有關愛好的英語口語對話

  我們不練習英語口語怎麼學習的好英語,小編今天就給大家整理英語口語,有興趣的一定要看看

  優秀的英語精讀口語

  在酒吧 At the bar

  AThe bartender just gave the last call. Let's order another round, okay?

  酒保已經宣佈要打烊了,我們再喝一杯如何?

  BSure, but let's get a pitcher this time We should be able to down it before they close.

  沒問題,但這次我們一定要喝大壺的!我想打烊之前我們應該可以喝完。

  AThat sounds good. You order the beer while I go to the bathroom. Where is the can in this place?

  聽起來真不錯。你去要酒,我要去洗手間。盥洗室在什麼地方?

  BIt's all the way to the back. See that yellow door?

  一直向後面走。看見那扇黃色的門了嗎?

  AYeah. I think I can find it.

  嗯,我想我能找到。

  BYou're back already. That sure was quick.

  你已經回來了,真快。

  AThat's because I just took one step inside and turned right around. That bathroom is too gross for me.

  因為我剛進門便轉身回來了。那洗手間實在太髒了。

  BWell, the bartender wouldn't give me the pitcher of beer. Anyway. He said it was too close to closing time.

  對了,酒保不願賣給我們大壺啤酒,因為下班時間馬上就到了。

  ALet's leave then.I could take some fresh air, anyway.

  那我們走吧!不論如何我可以透透氣兒。

  BOkay,let's go!

  好吧,走吧!

  英語的簡單口語對話

  甜酒是我的最愛

  AThe dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.

  晚餐的味道真不錯,我真是驚訝不已.

  BThat's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.

  你這麼說我真高興.飯後我們喝杯葡萄酒吧.

  AGreat. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.

  好極了!甜酒是我的最愛,以甜酒來結束一頓大餐再好不過了.

  BDo you prefer brandy or ports.

  你喜歡白蘭地還是波爾圖?

  APort, please.

  波爾圖,謝謝.

  BExcellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.

  好極了,我喜歡波爾圖那種甘甜順滑的口感.

  AThe port is quite exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?

  這瓶波爾圖葡萄酒很不錯,有年頭了,我說對了嗎?

  BYes. You always have a good nose for wines.

  是的,你總能品出好酒來.

  ANext time we are about to dinne we should try some Canadian ice wine.

  下次我們喝點加拿大冰酒吧.

  BOh, what's that?

  哦?什麼酒?

  AIt's made from natually forzen grapes.

  就是用自然冰凍的葡萄釀出來的.

  BWhy not? It sounds great.

  下次我喝點,聽起來真不錯.

  AOK, here's to your health.

  好的,為你的健康舉杯.

  BThanks. Cheers.

  謝謝!乾杯!

  ACheers.

  乾杯!

  精選情景英語口語

  現在健身這麼火

  AWhy are there still so many people overweight despite the current fitness craze?

  現在健身這麼火,為什麼還是有那麼多人超重呢?

  BWell, there are certain factors that effect people's size and weight.

  嗯,還是有一些因素會影響人們的體型和體重的.

  AWhat are they?

  都有哪些因素呢?

  BOne study said that low-income groups have a higher percentage of over-weight people than higher income families.

  有研究表明低收入人群超重的比例比高收入人群高.

  AWhy?

  為什麼呢?

  BThe survey said that the low, income groups eat more junk food on a daily basis.

  說低收入人群每天吃太多的垃圾食品.

  AThat makes sense. Probably less time to make dinner and the junk food is cheaper.

  可以理解,他們每天工作忙,沒時間做飯,垃圾食品又比較便宜.

  BAnd junk food contains lots of fat and oil. There is one final reason why so many people are fat.

  垃圾食品油脂含量又高.不過還有另外一個原因.

  AWhat's that?

  什麼?

  BNobody exercises any more-not even kids! The average American home has the TV on for 6 hours a day!

  現在很少有人鍛鍊身體,甚至小孩都不鍛鍊.家裡電視一天至少開6個小時.

  AWow! No wonder people are so fat. Say, Carl, looks like you could be doing a bit more exercising.

  天啊.怪不得人們變得這麼胖.卡爾,你是不是也該鍛鍊鍛鍊身體了?

  BYeah, I guess so.

  可能吧.

  AYou should consider eating healthier food and getting some more exercise.

  你可要注意飲食了,多做鍛鍊啊.

  BHey, I started a diet and lost 10 pounds.

  我節食一段時間,瘦了10磅呢.

  ASo what happened?

  後來呢?

  BWell, I quit and gained it back plus 5 pounds.

  我放棄了,結果體重反彈,又胖了5磅.

  AYou should have kept trying.

  貴在堅持啊.