有關水果的英語對話閱讀

  情景對話具有多樣性、靈活性、實用性,它既可以作為小學生英語口語教材,也可以為學生課下練習提供幫助。小編整理了有關水果的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關水果的英語對話一

  Todd: OK, Nanju, I'm going to ask you about your favorites. What is your favorite color?

  Nanju, 我想問問你,你的最愛。你最喜歡什麼顏色?

  Nanju: My favorite color, black.

  我最喜歡黑色。

  Todd: Black! Really, OK, and what is your favorite fruit?

  黑色!是嘛!那你最喜歡什麼水果?

  Nanju: Fruit? OK, it's mango.

  水果?好吧,是芒果。

  Todd: Oh, mango.

  哦,芒果。

  Nanju: Yeah.

  對呀。

  Todd: OK. Can you get mangoes in Japan?

  好。你在日本能吃到芒果嗎?

  Nanju: No, I haven't seen a proper mango here, because everything's very small, that is not a very good mango, I know because in India I will get a lot of mangoes, very good taste, and variety of mangoes, I haven't tried, I haven't found anywhere in Japan.

  吃不到,我在這兒就沒見過一個正常點的芒果,因為一切都太小了,那些芒果都不夠好。我知道印度有很多芒果,口感好而且種類還多。但我沒嘗過,在日本也從來沒發現過這樣的地方。

  Todd: Really.

  真的嗎?

  Nanju: Yeah, sure.

  對,是呀。

  Todd: Oh, wow. So how do you eat mango, just do you eat it raw, or do you?

  哦,哇。你都怎麼吃芒果,生吃還是?

  Nanju: Yeah, I'll eat it raw. The raw mango is very good.

  對的,我都是生吃。生芒果非常不錯。

  Todd: Oh, cool. Nice. So do you have like mango juice? Is that popular?

  哦,那不錯啊。那你喜歡芒果汁嗎?那個流行嗎?

  Nanju: Yeah. But mango juice, it's not that much good. I eat only raw mango. It will be very good, very good, very good.

  很流行。但芒果汁沒那麼美味。我只是喜歡吃生芒果。那非常好,非常好,非常好。

  有關水果的英語對話二

  Todd: Selvam, what is your favorite food?

  Selvam, 你最喜歡什麼食物啊?

  Selvam: My favorite fruit is grapes.

  我最喜歡葡萄。

  Todd: Grapes.

  葡萄。

  Selvam: Yeah.

  對。

  Todd: Oh, really!

  哦,是嘛!

  Selvam: Yes.

  是的。

  Todd: OK. Do you like wine? Do you drink wine?

  好。你喜歡葡萄酒嗎?你喝葡萄酒嗎?

  Selvam: No, no, I don't drink anything, but I like grapes, the taste is very good.

  不不不,我什麼都不喝,但我喜歡葡萄,味道很棒。

  Todd: Do you like...?

  你喜歡。。

  Selvam: It's very sweet that's why I like them.

  我喜歡葡萄就是因為它非常甜。

  Todd: Do you like green grapes or purple grapes?

  你喜歡綠葡萄還是紫葡萄?

  Selvam: Green, Green grapes.

  綠的,綠葡萄。

  Todd: Green grapes.

  綠葡萄。

  Selvam: Yeah.

  對的。

  Todd: OK, are there many grapes around your hometown in India?

  在印度,你的家鄉周圍有很多葡萄嗎?

  Selvam: Yes, yeah. We have, I used to eat everyday grapes, because I like them very muchthat's.

  恩,對,有很多。以前我天天吃,因為我真是太喜歡葡萄了。

  Todd: OK, actually in my home in America we have many grapes where I live also.

  好的,事實上在美國,我們家那兒也有很多葡萄。

  Selvam: Oh.

  哦。

  Todd: Yeah, and how about what is your favorite season?

  嗯,那你最喜歡哪個季節呢?

  Selvam: My favorite season is winter.

  我最喜歡冬天。

  Todd: Winter.

  冬天?

  Selvam: Yeah, because in India, most of the days will be summer. Winter will come for only twomonths. That's why we love winter season.

  對,因為在印度,大部分時間都是夏天。冬天通常是隻持續兩個月,這就是我為什麼喜歡冬天的原因。

  Todd: Really?

  真的嗎?

  Selvam: Yeah, it is very summer, very hot. That's why people are very black as a reason.

  對,那兒非常夏天,還特別熱。這也是那兒的人都很黑的原因。

  Todd: You like the cool, cool weather.

  你喜歡涼爽點的天氣。

  Selvam: Yes.

  是的。

  Todd: Oh, nice. I'm the opposite. I like warm weather

  哦不錯。咱倆正好相反,我更喜歡暖和一點的天氣。

  有關水果的英語對話三

  Jim:

  Mum, look at these tomatoes. They are very fresh.

  媽媽, 你看那些西紅柿, 特別新鮮。

  Mums:

  Yes, let’s buy some. It’s said that tomatoes are full of vitamin C.

  是很新鮮, 我們買點吧, 都說西紅柿裡含大量維生素.. C。

  Jim:

  What else shall we buy?

  咱們還買什麼?

  Mums:

  We’ll have to buy some beans and two cabbages. Next week I’ll be busy.

  還得買點扁豆, 再買兩棵園白菜, 下週我很忙。

  Jim:

  Do you think we ought to buy some fruit?

  你不想買點水果嗎?

  Mums:

  What do you want to eat?Bananas?

  你想吃什麼?香焦?

  Jim:

  No, I don’t like bananas but I like apples and oranges.

  不, 我不喜歡香焦, 我喜歡蘋果和桔子。

  Mums:

  OK. Let’s to over there and buy something you like.

  行, 我們去那邊買點你愛吃的.