美國日常經常出現的俚語對話

  美國俚語是美國英語使用中的一種普遍現象,它是人們為了達到某種交際效果和實現某種交際需求而採用的一種語言手段,具有鮮明的語言特點和豐富的文化內涵,下面小編整理了美國日常俚語,歡迎大家閱讀。

  美國日常俚語精選

  Most people will vote for you

  大家都會支援你的。

  Those newlyweds are still up in the clouds

  那對新婚夫婦仍在過著神仙般的日子。

  Who are you kidding?

  你跟誰在開玩笑?

  On a give and take bassis

  有來有往。

  You ought to be spanked

  你該打屁股。

  She wraps me around her finger

  她吃定我了。

  Who are you?

  你算老幾?

  I have had enough of you

  我已受夠你了。

  You are not very smart to say that

  你說那種話,太不夠聰明瞭。

  None of your sauce!

  別胡說八道!

  Who blew the whistle?

  誰告的密?

  He's a whistle blower

  他是告密的人。

  You don't have the guts

  你是個沒有膽量的人。

  All right,it is not your fault

  好啦,不是你的錯就是了。

  He's full of a pep and energy

  他是個精力充沛的人。

  Where was I?

  我剛才說到哪裡?

  美國日常俚語熱門

  We must keep on the ball

  我們必須提高警惕。

  Your future is rooted in your past

  你的前途要視你過去的努力而定。

  It's noisy,smoky and too crowded here

  此地人多嘈雜,空氣又不好。

  Where there is life,there is hope

  有生命就有希望留得青山在,不怕沒柴燒。

  Pullmakea long face

  拉長臉。

  All your debts are off the book

  你的賬一筆勾銷。

  It's not the first time and won't be the last

  一向都是如此始終未變。

  Where's your sense of humor?

  你的幽默感到哪裡去了?

  Grinding your teeth

  你敢怒不敢言。

  美國日常俚語最新

  Are you sure I won't be in the way?

  你確定我會沒有事嗎?

  You can't find a thing out of line

  你找不到缺點。

  Where are you calling from?

  你的電話從哪裡打來?

  Live up to your words

  你要遵守諾言。

  The first round is yours,the second is mine

  第一回合你勝,第二回合就看我的。

  It's my treat,choose whatever you like

  這次我請客,你喜歡什麼就吃什麼。

  Shut up!

  閉上你的嘴!