關於水果的英語對話閱讀

  水果是指多汁且大多數有甜味可直接生吃的植物果實,不但含有豐富的營養且能夠幫助消化。小編精心收集了關於水果的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於水果的英語對話1

  Wow! Your fruit looks really fresh! How much are these apples?

  哇!你的水果看起來真新鮮!這些蘋果多少錢?

  The apples are 30NT each. How many would you like?

  這些蘋果一個三十元。你要幾個?

  Let's see, 30NT is about...almost a dollar US. What?! How about these pineapples?

  我算算,三十元等於……快一美元。拜託?!那這些菠蘿呢?

  They're 250NT each, but they're not edible. They're only used for worship.

  一個兩百五十。不過不能吃。這只是用來拜拜的。

  Hmm, 250NT is...8 dollars?!! And you can't even eat them? You're crazy!

  呣,兩百五十是……八美元?!還不能吃?妳秀逗了.

  Wait! Don't go just yet. These bananas are pretty cheap--only 35NT for this bunch.

  等等!先別走。這些香蕉很便宜--這一串只要三十五。

  Now that's more like it! Bananas have lots of potassium, too!

  這才象話嘛!香蕉裡也有很多鉀!

  They're also good for your digestion! Would you like some kiwis, too?

  它們也能幫助消化!你也要買些奇異果嗎?

  Are they from Taiwan?

  它們是臺灣產的嗎?

  They're imported from New Zealand. Four for 50NT. Nine for a hundred.

  它們是從紐西蘭進口的。四個五十。九個一百。

  OK. I'll take four kiwis.

  好,那我買四個奇異果。

  關於水果的英語對話2

  Todd: OK, Nanju, I'm going to ask you about your favorites. What is your favorite color?

  Nanju, 我想問問你,你的最愛。你最喜歡什麼顏色?

  Nanju: My favorite color, black.

  我最喜歡黑色。

  Todd: Black! Really, OK, and what is your favorite fruit?

  黑色!是嘛!那你最喜歡什麼水果?

  Nanju: Fruit? OK, it's mango.

  水果?好吧,是芒果。

  Todd: Oh, mango.

  哦,芒果。

  Nanju: Yeah.

  對呀。

  Todd: OK. Can you get mangoes in Japan?

  好。你在日本能吃到芒果嗎?

  Nanju: No, I haven't seen a proper mango here, because everything's very small, that is not avery good mango, I know because in India I will get a lot of mangoes, very good taste, andvariety of mangoes, I haven't tried, I haven't found anywhere in Japan.

  吃不到,我在這兒就沒見過一個正常點的芒果,因為一切都太小了,那些芒果都不夠好。我知道印度有很多芒果,口感好而且種類還多。但我沒嘗過,在日本也從來沒發現過這樣的地方。

  Todd: Really.

  真的嗎?

  Nanju: Yeah, sure.

  對,是呀。

  Todd: Oh, wow. So how do you eat mango, just do you eat it raw, or do you?

  哦,哇。你都怎麼吃芒果,生吃還是?

  Nanju: Yeah, I'll eat it raw. The raw mango is very good.

  對的,我都是生吃。生芒果非常不錯。

  Todd: Oh, cool. Nice. So do you have like mango juice? Is that popular?

  哦,那不錯啊。那你喜歡芒果汁嗎?那個流行嗎?

  Nanju: Yeah. But mango juice, it's not that much good. I eat only raw mango. It will be verygood, very good, very good.

  很流行。但芒果汁沒那麼美味。我只是喜歡吃生芒果。那非常好,非常好,非常好。

  關於水果的英語對話3

  Jim:

  Mum, look at these tomatoes. They are very fresh.

  媽媽, 你看那些西紅柿, 特別新鮮。

  Mums:

  Yes, let’s buy some. It’s said that tomatoes are full of vitamin C.

  是很新鮮, 我們買點吧, 都說西紅柿裡含大量維生素.. C。

  Jim:

  What else shall we buy?

  咱們還買什麼?

  Mums:

  We’ll have to buy some beans and two cabbages. Next week I’ll be busy.

  還得買點扁豆, 再買兩棵園白菜, 下週我很忙。

  Jim:

  Do you think we ought to buy some fruit?

  你不想買點水果嗎?

  Mums:

  What do you want to eat?Bananas?

  你想吃什麼?香焦?

  Jim:

  No, I don’t like bananas but I like apples and oranges.

  不, 我不喜歡香焦, 我喜歡蘋果和桔子。

  Mums:

  OK. Let’s to over there and buy something you like.

  行, 我們去那邊買點你愛吃的.