你幫我換點錢好嗎?

  Bank Clerk: Of course.

  銀行職員:當然可以了!

  Steven: I'd like to change these dollars into RMB. Would you please tell me the exchange rate between American dollar and RMB?

  史蒂文:我想把這些美元換成人民幣,請告訴我美元和人民幣之間的兌換率好嗎?

  Bank Clerk: Sure. At present one dollar is equal to 392 yuan. How many dollars would you like to change?

  銀行職員:好的。目前1美元換 392元人民幣。您打算兌換多少美元?

  Steven: 500 dollars, please.

  史蒂文:500美元。

  Bank Clerk: Please wait for a moment...Now here is your Chinese currency. See if it's right. It's 3,220 yuan. Please keep this exchange memo. You may need it for converting when you leave China.

  銀行職員:請稍等……這是您的人民幣,點點看對不對。一共是3220元。請儲存好兌換憑證,在您離開中國要兌換時可能有用。

  Steven: OK. Thank you for your help. That's very nice of you.

  史蒂文:好的。謝謝你的幫助。你真好。

  Bank Clerk: It's my pleasure.

  銀行職員:樂意為您效勞。

  關於簡單的英語對話2

  Steven wants to buy a car but his money is notenough, so he decides to ask the bank for help.

  史蒂文想買一輛車,但他的錢不夠,所以他不得不求助於銀行。

  Bank Clerk: Good morning, what can I do for you?

  銀行職員:早上好,您需要辦理什麼業務?

  Steven: I want to buy a car to facilitate my life. ButI don't have enough money. Could you supply a loan to me?

  史蒂文:我想買輛車使我的生活更加便利,但我現在還沒有足夠的錢。貴行能否給我提供一筆貸款?

  Bank Clerk: Oh, I see. Would you mind telling me your monthly salary?

  銀行職員:哦,我明白了。你能告訴我您的月薪是多少嗎?

  Steven: Sure. 7,000 yuan per month.

  史蒂文:當然可以。每月7000元。

  Bank Clerk: OK. We can supply you a loan. How much do you want to loan?

  銀行職員:好的,我們可以給您提供貸款。你想要貸款多少?

  Steven: 200,000 yuan. By the way, what about the interest rate?

  史蒂文:20萬吧。順便問一下,利率是多少啊?

  Bank Clerk: It's only 4.5% for one-year loan. Do you want to apply now?

  銀行職員:一年貸款利率僅4.5%。您想現在就申請嗎?

  Steven: Yes, I think so.

  史蒂文:是的。

  Bank Clerk: OK. Please fill out this loan application.

  銀行職員:好的,請填寫這份貸款申請表。

  Steven: All right. Thank you.

  史蒂文:好。謝謝。

  Bank Clerk: My pleasure.

  銀行職員:很樂意為您效勞。

  關於簡單的英語對話3

  Steven got his salary yesterday. He decided to go tothe bank to deposit it. This morning he comes to thebank.

  史蒂文昨天發工資了。他決定去銀行把工資給存起來。今天早上他來到銀行。

  Bank Clerk: Good morning, sir. What can I do foryou?

  銀行職員:早上好,先生。我能為您做些什麼呢?

  Steven: Good morning. I want to deposit a sum of money into my account.

  史蒂文:早上好,我想在我的賬戶裡存一筆錢。

  Bank Clerk: OK! How much do you want to deposit?

  銀行職員:好的,請問您想存多少呢?

  Steven: Well, I want to deposit 2,000 yuan into my account.

  史蒂文:嗯,存2000元錢。

  Bank Clerk: Would you please fill in a deposit form first? Please write down your name, youraccount number and the amount you want to put in.

  銀行職員:請您先填一張存款單,好嗎?請在這張存款單上寫上您的名字、賬號及您想存款的數額。

  Steven: OK. I wonder about the rate of interest of the account.

  史蒂文:好的,我想知道這種賬戶的利率是多少。

  Bank Clerk: Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present. And it is added to youraccount every year.

  銀行職員:目前年利率是1%,並且每年的利息都會加到您的存款中。

  Steven: Thank you very much.

  史蒂文:非常感謝。

  Bank Clerk: My pleasure.

  銀行職員:很樂意為您效勞。