晨讀經典英語詩歌
英語詩歌文字優美,讀起來朗朗上口,是我們英語晨讀的很好閱讀材料。下面是小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!
1:
When thou shalt be disposed to set me light,
當你有一天下決心瞧我不起,
And place my merit in the eye of scorn,
用侮蔑的眼光衡量我的輕重,
Upon thy side against myself I'll fight,
我將站在你那邊打擊我自己,
And prove thee virtuous, though thou art forsworn.
證明你賢德,儘管你已經背盟。
With mine own weakness being best acquainted,
對自己的弱點我既那麼內行,
Upon thy part I can set down a story
我將為你的利益捏造我種種
Of faults conceal'd, wherein I am attainted,
無人覺察的過失,把自己中傷;
That thou in losing me shalt win much glory:
使你拋棄了我反而得到光榮:
And I by this will be a gainer too;
而我也可以藉此而大有收穫;
For bending all my loving thoughts on thee,
因為我全部情思那麼傾向你,
The injuries that to myself I do,
我為自己所招惹的一切侮辱
Doing thee vantage, double-vantage me.
既對你有利,對我就加倍有利。
Such is my love, to thee I so belong,
我那麼衷心屬你,我愛到那樣,
That for thy right myself will bear all wrong.
為你的美譽願承當一切誹謗。
2:
Farewell! thou art too dear for my possessing,
再會吧!你太寶貴了,我無法高攀;
And like enough thou know'st thy estimate:
顯然你也曉得你自己的聲價:
The charter of thy worth gives thee releasing;
你的價值的證券夠把你贖還,
My bonds in thee are all determinate.
我對你的債權只好全部作罷。
For how do I hold thee but by thy granting?
因為,不經你批准,我怎能佔有你?
And for that riches where is my deserving?
我哪有福氣消受這樣的珍寶?
The cause of this fair gift in me is wanting,
這美惠對於我既然毫無根據,
And so my patent back again is swerving.
便不得不取消我的專利執照。
Thyself thou gavest, thy own worth then not knowing,
你曾許了我,因為低估了自己,
Or me, to whom thou gavest it, else mistaking;
不然就錯識了我,你的受賜者;
So thy great gift, upon misprision growing,
因此,你這份厚禮,既出自誤會,
Comes home again, on better judgment making.
就歸還給你,經過更好的判決。
Thus have I had thee, as a dream doth flatter,
這樣,我曾佔有你,像一個美夢,
In sleep a king, but waking no such matter.
在夢裡稱王,醒來只是一場空。
- 晨讀經典英語詩歌
- 區域網網速慢怎麼辦
- 優秀教師學習四風問題心得體會精選
- 慶國慶節的黑板報內容資料
- 電視插上網線怎麼看電視
- 蘇教版八年級上冊生物期中測試卷
- 南京店鋪設計裝修圖
- 十二星座中金牛座和哪個星座有緣
- 建築的求職信相關範文
- 法制副校長六一講話
- 中學春季開學演講稿範文
- 高中優秀英語作文範文及譯文
- 父親的眼神現代文閱讀父親的眼神閱讀題及答案
- 各國留學生買房政策有哪些
- 關於田園裝修風格特點
- 入黨申請書心得體會
- 初二作文敘事作文大全
- 商標使用權有什麼價值
- 大學朗誦比賽需要文章詩歌
- 精疲力盡的造句
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字